Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Old Welcome Threads (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   I finally made it! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1161)

iLLER T 10-10-2006 02:27 AM

I finally made it!

Well, I just found this forum last night... but it was bound to happen.

Hello everyone... my name's Trisha. Grabbed ahold of the nickname Iller T from a good friend. =) I'm on a spiritual quest, well... I always have been, but everything is now almost completly formed together. I thrive off of information and that is why I have ended up here. I'm in the process of discovering my gifts and which ones are stronger than others. I know I needed someone by my side... and what better way to achieve that, then to come onto a message board with loads of people who *understand* what there is to be understood. This is just a very brief intro, nothing too special... I'm 21 "years" old and I live in Seattle, WA... and that's about all I've got for now. I look forward to sitting at this chair, many late nights reading and posting back and forth with all of you wonderful people. Until next time...

LOVE.LIFE.

BLAIR2BE 10-10-2006 02:30 AM

HI TRISHA ILLER T!!
this forum is fun (and good for ya too!!). glad to have another mind, hammering the keyboard, in spiritual delight!!

-love, life, positivity!!

blair2be

QUE_KAKASHI 10-10-2006 02:38 AM

aah welcome and hope we of spiritual forums may guide you to the information that you are searching for....i would suggest astral projection or lucid dreaming as a side dish and focus on your main course as you choose.

Mother Goose 10-10-2006 03:05 AM

Welcome to the board, Trisha! Hope you find what you're looking for! See you around the board! :smile:

iLLER T 10-10-2006 03:10 AM

Thanks for the welcoming, Blair2be! You too, Que Kakashi! Thanks for the suggestion... I have heard and know a few things about astral projection, but until now, I didn't know the proper title. Just the other night I did my first breathing exercise to get me used to the approach. I can only explain it as feeling as if I was merely a breathe. I felt as if I was just exsisting, no longer a body or any form. I think that since that was so easy for me to achieve... that astral projection may come with a little less frustration than most (or maybe I'm just hoping). I've read a bit about people having issues with it not working right for them; and a few people mentioning that it may be because their guides know they're not ready. I'm going to keep up on my reading and looking around others' experiences and then I'll attempt it when I feel the time is right. I feel such a strong presence of *something* all the time... but until I meet this *something*... I'm just going to go with my gut. Thanks again. Feed me more! Haha... been here for about 15 minutes and this is now my new home. =)

*edit* And hello to you Mother Goose... thank you kindly. :)

rose 10-10-2006 11:38 AM

yay...it's great to have you with us trisha *hug*

~Jay~ 10-10-2006 03:38 PM

Welcome to the forum - you sound great, I love the enthusiasm!:D

Ascended Master 10-10-2006 08:00 PM

Welcome from me too! :D

daisy 10-10-2006 08:05 PM

welcome aboard

mikron 11-10-2006 09:46 AM

all smiles sharing light Iller T
welcome

mikron