Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Latest Crystal Acquisitions? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53488)

Green.Heals 01-12-2017 07:40 AM

The picture of the Amber is so pretty.

I came in this thread only because I feel a pull to a crystal shop.

What should I ask to protect myself in allowing the right crystal to choose me, and not a crystal that is choosing me for someone else's sake? ( if that makes sense, as that is what someone told me)

don't get me wrong, Ive had the right crystals choose me, in fact, I find I only find a benefit from the crystal that chooses me for a short while, really, until its time I need another.

Odd, I know. As In, I stop feeling them.

StrandedSnowMonkey 02-12-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green.Heals
The picture of the Amber is so pretty.

I came in this thread only because I feel a pull to a crystal shop.

What should I ask to protect myself in allowing the right crystal to choose me, and not a crystal that is choosing me for someone else's sake? ( if that makes sense, as that is what someone told me)

don't get me wrong, Ive had the right crystals choose me, in fact, I find I only find a benefit from the crystal that chooses me for a short while, really, until its time I need another.

Odd, I know. As In, I stop feeling them.

It's really nice to hold it up to the light. A possible way of reconnecting with your crystals is to catch a nice sunset/sunrise with them. I never go to far without my Carnelian tumble ~ it's good to have a stone to fall back on. Jasper is nurturing, or even an Obsidian etc...

Crystal canuck 04-12-2017 08:17 PM

I agree, catching crystals in the right light makes all the difference. Sometimes a crystal that is quite dull can be really brilliant in the right light. I have a 30 LBS quartz with pink tourmaline that is sort of like that.

I thought I would share my latest purchase with you folks. It's a stocking stuffer for my wife. I bought her a quartz pyramid with tourmaline inclusions. It's almost 5 lbs, one of the biggest I could find. She really likes polished crystals and really adores tourmaline....so I thought it would be a nice surprise for her. She has lots of crystal balls and a huge obliesk but no pyramid.

FairyCrystal 07-12-2017 10:19 PM

I got myself a snowflake obsidian tumble today :)

Green.Heals 08-12-2017 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
It's really nice to hold it up to the light. A possible way of reconnecting with your crystals is to catch a nice sunset/sunrise with them. I never go to far without my Carnelian tumble ~ it's good to have a stone to fall back on. Jasper is nurturing, or even an Obsidian etc...

& Crystal Canuck. Thank You

I have been cleansing them more, which I never did. I love feeling them with me. :hug3:

Last outing I came by a lot of different Jaspers, and another which started with an M, I cannot remember. Not a stone I am attracted to, just mezmerized by, but Apatite, and Bloodstone.

Makes sense, sick insides, and a wanting to be CREATIVE.

StrandedSnowMonkey 11-12-2017 12:23 PM

A Nuummite pendulum, to go along with my tumble:

StrandedSnowMonkey 11-12-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green.Heals
& Crystal Canuck. Thank You

I have been cleansing them more, which I never did. I love feeling them with me. :hug3:

Last outing I came by a lot of different Jaspers, and another which started with an M, I cannot remember. Not a stone I am attracted to, just mezmerized by, but Apatite, and Bloodstone.

Makes sense, sick insides, and a wanting to be CREATIVE.

That's good to hear. Enjoy! :)

Khalli 16-12-2017 05:58 AM

My latest acquisition and a christmas present to myself:

10.35ct emerald cabochon.:D

Green.Heals 19-12-2017 05:48 AM

StrandedMonkey,

It's meant to be. It's the added push. I hear you. Now, I must do.

Sarian 19-12-2017 12:13 PM

I do not have it yet but I ordered a red jasper pyramid, I don't have any pyramids yet. I was really drawn to it.

Mostly I'm drawn to unpolished.