Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Crystals for 'mind-chatter'? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128738)

etheric-imprinted_72 30-03-2019 09:32 PM

Crystals for 'mind-chatter'?

I suffer from this a lot, especially in the early mornings at work. Some people would call it 'over-thinking' - I have read a couple of years ago when I was first getting into crystals and their powers, that black tourmaline is good for this complaint. Any other suggestions folks?

Sylmar 04-04-2019 07:19 PM

Personally I've had good results with Blue Calcite. It's like a sea of calm sometimes.

etheric-imprinted_72 04-04-2019 07:24 PM

Thanks for your reply Sylmar, I'll certainly look into it.

Lynn 06-04-2019 06:21 PM

Hello

I like Smokey Quartz

Smoky quartz is a grounding and stabilizing stone, bringing calm and centering. Emotionally, smoky quartz is excellent for elevating moods, overcoming negative emotions, and relieving depression. It brings physical, protection, psychic protection and protection from negative energy.

Lynn

FairyCrystal 07-04-2019 08:56 AM

Smithonite is like an oasis of peace and tranquility and quiet. Rest inside.
But I wouldn't expect any type of crystal to sort something that you should sort yourself. They can aid, which will work much better if you work with them, in other words, when you start working on why you have this, why you do this.
Apart from finding out the why, learn to get grounded properly. That will likely work very well.

etheric-imprinted_72 10-04-2019 11:23 AM

Thank you for the reply FairyCrystal. I will look into all of your suggestions and I'll let you know how I get on as soon.

Flatworld Crusades 10-04-2019 10:41 PM

Is the over thinking related to anxiety? There are some gemstones like kambaba Jasper that are great for anxiety and nerves.

WildHairedWoman 13-04-2019 05:52 PM

I think you need a 2 pound rose quartz on your desk at work. It would help your self esteem so that you don't feel the need to over-think.

etheric-imprinted_72 13-04-2019 06:57 PM

FlatworldCrusades: Thanks for the recommendation of Kambaba Jasper, interestingly this was a crystal I've been looking up the past three weeks. A shop that I go to had a large piece that was up for sale £240 but I know you can get pocket-sized lumps.
WIldHairedWoman: Rose Quartz huh? I am a big advocate of Rose Quartz but wasn't sure I could use it for 'mind-chatter'. BTW I don't have a desk-job, I'm a cleaner in a store (lol) but I have plenty of Rose Quartz for me to take with to work. Thanks for the suggestions.

WildHairedWoman 14-04-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
WIldHairedWoman: Rose Quartz huh? I am a big advocate of Rose Quartz but wasn't sure I could use it for 'mind-chatter'. BTW I don't have a desk-job, I'm a cleaner in a store (lol) but I have plenty of Rose Quartz for me to take with to work. Thanks for the suggestions.

OK. keeping a rose quartz in your pocket should help. Mind chatter is self doubt, so what ever you are doing, stop doubting yourself, you are good enough and you know what you are doing.