Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Sirian Starseed (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132748)

IndigoGeminiWolf 02-12-2019 01:56 AM

Sirian Starseed

Who else feels like a Sirian starseed?
I've watched a few videos that resonated.
My first job was Seaworld, so I've been around whales and dolphins.
Though my favorite are dogs.
I have a tattoo of Red XIII from Final Fantasy VII. He's like 1/2 wolf and lion.
I've been tuning into Sirius B energies, and it feels very dense, being a white dwarf.
From what I've seen, they are fifth density entering into sixth density. I've also seen they are in sixth density already.
I've felt in this life that my star family moved from fifth to sixth density.
I've seen others online do attunements to Sirian energy, though I do my own attuning for myself. I am still learning to work with this energy.

Luna333 10-03-2020 03:42 PM

Me too

I feel like i'm 60% sirian. they live simple lives with deep spirituality, and thats me. Im from a waterworld around Sirius A, where are you from?

Luna333 10-03-2020 03:50 PM

Sirius a is 7th to 12 dimensional benevelant beings and Sirius b is 3-5 dimensional evil beings, be careful.

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 11-03-2020 03:35 AM

How many different Starseeds are there? I've been hearing a lot about this, just not sure the full details on Starseeds.

Flameseeker 20-04-2020 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna333
I feel like i'm 60% sirian. they live simple lives with deep spirituality, and thats me. Im from a waterworld around Sirius A, where are you from?

I’m pretty sure that Sirius b is the water planet

Flameseeker 20-04-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna333
Sirius a is 7th to 12 dimensional benevelant beings and Sirius b is 3-5 dimensional evil beings, be careful.

What a load of baloney, firstly satanic beings cannot reach past 4D, Sirius b is where all the water beings are & they are not evil

FairyCrystal 20-04-2020 10:16 PM

Sirians are about technology, which probably is the reason I don't feel connected to it.
I was also told they are/used to be guardians of crystals, which in a way makes sense if they are technological. I mean, if they have logical thinking minds they should also understand Sacred Geometry. And on a high level -like in Atlantis- crystals were used as/in technology.

As to where I'm from I don't know. But I'm pretty sure it ain't Sirius. I believe my homeplanet isn't in this Universe. I sometimes a can almost get its name, but just when I got it it's slips from my mind again.

FairyCrystal 20-04-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameseeker
What a load of baloney, firstly satanic beings cannot reach past 4D, Sirius b is where all the water beings are & they are not evil

Oh, wasn't that related to the Dogon story?

And I agree. Some people come up with evil baloney stories whenever they got a chance. Fear-based...