Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   White face staring at my girlfriend, when I woke up (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112820)

Azmond 21-04-2017 03:44 AM

White face staring at my girlfriend, when I woke up

Not sure in which topic to put this, but here it goes.

It's 5am here and I have been awake since 2am. Not something too unusual since I am known to go to sleep late sometimes. My gf is still sleeping near me while I'm typing. We went to bad somewhere around 11:30.

At about 2am I woke up suddenly and to my amazement I saw a big white face staring down at us. I am having trouble remembering details, as I was actually quite startled, but the face was to my right, where my girlfriend is sleeping, more on top of her then me. I remember waking up, and seeing this face staring down at her, maybe turning to face me I can't say. I was shocked and I felt fear but I don't remember screaming or saying anything at loud, but I recall my gf started calling my name while still in a sleep, only partially awake. My sudden reaction probably woke her up a bit, though she was still in a shallow sleep and continued sleeping after the occurrence. The face seemed to vanish while I was not paying attention, and It is hard for me to really remember nay detail but I have general perception of it. Now it does happen to me from time to time, that I wake up, and I can't fully remember where I am, and I see dream figures in shadows on the ceiling, like seeing spiders or similar, but I soon realise I was dreaming and that I am awake now, and I can go to sleep ok afterwards. I am pretty sure we all had this happen at some point.

Well this was different. I knew right away that I woke up, and I was able to move right away so definitely no sleep paralysis there. I immediately noticed the face and some thought went through my brain but I cant remember any.

The face was pale white, and quite big, much bigger then normal humans head and did not have normal human features. It almost looked like a mask of some sorts. The best way to describe it would be if you are familiar with anime culture, where spirits or yokai often wear mask over the faces. This was what I was able to see in few seconds it lasted

This is where things get interesting. My girlfriend reported many times to me, having scary dreams in which when she is walking, or driving in a car, or riding a bicycle, a men starts to come her way on the opposite side. What happens next is that while she is looking at that man and his face, his face suddenly comes really close to her, basically face to face, at which point she would wake up petrified, and still see this face staring at her. She said one night when this happened she even turned up the light and she could still see the face staring at her for few seconds. Thankfully she didn't have any dream like this for some time now, maybe even a year, but at some point she was really scared because of it. She reported waking up over and over during the night after having such a dream. She always said that her eyes would open on its own without any real reason after she would just fallen asleep. Not to mention the fear that this occurrences built in her, that prevented her from having a nice rest for a long time. Well this stopped thankfully and at first, when I saw this face looking at her tonight, I didn't think this might be related, but then I remembered her saying at some point while she had those nightmares, that it is not a real face. When I demanded to know what the face looks like, she said she can't say that it isn't a real face, but more of a mask. She commented that it something like a mask a person wears in movie called Saw. I never watched the movie, but I googled it up. When I remembered that I got chills down my spine. What I saw did indeed look quite similar. Not like the mask from saw, but definitely a pale, white mask, with some other marking on it, and not of normal human face shape. Bigger and more oval, with certain element of the face a bit deformed. If anyone needs I can post picture of yokai or saw mask, or you can google it. What do you all think, any ideas?

Azmond 21-04-2017 03:54 AM

yokai masks link

saw mask link

Sojourner2013 29-04-2017 01:33 PM

Hi azmond,

I don't usually come to this part of the forum, but I was drawn to your post this morning.

I sense that your gf has attracted an entity to her that does not want its identity revealed, hence the mask. It can happen if our aura is weak or if the person is open (but typically doesn't realize their energy is open). I also sense that it has been with her for a long time.

Only she can get rid of it. But it has clearly emboldened itself, that it has shown itself to you. Any entity of the Light would not seek to mask itself, so IMO, this energy is not willing to be truthful. She needs to "banish" it.

There are many ways to get rid of it, but on some level, she has allowed it permission to stay connected with her or it would have already left.

She needs to read up on psychic protection. There is a boundary issue here. Usually, people with past issues of abuse (doesn't matter what kind) attract these kind of entities because the person does not have strong boundaries (due to the abuse). I would start with the bedroom.

My recommendation (but you can research what feels best to her or both of you since you are in the same bedroom): Start making spiritual boundaries with the bedroom. As hokey as it may sound, spirits must respect our boundaries IF we demand it (has to do with free will). Tell her to get some sage oil (can be bought in little vials for $2-5). Put it on doorways and window panes. Say a simple prayer of protection, if you believe in a higher god, or just simply announce "No spirits may enter this bedroom at any time" or something like "Dear God, please protect this bedroom from any negative energies that do not serve my highest good." Anything that feels comfortable to her.

She does not need to be fearful, but she does need to be more assertive about what she will allow into her space.

You will need to do that before sleep. Then she will need to read up on psychic protection, ASAP. The reason you want the bedroom protected is because when we sleep, we are spiritually vulnerable (too complex to explain).

Best wishes!! I hope this helps.

Azmond 30-04-2017 09:56 AM

Thank you for your reply! I was under impression my post got lost somewhere since no one replied to it since I made it.

What is puzzling is that she hadn't had any such dreams for a long time now, and she sleeps sound and without any interruptions. I suspect I saw that entity by mistake, when I suddenly woke up, and not sure if I was really supposed to see it. I can report that in days after this incident I experienced increasing numbers of sleep interruptions in form of suddenly waking up. completely aware of being woken from seemingly nothing at all. Almost exactly like she always described it, like her eyes would just open on her own by force and she would wake up. Though nothing really disturbing or scary in this wakings up, I could as well peg this to heightened sense of perception, or just being too cautious when trying to sleep.

She has not yet moved into my apartment, only sleeps occasionally here, and most of the occurrences happened in her own bedroom. However I can move ahead in order to protect my own bedroom and house without her knowing about it. The things are a bit complicated and she might not be prepared to actually acknowledge this as real. I tried to sooth things down before by explaining to her, that it might be dream or even sleep paralysis related, because I was not sure, if she could take anything more than that, even though she knows about me believing in much more than that. There are even some other hidden circumstances behind all this, which perhaps are related with this entity, but I have no way of knowing for real.

Also I suspect that my recent activity in training astral projection again, might have had something to do with attracting this being here again. it is just scary to think about some entity lurking above my body when I am out of it though, but this is exactly what is happening when we both sleep. In any case, surprisingly, that night and any after that she did not experience anything out of ordinary, so I will wait to see if it starts again. I does seem though as if this entity perhaps switched to try whatever it wants on me, which I supposed is O.k., since I can take steps to send it away, which my girlfriend would hesitate to do.

Azmond 30-04-2017 09:56 AM

Thank you for your reply! I was under impression my post got lost somewhere since no one replied to it since I made it.

What is puzzling is that she hadn't had any such dreams for a long time now, and she sleeps sound and without any interruptions. I suspect I saw that entity by mistake, when I suddenly woke up, and not sure if I was really suppose to see it. I can report that in day after this incident I experienced increasing numbers of sleep interruptions in form of suddenly waking up. completely aware of being woken from seemingly nothing at all. Almost exactly like she always described it, like her eyes would just open on her own by force and she would wake up. Though nothing really disturbing or scary in this wakings up, I could as well peg this to heightened sense of perception, or just being too cautious when trying to sleep.

She has not yet moved into my apartment, only sleeps occasionally here, and most of the occurrences happened in her own bedroom. However I can move ahead in order to protect my own bedroom and house without her knowing about it. The things are a bit complicated and she might not be prepared to actually acknowledge this as real. I tried to sooth things down before by explaining to her, that it might be dream or even sleep paralysis related, because I was not sure, if she could take anything more than that, even though she knows about me believing in much more than that. There are even some other hidden circumstances behind all this, which perhaps are related with this entity, but I have no way of knowing for real.

Also I suspect that my recent activity in training astral projection again, might have had something to do with attracting this being here again. it is just scary to think about some entity lurking above my body when I am out of it though, but this is exactly what is happening when we both sleep. In any case, surprisingly, that night and any after that she did not experience anything out of ordinary, so I will wait to see if it starts again. I does seem though as if this entity perhaps switched to try whatever it wants on me, which I supposed is O.k., since I can take steps to send it away, which my girlfriend would hesitate to do.

GoldenEmbers 18-05-2017 05:00 PM

Very creepy, but I understand what you are going through. I once saw a white face staring at me when I was only a child. I remember it had piercing white eyes and a smile full of sharp teeth. Scared the **** out of me! I never slept facing the open again. I used to live in a place that was haunted by something evil, but your situation sounds different. I wasn't writing this to give advice, because I am not in a position to give it. Just writing to share my experience. I even once looked down at the end of my bed one night and felt clammy corpse hands grabbing my ankles. I will probably post a story now while I have it fresh in my mind.