Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   so the heart pull is the souls tugging you back together ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5963)

Dharma Employee 08-11-2010 04:58 PM

so the heart pull is the souls tugging you back together ?

because my god it can feel strong

can feel like your heart is being pulled out of your chest

if this isnt mutal, then that lays it to rest for one of you, though I would have thought the heart/soulmate pull , would be a mutal thing

Lostgirl 08-11-2010 05:01 PM

It is awful. All i can say is it will happen when it happens. If it is meant to be then it will. They might not be your soul mate, they might be waiting right around the corner to knock you off your feet and show you what love is and that this feeling you have right now is nothing compared to how you feel about them and how they feel about you :)

sparkle422 08-11-2010 05:31 PM

I'm glad someone else feels the same as me. I feel this heart pulling thing alot. It hurts, it does feel like my heart is being pulled out of my chest. I feel an immense pulling, sometimes I just want it to go away. Still haven't met my soulmate/tf, but maybe this strong pulling is a way to say it will be soon.

awakeningheart 08-11-2010 05:41 PM

I felt this 'heart pulling' (or exploding..thought I was having a heart attack!) for nearly 2 months after reconnection with my TF. He felt it too.

Dharma Employee 08-11-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostgirl
It is awful. All i can say is it will happen when it happens. If it is meant to be then it will. They might not be your soul mate, they might be waiting right around the corner to knock you off your feet and show you what love is and that this feeling you have right now is nothing compared to how you feel about them and how they feel about you :)

can you elaborate on what you mean here

have already encountered someone who seems to have fit this description and i understand that TF/soulmate is not about the relationship and about growth and reaquaitance with the self/unconditional love etc but am just not entirely clear what you mean by this

you mean this person, is here to bring me back to love, for someone else or what

not quite sure what you mean

mystical 08-11-2010 06:03 PM

I THINK THIS IS PERFECTLY NATURAL FOR A TWIN FLAME RELATIONSHIP MY TIWN ALWAYS SAID IT FELT LIKE HE WAS HAVIN A HEART ATTACK , AND I DID TOO , SUMTIMES IT WAS THAT STRIONG I COULDNT BREATHE , MY TWIN SAYS WHEN I WA SIN HIS LIFE HE HAD THIS CONSTANT PAIN IN HIS CHEST KIND OF LIKE A ROCK IN IT

LadyImpreza1111 09-11-2010 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
[/b]can you elaborate on what you mean here

have already encountered someone who seems to have fit this description and i understand that TF/soulmate is not about the relationship and about growth and reaquaitance with the self/unconditional love etc but am just not entirely clear what you mean by this

you mean this person, is here to bring me back to love, for someone else or what

not quite sure what you mean

No one can tell you that for certain. Only time will tell.

LadyImpreza1111 09-11-2010 02:23 AM

The crazy thing about that heart pull sensation is that I only started feeling it particularly strongly as of THIS month, and its almost an everyday thing. Sometimes it is dull and fleeting and other times I ask myself, "Is that the pull.........or do I have gas?!"

Anima 09-11-2010 02:42 AM

I only recently realised that this "pull" everyone is talking about is actually that ache around my heart area, but going much deeper, that I've always felt related to being drawn to him... Like LadyImpreza1111 says, sometimes fleeting, sometimes painful sensation. This is how I described it:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anima
It is like my body is weighting my soul down, and my soul is bound by my body and trying to find a hole in my chest, to rip out of my body, in order to meet with his soul and completely melt into him. I know there is no real limitation or distance between him and me in soul matters, but it feels as though we won't trully be able to be with eachother the way we want to be and tell eachother all the things indescribable until we are "free of our bodies", if that makes sense.

Anima :hug3:

LadyImpreza1111 09-11-2010 03:14 PM

Thats deep. But what regarding the whole twin flame thing ISN'T?

As of late.........I stop thinking about my physical body and more about my soul. This body is just a temporary vessel in this lifetime and I don't feel like it really weighs my soul down.