Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Who On This Forum Claims To Be A Telepath (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130145)

IAmTheCorito 27-06-2019 10:56 AM

Who On This Forum Claims To Be A Telepath

I must know who you are. I’m tired of feeling like this. I’m tired of thinking like this. I need to determine my own thoughts from others. I feel like I’m God. What do I do? Where do I go? Who do I talk to? I just want to scream but when I scream but people are going to ask what’s wrong and I don’t know what to say?!

desert rat 27-06-2019 01:36 PM

I don't think any of this forum would put thoughts in your head. All or most of us also believe in karma. There are methods of shielding your self from an attack. On God , to quote Wayne Dyer , you are God.

John32241 27-06-2019 03:30 PM

Hello,

My experience has been that I can do telepathy with some people.

There are two forms of it that disturb many. They are hearing voices and thought broadcasting. You seem to be in that hearing voices category.

Have you considered that there are many layers of conscious within youself. There is indeed a number of divine aspects of your self as well as any number of darker or more ignorant aspects of yourself.

When you say Your own thoughts, Do you want to exclude the subconscious and divine aspects of your self?

John

TheGlow 01-07-2019 12:37 AM

You need to learn to shield.

John32241 01-07-2019 12:30 PM

The conventional wisdom is to live in fear and shield your self from the unknown. I would like to encourage better ways than that.

What is very interesting to me is that the OP says "I feel like I'm God.". He is a piece of God and is confused because of that. Based on how humanity has been conditioned to think of them self, it is easy to appreciate that he does not know what is going on.

John

Toe-Knee 04-08-2019 02:24 PM

You do know we're all telepathic don't you! Plus there are many gadgets and certain technology that can help if you feel particularly lazy. In fact, lets try it shall we, think of something and I'll tell you what it is.

A.Wilson

MissCreativeSpirit 13-08-2019 10:35 PM

I think you have empath mixed up with telepath.

MissCreativeSpirit 13-08-2019 10:36 PM

To shield means to focus away and not let yourself become curious about others unless you want to pick up info.

BJAsapace 14-08-2019 09:28 PM

I'm a telepathic broadcaster/psychic/empath. Telepathy is truly a b*tch, I wish I never knew how to do it. It has messed me up pretty bad, but I'm coping.

Kaliste 19-08-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmTheCorito
I must know who you are. I’m tired of feeling like this. I’m tired of thinking like this. I need to determine my own thoughts from others. I feel like I’m God. What do I do? Where do I go? Who do I talk to? I just want to scream but when I scream but people are going to ask what’s wrong and I don’t know what to say?!

I talk telepathically to random people are you looking for someone like me? I can help maybe