Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Electricity and telekinesis on me (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117150)

Jasonkwan0714 25-09-2017 08:58 AM

Electricity and telekinesis on me

Whenever i consume alcohol / get angry/ nervous
I always have strange electricity incident

1.My cellphone / computer do not work.
2.Light bulbs around me flashing.
3.My umbrella(at the end of it) jumping/ pulse, when it is raining.
4. I can see spark on my cellphone.

Besides, i have try telekinesis before by incident.
I can transferred heat feeling remotely to another guy and i used this energy to heal a patient.

Strange?
Sorry for my poor english

Kine Lea 28-09-2017 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasonkwan0714
Strange?

Electrical telekinesis is a young man's game so you should make the most of it while you can.
If on the other hand you are middle-aged as I am, then well done you :)

When you think of it, we are denizens of the Global Village. Cyber communities that
rely heavily on broadband electricity! :cool:

dream jo 04-11-2017 11:56 PM

yes i get few of it io do
eslpy 1 2 3 4

CammiRose 10-11-2017 09:40 PM

Telekenisis is common. As far as the heat electrical thing,it sound like Reiki to me. (The japanese art of Reiki is the art of letting energy flow to heal. Its also known as palm healing.)

Berry 16-12-2017 12:37 PM

You sound a lot like a close friend of mine. Her husband calls her high maintenance. Cell phones, watches, computers, laptops, vacuum cleaners break all the time. She wears gloves when she uses electronics. She's a natural healer but didn't learn reiki. When she heals people she drains herself, which is not good.

CrystalSong 15-01-2018 06:13 PM

This seems most common among teens and into the early twenties and maybe associated with all the bio-chemical changes in the body and field during that time period. Affecting Radio and TV (old style ones) signals is often common too.

It usually calms down as one enters their mid twenties, but not always, some people can never wear watches because their bio-field makes the watch consistently run too fast or too slow, others tend to 'break' delicate electronics.

I suspect is has something to do with a person having an ungrounded field. Daily rooting or grounding practices might change a persons magnetic influence on electrical items and allow them to not influence them as much.

It can all begin again with the awakening of consciousness which once again super charges the bio-field and can unground a person's energy field.

To Berry: Your friend is using her own Chi ( life-force energy) to heal with - that's why she's energetically draining. She would benefit by learning to channel cosmic/divine energy and use that energy to heal not her own life force energy.