Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   GRATITUDE TODAY (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115009)

CrystalSong 30-07-2017 09:00 PM

Beautiful Gratitude's Marimar - you are finding many in each day :)

When juggling always go towards the rainbows DoublyVenomous - well done on choosing!

Today I'm grateful for yesterdays Holistic Wellness Fair where I did Psychic Readings and how many repeat clients I had! I have so much gratitude for Spirit teaching me how to do this and to my ego for sitting to the side quietly and not interfering. Thank you to all aspects of Self <3

DoublyVenomous 31-07-2017 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
When juggling always go towards the rainbows DoublyVenomous - well done on choosing!

Can't add tones to the rainbow colors you paint with without black and white. ;)

Today I'm grateful for learning to see something old from a new perspective.

CrystalSong 31-07-2017 08:27 PM

Seeing old things from new perspectives! What a blessing that is!

Today I'm so very grateful that I can be of Service to others. There aren't words to express the joy this gives and the humbleness I feel for being able to do so.

Badcopyinc 01-08-2017 11:58 AM

Stephen Poplawski

For inventing the blender now I can make my favorite breakfast smoothie.
Which reminds me to be thankful for the creation of PB and bananas!

1922 Stephen Poplawski of Racine invents and patents a blender for use in mixing malted milk drinks. 1936 Inventor Fred Osius, Poplawski's colleague, approaches Fred Waring to seek support for his own "disintegrating mixer." Waring helps perfect the blender.Sep 25, 2012

CrystalSong 03-08-2017 01:51 AM

The Blender! Oh my goodness what a great invention! I'm grateful too!

Today I'm grateful for my empty schedule becoming spontaneously busy. Thank you Spirit! Thank Higher Selves!
Ah this Gratitude thing is so wonderful! What a great practice :D

Lolly 03-08-2017 01:07 PM

Today I'm grateful for the mental clarity I've been waiting for.

Badcopyinc 03-08-2017 01:49 PM

Today I'm grateful for books..
the state of being i go into when i read VBT.
Along with that every book that came prior.

CrystalSong 04-08-2017 05:33 AM

Lolly - Mental Clarity is SO Wonderful isn't it? So glad you got it and feel gratitude for it! May you have lots more :)

Badcopyinc - Sounds like you have an extraordinaire read!

Today I' grateful for OBE's and travelling companions willing to go on Galactic Walk-about with me! Had a spectacular journey today and got an invitation to visit another species Homeworld - Wow are they doing it right! Really living with the natural world in harmony and respect and not suppressing it and taking it over with strip malls, concrete and asphalt and over population.
I think our Zoo's disturb them, they don't have pets or pen or enclose animals at all - instead they enclose their cities in force fields in the middle of natural settings, while letting some animals which like their cities to wander about at will sort of as co-citizens.
No right angles or sharp glinty surfaces in their cities, all architecture was based on plants. Shyscrapers looked like swirling plant fronds, most building looked like fruits or vegetables or opening flower buds. Graceful natural flowing architecture everywhere built on lagoons and lakes with walking promenades down the lakes sides. All lighting sort of naturally glowed softly from buildings and walk ways - not harsh bright lights and garish signs anywhere.
Oh I could go on....! Very charming, visually appealing planet!
I'm so grateful to live in a beautiful Galactic Neighborhood with gentle beings as neighbors and the ability to visit them!

Badcopyinc 04-08-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Lolly - Mental Clarity is SO Wonderful isn't it? So glad you got it and feel gratitude for it! May you have lots more :)

Badcopyinc - Sounds like you have an extraordinaire read!

Today I' grateful for OBE's and travelling companions willing to go on Galactic Walk-about with me! Had a spectacular journey today and got an invitation to visit another species Homeworld - Wow are they doing it right! Really living with the natural world in harmony and respect and not suppressing it and taking it over with strip malls, concrete and asphalt and over population.
I think our Zoo's disturb them, they don't have pets or pen or enclose animals at all - instead they enclose their cities in force fields in the middle of natural settings, while letting some animals which like their cities to wander about at will sort of as co-citizens.
No right angles or sharp glinty surfaces in their cities, all architecture was based on plants. Shyscrapers looked like swirling plant fronds, most building looked like fruits or vegetables or opening flower buds. Graceful natural flowing architecture everywhere built on lagoons and lakes with walking promenades down the lakes sides. All lighting sort of naturally glowed softly from buildings and walk ways - not harsh bright lights and garish signs anywhere.
Oh I could go on....! Very charming, visually appealing planet!
I'm so grateful to live in a beautiful Galactic Neighborhood with gentle beings as neighbors and the ability to visit them!

Grateful for this post!
I wanna go!

CrystalSong 04-08-2017 08:13 PM

Doing another trip this Sunday and hoping someone I know here from SF will be able to meet us at the landing and travel with us.
So far to build a group field and open a portal has needed to be done in person, but hoping we'll be able to surmount this hurdle soon! If so can take you - practice Remote Viewing and meditation in Theta State to get your Ticket to Board Badcopyinc!

I was convinced I couldn't see things on computer screen or other lit screens while OBE as they always are seen as just squares of glowing lights, but this trip I was able to see holographic projections both on a ship we were on and then again on the planet! Whhhoooot! So practice can overcome surprising obstacles! Practice up and let me know when you can OBE consciously on your own and PM me and we'll invite you on a group outing! I'm convinced we don't all need to be in the same room to do this.