Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Natural Remedies (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   sinus infection? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127135)

MissCreativeSpirit 29-12-2018 12:32 AM

sinus infection?

Does anyone know a simple home remedy that may really kick this for me?

Home remedies 31-12-2018 09:06 AM

Hi, you should try rinsing with a neti pot! Fill the pot with luke warm water and mix some baking soda or clean sea salt in it. Most neti pot's come with a little measuring cup for the right amount of baking soda/sea salt.

pdizzle45 01-01-2019 08:36 AM

Fresh flowers in a vase with water

ant 02-03-2019 12:44 AM

Hi Miss,

Consider incorporating weeds into your diet eg:dandelion,prickly lettuce,dock,cats ears,plantain etc etc,whatever is available in your area.

Also local pure honey.

Do some research on edible weeds to identify.

Lucky 1 02-03-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Home remedies
Hi, you should try rinsing with a neti pot! Fill the pot with luke warm water and mix some baking soda or clean sea salt in it. Most neti pot's come with a little measuring cup for the right amount of baking soda/sea salt.

Plus one on the neti pot!

I use one daily and it helps tremendously!

Just remember to use distilled water and not tap water which could have chemicals or micro organisms in it.

MissCreativeSpirit 13-04-2019 09:42 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of lots of garlic or other edible things.
/spices.

TerraS 09-06-2019 03:05 PM

Hi MissCreativeSpirit,

rinsing the sinus with warm salt water is good, like neti pot as others above have suggested. definitely herbs and spices help too. Wishing you healing <3 Peace and Blessings <3

Sapphirez 10-06-2019 06:39 AM

along the line of edible spices ginger is a great one. but I'd also highly recommend essential oils, many kinds, (like frankincense, myrrh, citrus oils, helichrysum, lavender, ylang ylang to name a handful of my favorites) including ginger which when I recently gave a friend some to try she said it was like a whole new world lol.. all sorts of herbs would help as Elabr8 said, and most spices which you're saying you want to use are technically herbs anyways. almost anything in your spice cupboard or rack will be helpful.. but it's best to get organic versions so their integrity isn't undermined, as at least in the US they irradiate, fumigate, or otherwise damage most non-organic spices.. same with garlic, which has a lot of healing properties but is also a strong antibiotic which may harm beneficial bacteria too.. cayenne or other spicy things are another option similar to that so you might want to try more docile spices or herbs first.

but to really get to the bottom of it you've got to get your lymphatic system functioning optimally, and that is a matter of detox and feeding the body the best fuel for it, which is fresh raw foods, especially fruit which is the most easily digested and assimilated, and most cleansing and stimulating for the lymphatic system. herbs and the spices you want to take will help assist a great deal

bernard1978 09-10-2019 11:57 AM

sinus infection

Sinusitis is an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are filled with air. But when they become blocked and filled with fluid, germs can grow and cause an infection.

Conditions that can cause sinus blockage include:

The common cold
Allergic rhinitis, which is swelling of the lining of the nose
Small growths in the lining of the nose called nasal polyps
A deviated septum, which is a shift in the nasal cavity

pabucha 12-10-2019 04:58 PM

think more than half of the world population has sinusitis