Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Past Lives Conformation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115897)

bluecaliroses 07-08-2017 02:25 PM

Past Lives Conformation

:hug2: Greetings!
This is my first ever Thread post!
First, I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful, peaceful day!
Recently, I have started to explore my past lives; concentrating on their conditioning impact to my current being, as well as their positive impact in learning your purpose.
If anyone has discovered a way to open their mind to learning about their lives, or if one has a talent in confirming; please share with me your experience, or technique of discovery.

yval711 16-08-2017 12:24 AM

I've done some great past life regression meditations that helped me with this. I recommend Mirrors of Time by Brian Weiss.

freetree 19-08-2017 04:42 PM

I've done recapitulation that explained in Carlos Castaneda's books. In this way you review all of your interactions and gather the energy from those.

CrystalSong 19-08-2017 06:53 PM

I've seen numerous past lives, myself and others both.

No Mind Meditation is what I use to get to theta brain wave state after having cleansed and purified my body and energy field and anchoring into Earths energy. From there once the mind is in utter silence and colors are forming in the 'screen of the minds eye' I ask the question "Show me a prior life with relevance to this one".

dream jo 23-10-2017 05:39 PM

me 2..............

Saturniid 06-11-2017 09:47 AM

Mine seem to come naturally as split-second visions, particularly when dozing off or spacing out. In one life, I was a hunter (as in hunter/gatherer) somewhere in northern Europe. In another, well, I had a flash vision of me on a brown and white spotted horse (like a gypsy banner pattern, but more of a quarter horse mane, tail, and bodyshape, a hatchet raised, very angry expression, and charging full speed into a forest). Still don't know what to make of it, but I know it connects to my past.

It seems to help a lot to calm yourself and try your best to clear your mind. I usually add ambient light and calming music when I attempt to delve into mine.

Might not work for everyone, but it's worth the shot, I'd say. :) I hope it helps, if even a little!

CammiRose 10-11-2017 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecaliroses
:hug2: Greetings!
This is my first ever Thread post!
First, I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful, peaceful day!
Recently, I have started to explore my past lives; concentrating on their conditioning impact to my current being, as well as their positive impact in learning your purpose.
If anyone has discovered a way to open their mind to learning about their lives, or if one has a talent in confirming; please share with me your experience, or technique of discovery.

The way i had learned about my past lives was someone broke the subconsious barrier preventing me from remembering any of it. I kind of wish i didnt ask them to. Some people can help give you a nudge. Just dont ask for all of them at once, take your time life by life that you learn about. For me i had a hard time dealing with so much information at once.

sandalwood 13-11-2017 03:03 PM

visions of past lives have always come to me easily,
Especially when I was younger.
But they always came when I needed it
To give me a lesson or revelation relevant to the moment
I don't know if it's a good idea to just try pursuing visions of them
They've already given you all the good from them

There is a method used for it by certain buddhist monks,
But they dedicate their entire lives to recalling everything
Otherwise, pursuing past lives is rather useless.

dream jo 22-11-2017 11:38 PM

few dreams iv had hlp opne 3 ty hav
1125 to 1139
1215wear i wud of bean hng for sellin my body
titinc 1 iv flt it sisne titianc movin 1997
i iv mor 2 opn up sum tims thngs on tv can setit off thy can

open2it 24-12-2017 11:18 PM

A friend has done past life regression by using hypnosis. I have wanted to try it but for some reason I haven't so far.
He said the hypnotist tells them to look down at their feet during the past life experience. This is done so you will notice either a dress or pants telling what gender you were in that life.
He said you will not relive the death. He said once he was standing in the center of a dirt road when a bunch of horses were running right towards him. That was it for that session.

I haven't experienced past lives that I know of but I have had a death shown to me in a vision prior to a death and right after a death of a loved one had things happen. I have never had later contact with anyone that had passed away.
I am totally a believer we have many lives. I often wonder once a person reaches the I AM consciousness whether they will reincarnate again after that.