Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Knowing When You Are Going To Die? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=101205)

Starman 17-05-2016 12:12 AM

Knowing When You Are Going To Die?

I have seen hundreds of people die; as a U.S. Army combat medic during the Vietnam War, later as an ambulance EMT, and then as a civilian working in the medical field.

I have noticed that a lot of people do know when they are going to die. I experienced this in Vietnam during the war; a lot of soldiers knew the date and time, and the method of their death. They would give me letters to send to their loved ones. Often they told me about an angel, or person glowing with radiant light, who appeared to them, sometimes in their dreams and at other times in their tent while they were wide awake.

That person told them that it was their time, or their time was close at hand, to cross over, and for them it was often like a life changing experience. Working with people in a hospital or hospice who were dying; often I saw that they had accepted their immanent death but their loved one had not accepted their death, which interfered with that person crossing over.

Most people who have worked with terminally ill people can attest to within 24 to 48 hours before a person dies a tremendous amount of energy surrounds them. That person could be in a coma for weeks but just before they die there is a lot of activity in their eyes and a lot of energy around them. Loved ones usually think that this is a sign of recovery for their loved one but frequently that person dies shortly after that increase in energy.

I have come to view it as a ground crew from beyond that has cone to help that person with their lift-off. I believe that this occurs not only with the terminally ill, but also in sudden death, a car crash, plane crash, heart attack, etc. But in sudden death it happens so quickly that the increase in energy may not be observable. For me death is the same for everyone but the method of dying is different; some die by their own hand, suicide, some linger over a period time, some die suddenly, like a soldier in combat, etc., but death does the same thing to all of them. Notwithstanding how our method of death, whether its’ a suicide, etc., may, or may not, effect our afterlife.

Somnia 17-05-2016 12:57 AM

Hi Starman...

I can testify to this because one of my Aunt's who passed away many years ago from cancer "saw" her date of her death a couple months before her passing...She was at home with her sister watching over her in the same room, and my Aunt (the one with cancer) said she saw numbers floating around the room...She told her sister about the numbers but her sister assumed she was hallucinating because of the morphine and painkillers she was on...Turned out the numbers she saw was the month and exact date she passed away...

TheGlow 17-05-2016 02:10 AM

Man I would love to know now what my date was.
Even 40 years in advance I would find it so freeing, I know most people would find it frightening but I think I could actually live my life better if I had that knowledge.

Very cool.

H:O:R:A:C:E 17-05-2016 02:33 AM

i had heard a psychic make the claim that there are specific points in time
that are available for people to transition into the after-life (i think that the
total possibilities were said to be seven). the idea held credence for me,
given the notion of the cyclic progression of lifelines (patterned).
plus, there's apparently been a correlation made between biorhythms and
"at risk" moments (the more vulnerable spots are when convergences happen).

Jenny Crow 17-05-2016 02:39 AM

Yes, I've heard that too - about the different points in a person's for transitioning. It kind of makes sense to me

TheGlow 17-05-2016 02:49 AM

I once had a dream where I was asked if I was ready to go meaning home/leave this sphere.
I replied I needed to say goodbye to someone first and could they wait.

I have since wondered if that was an exit.

wolfgaze 17-05-2016 04:11 AM

Thanks for writing about this, Starman....

Starman 17-05-2016 05:52 AM

I think most people would be afraid to know when they were going to die. The only aspect of death that still bothers me is when a baby or small child dies. I had to carry a dead baby in my arms once until we found a suitable resting place for her.

There is just something about the death of a child that is a lot different than the death of those who are other than a child. Maybe its’ about their innocence or the fact that they did not get a chance to really experience human life.

Generally people respond differently to how someone dies; if it were a suicide the response is different than if they died from a heart attack, or if it were a homicide the response is different, and in my case if it is a baby or small child I feel differently about their death.

I do not question why people die but have often wondered about the death of a baby who has only been here for a few days or weeks, etc. In my opinion there does exist the possibility that everyone chooses the time and date, and even method, of their death prior to being born? I’m just guessing here because I really don’t know.

H:O:R:A:C:E 17-05-2016 03:56 PM

i have and do question 'why death'.
life is existence, non existence holds no power over being!
immortality is "the norm".

Baile 17-05-2016 04:16 PM

I have a soft spot in my heart for Vietnam vets. They were the original front line grunts of this age of madness we've entered. The madness of our modern life has become commonplace, we barely blink at it anymore. But imagine what a generation of human beings must have felt, before that madness became the norm. They would have experienced it as absolute insanity. That was courage.

Starman, I was lucky in that I came to a depth understanding of the eternal soul and reincarnation, many years ago. I know now why we are born, why we are here, what happens when we die, and how and why it is we choose to come back again, over and over. The moment I came to these understandings, my battle with fear in life came to an end. I don't fear life anymore and I don't fear death. Death is rebirth into Spirit, which will once again become rebirth into Material. And sure, spirits and guides and family members appear at times to usher us back to Spirit. And we converse and discuss and plan with these spirits and guides and family members, before we come back to the Material once again. The great and wondrous story of human-spirit evolution, that's all it is really.