Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Number of the Beast is not 666, but 616 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129879)

Untersberg56 11-06-2019 09:25 PM

The Number of the Beast is not 666, but 616

The Kremlin released information today, 12 June, of having learned at CERN Geneva on Sunday that a team led by Italian physicist Sergio Bertolucci using the Large Hadron Particle Collider expect that "something may soon come through the dimensional doors". This results from mathematical investigation into the recently confirmed fact that the true Number of the Beast is not 666, but 616, as deciphered from a third century papyrus at the Ashmolean Museum.

They should have left well alone.

inavalan 11-06-2019 11:49 PM

Where do you get your news from?

Untersberg56 12-06-2019 01:12 PM

Inavalan: For the information requested send me a PM.

In the same Kremlin report, Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov is said to have 'pleaded' with Presidents Putin and Trump to outlaw the use of nuclear weapons. This suggests to me that contact through the portals has already been established with a threat.

ketzer 13-06-2019 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untersberg56
The Kremlin released information today, 12 June, of having learned at CERN Geneva on Sunday that a team led by Italian physicist Sergio Bertolucci using the Large Hadron Particle Collider expect that "something may soon come through the dimensional doors". This results from mathematical investigation into the recently confirmed fact that the true Number of the Beast is not 666, but 616, as deciphered from a third century papyrus at the Ashmolean Museum.

They should have left well alone.

That's not the number of the beast! That is not even the right area code. I should know, I dated her for six months. True that was a long time ago, but I know for a fact she has not moved and has the same number. Anyway, I don't care if she is going through the dimensional doors at CERN, as long as she is not coming though mine. As far as I am concerned, Sergio is welcome to her!!

Morpheus 02-07-2019 12:13 AM

...Codswallop.

Morpheus 02-07-2019 12:14 AM

Double post.

ketzer 02-07-2019 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus
...Codswallop.

You have been codswalloping a lot lately, you should have that looked at, could turn into pneumonia!.

MAYA EL 13-09-2019 07:40 PM

You'll do realize that's it is a apocalyptic metaphor right?

ketzer 13-09-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You'll do realize that's it is a apocalyptic metaphor right?

Oh yeah! Apocalypse Now was a walk in the park metaphorically speaking.

BigJohn 13-09-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
That's not the number of the beast! That is not even the right area code. I should know, I dated her for six months. True that was a long time ago, but I know for a fact she has not moved and has the same number. Anyway, I don't care if she is going through the dimensional doors at CERN, as long as she is not coming though mine. As far as I am concerned, Sergio is welcome to her!!

AMAZING!
We dated the same woman!