Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Coronavirus: The Statistic Never Seen (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135184)

Untersberg56 05-05-2020 01:43 PM

Coronavirus: The Statistic Never Seen

We know that as the result of scientific sampling that smokers are far less susceptible to the c/virus infection.

Since every person entering hospital states his/her diet, I am still waiting for the scientific sampling report for meat-eaters as against vegetarians and vegans.

Has anybody seen this anywhere? During my Buddhist phase in the 1970's during which I converted permanently to vegetarianism, I remember reading that common-or-garden influenza feeds on the toxins in the body from meat-eating. From a spiritual point of view my own healing began from that time.

ant 06-05-2020 08:40 AM

The Secret To The Inuit High-Fat Diet May Be Good Genes?

Altair 07-05-2020 07:26 AM

Don’t think so. Scandinavian countries and Iceland aren’t hit hard, yet they eat plenty of fish and meat. Argentines eat larger portions of meat than Italians. Italy is hit harder.

It seems that the closer your market (not geography..) is to China (the origins) the harder you get hit. Government’s responses and having actually enough health workers (lacking in many countries) to have a meaningful picture of numbers involved are important too. So any country with loads of poor people that lacks the means to keep track of the virus are meaningless for data comparison.

linen53 15-05-2020 04:56 PM

Scandinavian countries didn't go in lock down. They achieved herd immunity as we all should have done rather than isolating ourselves.

WildHairedWoman 15-05-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untersberg56
We know that as the result of scientific sampling that smokers are far less susceptible to the c/virus infection.

Since every person entering hospital states his/her diet, I am still waiting for the scientific sampling report for meat-eaters as against vegetarians and vegans.

Has anybody seen this anywhere? During my Buddhist phase in the 1970's during which I converted permanently to vegetarianism, I remember reading that common-or-garden influenza feeds on the toxins in the body from meat-eating. From a spiritual point of view my own healing began from that time.

What country are you in? I can't imagine any hospital doctor or nurse in the U.S. asking about anyone's diet when admitting them to the hospital. U.S. doctors are taught in medical school that diet only applies to people they think are overweight. Even a lot of doctors who diagnose patients with diabetes are reluctant to make suggestions about diet that make any sense.

The U.S. has the worst doctors when you are ill, but if you are in a car crash or suffer some trauma they are the best in the world.

Untersberg56 15-05-2020 10:53 PM

Since you ask I live in Argentina and occasionally in nearby Uruguay. When admitted to hospital overnight in Uruguay last year I was asked for my diet requirement. I stated "vegetarian" and so was served vegetarian meals instead of what carnivores eat.

To judge by your reply, a patient in a US hospital is forced to eat what they want to give him/her. A fine system of health care, and not cheap, not like here. What about Jewish patients when pork is on the menu? So really they need to guess your religion as well.

Any idea about the reply to my original question, have you?

soulforce 16-05-2020 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untersberg56

Viruses and bacteria have different biological mechanisms. Viruses don't feed, they just replicate. Bacteria do feed. Whether or not your body has toxins doesn't help or hinder viruses from invading your cells. Maybe bacteria are attracted to certain diets (like probiotic foods etc).

The only thing COVID-19 viruses are attracted to in our body is ACE-2 receptors.

soulforce 16-05-2020 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Scandinavian countries didn't go in lock down. They achieved herd immunity as we all should have done rather than isolating ourselves.

Denmark, Finland, and Norway did go into lockdown. Only Sweden didn't go that route.

As far as I know, no Scandinavian countries achieved herd immunity.

We won't achieve herd immunity until at least 60% of the population has been infected. Sweden is a special case because they practice physical distancing naturally. Half of their population lives alone. This tactic wouldn't work in America and Canada, because we live together more.

The stats show that Sweden has the highest COVID deaths than any other Scandinavian country thus far.

ant 16-05-2020 06:12 AM

One country that bleeds ignorance,

And all by one card.

Covid19 and egocentricity into the light.

The bell bellows,nighty,night.

Just Tim 16-05-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
What country are you in? I can't imagine any hospital doctor or nurse in the U.S. asking about anyone's diet when admitting them to the hospital. U.S. doctors are taught in medical school that diet only applies to people they think are overweight. Even a lot of doctors who diagnose patients with diabetes are reluctant to make suggestions about diet that make any sense.

The U.S. has the worst doctors when you are ill, but if you are in a car crash or suffer some trauma they are the best in the world.

Oh, thought this was just in France :rolleyes:

That one time, I went in the ambulance with my girlfriend, so basically she's got a genetic mutation, which makes her blood coagulate a lot, and then have a big tendency to form blood clots, but she's got daily medication to "fix" that. Anyway, when in the ER, first nurse that sees her, when she explained that her leg hurted, and was distended, she didn't let her finish and told her her own leg hurted too, but that she's still working today ! So she explains it all, and the nurse tells her with a polite smile "Oh, I'll go get the doctor :smile:"