Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Can anyone tell me if this is a orb? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94379)

Kelly1187 03-12-2015 05:55 PM

Can anyone tell me if this is a orb?

1 Attachment(s)
Is this a orb, if so can anyone give me any information about it?

Thank you!! ♡♡♡

Shrek 04-12-2015 02:08 AM

Wow that big orbs
I dont know much about orb either.

Lepus 04-12-2015 02:25 AM

Hello Kelly1187;

I recall my sister taking pictures in the basement with her friend. There were many little orbs surrounding my sister. Later, her friend uploaded them in her computer to get a better view - she zoomed in at one of the orbs and you can clearly see a skull, pretty creepy. There was another one with a dog and a cat conjoined together.

I agree that is one big orb. I never seen anything like that before, most orbs are small in my experience - I can be wrong.

Quills Quiver

Silver 04-12-2015 02:43 AM

I see the big one encircling the people, but there are also two overlapping ones cut off at the bottom - it would be nice if there were a photo expert to see if they have an expanation for them.

Starpixie 04-12-2015 07:21 AM

Taking the picture with the ceiling light right behind the subjects I am leaning towards lens flare. Knowing if you used flash and the shutter speed used would also help, then we could rule out dust particles or moisture in the air.

wstein 05-12-2015 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starpixie
Taking the picture with the ceiling light right behind the subjects I am leaning towards lens flare. Knowing if you used flash and the shutter speed used would also help, then we could rule out dust particles or moisture in the air.

The big circles (almost as wide as the photo) are lens flare. They are caused by a bright light shining directly on the lens (over head light in this case). Often they are much smaller. Sometimes the light source doesn't actually appear in the picture (off to the side), making it confusing.

Orbs are illuminated in the center too, not just the edge of a circle.

starcatcher.1122 05-12-2015 03:24 PM

My son sees orbs and describes them as having a bright center and smaller, and they move around pretty fast. He used to chase them when he was two calling them balls..

Berry 09-12-2015 02:35 PM

I'm with Silver. I see 4 orbs. 2 large orbs overlap the 2 people with the other 2 orbs at the bottom.

Smiler 09-12-2015 04:59 PM

Hi

It looks to me what is known as a full circle...I have seen hundreds of different orbs also half circles and full circles of Light ( not an orb).
The circle of light represents many things ..such as guidance, coming full circle at a spiritual level etc.

Peace to You
:)

Thunder Bow 11-12-2015 07:28 PM

Probable lens flare. They all look exactly alike. The light on the ceialing is the cause.