Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Why do my ears ring? What's the significance? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=147571)

hekotes630 26-10-2023 04:29 PM

Why do my ears ring? What's the significance?

Following my story (see my previous posts), I find difficult to understand the rings I receive sporadically. The rings are usually on the left and low-pitched, though there are times it's on the right or high-pitched.

I've never come to understand the significance of the rings, as nothing special has happened afterwards.

In addition to the rings, there also are times either of my ears tremble/twitch. However, I've never come to understand the significance either.

FallingLeaves 26-10-2023 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hekotes630
In addition to the rings, there also are times either of my ears tremble/twitch. However, I've never come to understand the significance either.

the rings for me are in response to what i was thinking rather than foretelling what is to come.

it could also be something to give you comfort, show you you are not alone.

Or it could be something you are just being shown for whatever reason.

Michael K. 26-10-2023 09:52 PM

Blessings hekotes630 I have been meditating for nearly fifty years now and
ringing in my ears have been a constant companion of mine, the ringing
noise is that of an awareness expansion within your being, and that your
intuition is becoming activated, if this continues and you keep on tuning in
you will soon hear that still small voice of your intuition, then you will have
made conscious contact with your own inner GURU, good fortune to you

regards michael.

Miss Hepburn 26-10-2023 11:30 PM

Try this book 'The Ringing Sound", Eric Gustafson

Tukaram 27-10-2023 12:32 AM

Tinnitus. Did you work in a loud environment? Listen to music too loud? It is a very common affliction. Mine is distractingly loud, but I am used to it.

Altair 27-10-2023 07:22 AM

What makes you think it is spiritually significant and not a bodily issue? I had tinnitus back in June during a cold virus, it is also a complaint after covid.
If ''someone'' is trying to ''contact'' you by having your ears hear a constant ring then they don't have your interests at heart I'd say, because tinnitus isn't fun.

hazada guess 27-10-2023 10:46 AM

Ringing in the ears can be one of two things imo.

1 Something wrong with your ears,ie ear wax or something else.
2 having contact with a higher vibration,ie spirit.

Ear ringing has been a constant companion of mine for years.You get used to it and now it only comes on whem I think about it.:biggrin:

AngelBlue 05-11-2023 08:35 AM

My ears used to ring all the time from being slapped around my head when I was naughty !
But my experience is that mine ring now from spirit communication and telepathy purposes

Unseeking Seeker 05-11-2023 10:50 AM

I’d agree with hazada guess. In my view, it’s either tinnitus or the inner sound current. If it fluctuates it’s probably a medical condition. The inner sound current, on the other hand is there in the background, cognised only in stillness.

Wisteria 05-11-2023 11:12 PM

I am a sufferer of tinnitus and trugeminal neuralgia, it is not nice and can sure drive u crazy, I find white noise helps, you can experiment with different levels to suit your need, I rarely hear it in my ears now, it’s become more of in the head, maybe I am use to it, sometimes it changes frequency and I do hear that in the ears, but mostly now it’s inwards not external, I also find a frequency app helpful, matching the tone, mine is more kz 3000hz, it only started when the big 5g towers went up outside my home, maybe electro sensitive? There are ways to protect yourself from this, without putting tin foil in ur head lol, my son also suffers with this, still waiting for a cure, but I wouldn’t look into it too much, get a referral from ur gp to ENT just to rule out anything causing it, I had brain scan etc, there was no reason for mine, but it’s worth investigating.