Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Feeling things going downhill... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105555)

anonymous111 13-09-2016 12:08 AM

Feeling things going downhill...

It's all happening again. The distancing himself and everything and I don't think I can go through this again. I can't stop crying again. Everything hurts and my chest hurts. I can't take it anymore--this constant back and forth. I just want to give up and go back to how my life was before.

intj123 13-09-2016 03:06 AM

Yup, we all experience it, the rollercoaster of pain and pleasure.

I will pray for you now, it's probably the only thing I can do for you.

I will pray for all twin flames in pain.

H:O:R:A:C:E 13-09-2016 06:34 AM

prayers of wellness for you.

Christine 15-09-2016 03:25 PM

<3 I don't think we have that much control, just make tea and enjoy simple things and live life.....
many good things can come out of letting go
u start having contact more with family and other friends
start doing new things u haven't done before ...
i'm thankful even if it meant forgetting about him..also it kind of meant forgetting about 'twin flames' and love and everything all together
many people and things have come into my life who wouldn't have if i was with him. I have even had one person from the country he lives in invite me to work there!! and I actually felt.....no thank you, it would just make me wonder about him :) only when there is no ulterior motive anymore.

taurusnsane 15-09-2016 04:41 PM

yes i know the struggle also. if you feel imbalanced, move away from the situation and find your balance again... and if it means moving and not talking to your twin, then its needed. take the time away, or universe will take it from you very harshly...

mystical 17-09-2016 08:03 PM

The heart is stretching releasing past karma and will be space for more love .

Inika 17-09-2016 08:43 PM

Sorry you are in pain. Wish I could take it all away from us. Let them be, they may be frightened. A friend told me yesterday that we don't know their suffering. How do we know that their reaction of distance is self preservation to protect the self from suffering hurt, attachments cause suffering, why not distance if that feels the safe thing to do. We don't know their mind, we need to know our own selves and by understanding the self we can have compassion through our pain for others.

wednesdayschild 18-09-2016 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inika
Sorry you are in pain. Wish I could take it all away from us. Let them be, they may be frightened. A friend told me yesterday that we don't know their suffering. How do we know that their reaction of distance is self preservation to protect the self from suffering hurt, attachments cause suffering, why not distance if that feels the safe thing to do. We don't know their mind, we need to know our own selves and by understanding the self we can have compassion through our pain for others.

That's so true. Also having space from the intensity of emotions can also allow them to find balance again and to figure out what is making them scared. It's hard to heal issues that need to be healed when you are faced with them directly. Stepping back can help and I believe that every time they distance themselves, they do heal, which prepares them better for understanding the connection when they do come back again.