Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   walk ins welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5487)

SandybytheSea 30-10-2010 11:20 AM

walk ins welcome

Saw a sign on a health insurance office yesterday. It said:

"Walk Ins Welcome"

Hmmm ... any of you out there might like to know you're welcome. :wink:

Kapitan_Prien 30-10-2010 03:33 PM

Bah...

(humbug).

Kapitan_Prien 30-10-2010 04:19 PM

I had just remembered a sign on a church here in town that said something about wanting a new lease on life - God will accept your trade-in.

Who knew...now soul exchanges are called 'trade-ins'.

*shrugs*

RAMMSTein 23-11-2010 11:19 PM

I don't even know what a soul exchange is.... Would like to though

white_monarch 24-11-2010 03:20 AM

Isn't a walk-in or soul exchange when you just want to give up your body and move on somewhere else? because it's not exactly two souls in one body, is it? Why would you want to do it?

deepsea 24-11-2010 01:03 PM

From what I have read a 'walk-in' soul usually takes over the physical body when the permanent soul needs a rest.
Possibly through severe depression,severe illness.
This soul will stay until the permanent soul feels ready to return.

Deepsea

white_monarch 24-11-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepsea
From what I have read a 'walk-in' soul usually takes over the physical body when the permanent soul needs a rest.
Possibly through severe depression,severe illness.
This soul will stay until the permanent soul feels ready to return.

Deepsea

Ah, Thnks for the explination!

UniverseofLove 09-12-2010 04:28 PM

Walk-ins

My understanding of walk-in souls are those who incarnate for a brief time for a particular purpose, such as to save somebody. I have read of men and women who have been sighted to direct or protect sombody from a life-threatening incedent disappearing after and never seen again.

These, to my knowledge, can either be souls who incarnate for a brief period or an angel who takes human form for an event. (One story I remember was a woman who called herself Angela - self explanitory ;).)

I have never heard of Soul Exchanges, though. I have a couple of ideas but the idea is entirely new to me.

Love and Light,
Ara

clovelly 19-12-2010 11:52 AM

Thanks for giving incite on walk-in's, it is something I have little knowledge about.

I have had the experience of a soul trying to push me out of my body and move in several times throughout my life. Each time it terrified me so much, that I would stop meditating and find ways to block it out, alcohol, etc. The 1st time was to protect a family friend from a life-threatening indecent.

Now that I'm hopefully more confident I just ask the spirit to leave and thankfully they do. But then I am left thinking that maybe they had another important message they wanted to relay to me.

Mira 19-04-2011 11:38 PM

Thank you for the welcome!