Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   how come ghosts only talk to mediums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132626)

mario32 22-11-2019 05:14 PM

how come ghosts only talk to mediums

how come they wont talk to their loved ones..

inavalan 22-11-2019 05:50 PM

Not everybody's tuned in, to hear whatever is broadcasted. (I don't believe in ghosts)

John32241 23-11-2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mario32
how come they wont talk to their loved ones..

Hi,

They would if their loved ones knew how to do mediumship.

John

StaceyA 23-11-2019 06:49 AM

Hi Mario!

I am no expert; but, I have learned from my own experiences as a medium. Spirits do, in fact, try to communicate with their loved ones. However, the frequencies of energy in which they are communicating are not always heard, seen, or felt by everyone.

Stacey :)

LadyMay 23-11-2019 04:59 PM

They don't, mediums are sensitive and just hear them better. Their psychic ears are switched on. Most people's aren't, so spirits can be talking and normal people just wont hear them.

LDKLeo 24-11-2019 01:01 AM

I believe that mediumship is a gift that not everyone has the capacity to respect and appreciate. Ive been blessed enough to have experienced a few inexplainable moments in a "church" setting. The finite details that were conveyed in those moments opened my mind in a way that nothing ever could have. Its a very special person who can hold that power..

FairyCrystal 24-11-2019 10:01 AM

They absolutely do, but you got to be in tune to receive it. It doesn't necessarily come by hearing them, it's different for everyone, depending on what skill comes easiest for you.
Some may 'hear', others know, feel, or see, and so on.
For me it's knowing and feeling.

It also depends how long ago they made their transition. If that is very recent their soul is sometimes still in shock or transition mode and then they're not ready to contact you.
My dad was 'roaming' around almost immediately but he was quite upset still about the transition, seeking solace and comfort. He did know he made his transition (some don't or not right away) but he felt really out of whack without a body.
I never hear or see him really, but I can feel him and know that he's with me often.

Blue Tiger 24-11-2019 03:21 PM

Spirits try to communicate directly with their loved ones.

Sadly most people don't realize it, and brush off the sounds of faint whispering in their ear or the words put in their mind as "imagination" and go on about their day.

Spirits work through mediums because mediums know how to listen and recognize when communication is being attempted.

Native spirit 24-11-2019 11:52 PM

Loved ones do communicate with us in other ways also.it is not always about hearing or speaking with them,
They send us signs all the time that they are around us,

Namaste

briam 27-11-2019 04:24 PM

Talking to spirit

It's true spirit energy is so fine. I've exprinced this at mediumship training you have to be in the power even when your not it's possible for them to vist you this has happened to me . Lethe me say you get visted just before you wake usually the dream scene will suddenly change or you feel something enter your crown chakra like a warm feeling of extreme contentment it's something really special to experience a lot of people I know would scoff at it so I say nothing to them they think when they die that's it but I know other wise