Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Interfaith (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   If we are all God..... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45524)

Honza 07-01-2013 07:50 AM

If we are all God.....

Then surely that is the greatest gesture of Interfaith. If everyone is accepted as God and accepts themselves as God then we would have a one world religion, and a one world spirituality.

Ecthalion 07-01-2013 08:26 AM

I long for the day that happens.

Miss Hepburn 07-01-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
Then surely that is the greatest gesture of Interfaith. If everyone is accepted as God and accepts themselves as God then we would have a one world religion, and a one world spirituality.

I know you like discussion...why not edit this to add a question somewhere in there?

FlyHigh 07-01-2013 03:08 PM

We are all one, just separated by individual consciousness

Honza 07-01-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know you like discussion...why not edit this to add a question somewhere in there?

Thanks Miss H. How about "do you think it will ever happen, and if yes, how long will it take?" :blob3:

Quagmire 07-01-2013 03:50 PM

Isn't the struggle of the world this here one thought, one way attitude? I find the beauty in diversity and think oneness should be about embracing diversity instead of turning everything into the same: religion.

Morpheus 07-01-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Thanks Miss H. How about "do you think it will ever happen, and if yes, how long will it take?" :blob3:

But, that question involves "Time", which is related to, "Space", and which we are told is part of the, "illusion."

RE: www.platonia.com

Animus27 07-01-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

I don't know about you, but I don't want to eat chicken every night.

Honza 08-01-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animus27
I don't know about you, but I don't want to eat chicken every night.

I don't think that a one world religion and/or spirituality has got anything to do with mediocrity and compromise. I think it has the potential for world peace and harmony; including all the differentiation.

Honza 08-01-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
Isn't the struggle of the world this here one thought, one way attitude? I find the beauty in diversity and think oneness should be about embracing diversity instead of turning everything into the same: religion.

The world is incredibly diverse. People are different wherever you go on this planet. We don't need diverse religions to emphasise that. Something like a religious 'united nations' is what I envisage. Whereby all religion is under the canopy of One God/One People.