Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Prophetic touch sensation? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117770)

Tedmil 20-10-2017 12:54 AM

Prophetic touch sensation?

I had an earlier post about how I had what seemed to be a good vibe with a woman only to have her suddenly push me away. I think I had a bit of revelation to what the root problem. I just don't understand how I missed it or why I even said it. Anyhow since that time I've had several signs about her. I was thinking of the first time when she and I met up. Afterwards, I was driving back, I stopped at long red light and had the strangest sensation of what I can only describe as a passionate kiss.

She asked to take things slowly, so there was only one occasion where I considered kissing her and that was the end of the first date. Do angels and guides even use prophetic touch sensation to help show the way or is that unheard of? If they do I wonder if that sensation at the light was for the end of the date kiss or perhaps for some future occasion?

Tedmil 23-10-2017 03:56 PM

Evidently angels don't use touch sensation to relay future events. I searched and the closest thing I could find was sensation of a hug during times of crisis. I still think the phenomenon may be prophetic. I hadn't seen her for months then all of sudden there she was at arms length away. I couldn't even look at her, and she never said a word. I think we were both in a bit of shock.

SaturninePluto 23-10-2017 11:37 PM

I am under the impression in this situation you may wish to consider skipping the light and love angels, and the wise master guides here, and go on your gut instinct and perhaps consider learning to trust yourself.

You may learn a lot about yourself in the process.

You may find you have every ability to make decisions like this for yourself, find confidence in your own inner intuition, or at the very least the confidence to put yourself out there to this woman without the need of asking a Spirit to help.

Do you want this to work with this woman or not? Quit playing games, women don't like them. :D

Do I think you should speak honestly with this woman about your own feelings and quit pussy footing around? Yes.

Do I think an angel/guide is going to give you a physical sensation to do so? No.

Have you considered the sensation you felt, actually comes from your own person, spirit and being? Ask yourself.

No I have not found any evidence to suggest guidances will give either physical confirmations, or disapprovals.

Tedmil 24-10-2017 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I am under the impression in this situation you may wish to consider skipping the light and love angels, and the wise master guides here, and go on your gut instinct and perhaps consider learning to trust yourself.

You may learn a lot about yourself in the process.

You may find you have every ability to make decisions like this for yourself, find confidence in your own inner intuition, or at the very least the confidence to put yourself out there to this woman without the need of asking a Spirit to help.

Do you want this to work with this woman or not? Quit playing games, women don't like them. :D

Do I think you should speak honestly with this woman about your own feelings and quit pussy footing around? Yes.

Do I think an angel/guide is going to give you a physical sensation to do so? No.

Have you considered the sensation you felt, actually comes from your own person, spirit and being? Ask yourself.

No I have not found any evidence to suggest guidances will give either physical confirmations, or disapprovals.

I agree with most of what you say here. A lot of the issue stems where I relied on my gut instinct and had a series of events work out almost perfectly only to push her away with an uncharacteristic mistake. I tried to fix things with her afterwards but I was unaware of part of the mistake, didn't even address it and it only made things worse with her. I gave up. It was only months later and I started getting signs that I started to consider trying again. I believe angels and guides can show the right time to approach a problem again. There are times where I had great intuition, signs etc. that all gave clear guidance in life but I never had any physical sensation like that so I can't really guess the origin but it will either be meaningless or prophetic.

SaturninePluto 24-10-2017 03:24 AM

Well I most certainly hope it works out well for you. :smile:

Who knows? You could be right, this may indeed be the correct time to make things right.
At least if not anything else, you will be able to walk away knowing you tried, and tried your best.

Blessings.

SkyGodWarrior 24-10-2017 03:59 AM

:)

Sounds like some romance to mee?!
I have had experience with an angel touching me in order to alert me of something... I was visiting my parents and my cat was old and I heard that he had a couple seizures all ready. I was there sitting in the living room watching tv with my ninja "the Cat" on the couch... I felt a light touch on my forearm that I knew it meant for me to pay attention to something.... like 10secs later my cat started to have a seizure and he basically just toook off running.... long story short I was able to help him from hurting himself badly. So angel communication in this regard is possible.. just depending on your angels as well as your relationship with them.

As far as it comes to people I feel that people you connect with automatically have a etheric linking to you. In my experience I would have conversations with the people I knew depending on the subject and their motives and its real hard to lie on the astral plane if your not experienced... lol I just wouldn't tell the person about the experience if they dont remember because they may find it odd and be kinda scared about it but maybe eventually they will come around.... lol "cough cough..... experienced.."

Anyways I know the people you are really close to communicate telepathically different emotions, feelings and etc... so the air kiss you could of felt may have very well been the lady of whom you speak..... Also all this basically go back to us being humans lol... you can be psychic and spiritual, clairvoyant and etc all you want but it still wont be enough to help you completely 100% of the time once love enters the picture.

I know from my observations that people thinking that other people may be "too good for them" or that they dont "deserve them" or maybe you two are having internal conflict about the connection.... and you guys are both beating yourselves up over emotions you guys want to feel..... People are people and to understand one another you have to communicate... Let it out... let your heart sing... be vulnerable... you dont have to know the words that you are going to say.. just be honest and try to understand her and your needs and feelings when talking... no one is perfect.... it kinda sounds like she may have some trauma from past relationships or something... in which case.. you have to be the foundation for the house.. the keystone in the archway... the pillars holding the ceiling... haha you get the idea...

This is why it is good to not be addicted to things that give you a false sense of happiness.. because once a situation arises you probably wouldn't be able to gauge it. Listen to your heart as it beckons you to make your move... be truthful and respectful... and who knows what comes next..

lol I think angels kissing humans is against some laws btw haha

little-flower 25-10-2017 09:29 PM

Could it be that she is your twin flame? Twin flames higher selves often reach out to each other in that way, I have read many accounts where twin flames feel sensations, such as their twin embracing them or holding their hand, although I have not experienced this personally.

It could be that she is scared of/denying the connection and is trying to keep you at arms length - wanting to take things slowly etc. I would research the signs of a true twin flame meeting and see if they relate to your experience :smile: .

Tedmil 25-10-2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Well I most certainly hope it works out well for you. :smile:

Who knows? You could be right, this may indeed be the correct time to make things right.
At least if not anything else, you will be able to walk away knowing you tried, and tried your best.

Blessings.

Thanks for your kind words. I was starting to procrastinate and some of what you said finally prompted me to take action. She hasn't replied back yet and I wonder if she's processing the idea because she always replied even when she was upset with me. So like you said I gave it my best shot and I now I can leave it alone.

Tedmil 25-10-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
:)

Sounds like some romance to mee?!
I have had experience with an angel touching me in order to alert me of something... I was visiting my parents and my cat was old and I heard that he had a couple seizures all ready. I was there sitting in the living room watching tv with my ninja "the Cat" on the couch... I felt a light touch on my forearm that I knew it meant for me to pay attention to something.... like 10secs later my cat started to have a seizure and he basically just toook off running.... long story short I was able to help him from hurting himself badly. So angel communication in this regard is possible.. just depending on your angels as well as your relationship with them.

Interesting. Now in your case the sensation of touch had direct consequence and seems much more in line with how angels and guides might provide help. Whereas in my case, it didn't make any difference. Even it was prophetic it has no meaning until after the fact, so it's difficult to derive any useful help from it. The sensation that I felt was like static electricity, with your touch did feel like a human touch?
Quote:

As far as it comes to people I feel that people you connect with automatically have a etheric linking to you. In my experience I would have conversations with the people I knew depending on the subject and their motives and its real hard to lie on the astral plane if your not experienced... lol I just wouldn't tell the person about the experience if they dont remember because they may find it odd and be kinda scared about it but maybe eventually they will come around.... lol "cough cough..... experienced..
I wouldn't mention it unless maybe she and I were together for awhile and the conversation went into prophetic signs. I was drawn to her the first few times I seen her. I then spent a month searching for her. When I finally found and we started communicating for her avatar she had two cartoon figures about to kiss. One looked like her and the other one strangely enough looked like me. I going to point that out to her. Maybe the kissing sensation was some kind of follow up to that.
Quote:

Anyways I know the people you are really close to communicate telepathically different emotions, feelings and etc... so the air kiss you could of felt may have very well been the lady of whom you speak..... Also all this basically go back to us being humans lol... you can be psychic and spiritual, clairvoyant and etc all you want but it still wont be enough to help you completely 100% of the time once love enters the picture.
That make sense. The sensation occurred probably 10 minutes after she and I had first hung out together. She was initially with a couple of friends but they filed away after some time. She and I were talking for awhile and then her friends came back at the end so I'm sure they were talking about what she thought about me when it the sensation occurred.
Quote:

I know from my observations that people thinking that other people may be "too good for them" or that they dont "deserve them" or maybe you two are having internal conflict about the connection.... and you guys are both beating yourselves up over emotions you guys want to feel..... People are people and to understand one another you have to communicate... Let it out... let your heart sing... be vulnerable... you dont have to know the words that you are going to say.. just be honest and try to understand her and your needs and feelings when talking... no one is perfect.... it kinda sounds like she may have some trauma from past relationships or something... in which case.. you have to be the foundation for the house.. the keystone in the archway... the pillars holding the ceiling... haha you get the idea...
Great advice. She's beautiful but I'd compliment her and she would fall back to how other people may have treated her. I think if I had more time with her I could help with her confidence.

Tedmil 25-10-2017 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little-flower
Could it be that she is your twin flame? Twin flames higher selves often reach out to each other in that way, I have read many accounts where twin flames feel sensations, such as their twin embracing them or holding their hand, although I have not experienced this personally.

It could be that she is scared of/denying the connection and is trying to keep you at arms length - wanting to take things slowly etc. I would research the signs of a true twin flame meeting and see if they relate to your experience :smile: .

To be honest I'm not really familiar with twin flame. I know when I first came around here and looked in her eyes afterwards I felt thankful and happy. I was drawn to her. You mention twin flames feel sensations, interesting. She did have indications of being scared of a relationship. I genuinely wanted to take things slow. It was almost like things were meant to happen this way. Thanks for mentioning about twin flame sensation, I'll have to do some research on the matter.