Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   )(¬Empowering Thoughts¬)( (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=55093)

Tati Tati 26-09-2013 03:17 AM

The more we know about ourselves ,the more humble we become.
We realize that we are only a fragment of this vast universe and
we are aware of the obvious ,yet not obvious for most,
that we can't pull this universe alone but we ,
each of us and all other parts of universe are connected
and we are pulling the universe together ~*

Tati Tati 26-09-2013 03:25 AM

One can never be Totally Independed.
We are a Universal Team and we are working Together.
Far from our Spiritual Nature ,our need of Connection with the Divine,
i also need YOU...you also need ME....here in the physical realm....
we need the trees , we need the animals, we need the sun ,we need the moon...
we need everything.
Without the sun we can't survive, without the trees we can't survive ,
by losing you ,i will lose something too.
Sometimes we are so Divine Focused that we forget or
underestimate our Material Experience.
or Sometimes we are so Material Focused
that we Forget or don't believe in our Divine Nature.
~*~**~**~* Balance is the Key *~*~**~**~*

Tati Tati 26-09-2013 03:34 AM

We can't hate another without feeling bad ourselves, so why hate?

Tati Tati 07-11-2013 08:12 PM

Real Vs Fake Human Behaviors ~ Honoring The Truth instead of the 'good' !

I will start with an example...
We have confused the violent walk -the violent moving with confidence and strenght.

We see those persons in our daily lives ,

males moving very violenty

and also today females are moving very violently

and also speaking and acting with violence

which they use mostly for a cover of their lack of self -esteem and fears.

Such as shyness and withdraw is a sign of weakness ,

same violent walking ,violent moving ,

violent words - in most,

if not in all cases are a sign of weakness too.

Power, True and Total Power
always comes from stillness and softness.

I love to go deep into the people as much as in me ,

and so far this is totally true.

People who are considered by the public ,

by the majority of people

"powerful -comfident - strong"

are nothing but good actors.

They are very good at covering their weakness

by changing they way they dress,move,talk,act........

Just go and meet in depth those persons

you will see how sensitive they are inside...

.and how many things they also hide from their social time with other people

by acting like that.

I am saying this because

we all under pressure of being 'strong' of not crying ...

of not admiting we are weak.....

of not admiting we are cowards !!

of not showing our sensitivity....!!

Especially the boys are grown up that way

...the men....but also the repressed women ,

in our times end up to act that way....like men....

just to cover their feminine nature

which is considered weaker than the masculine !!

There is unbalance between those energies...........so that's what is happening !!

We are Unbalanced because we honor only one side.

We honor only what feels good.... what feels right.

We throw to the garbage anything far than that and spit shame and guilt at it.

How to change that ??

Accept the whole Truth of ourselves !!

We are strong but also we are weak ....we are brave but also we are cowards.....

we are happy but we can also be sad........we can be healthy but also sick.....

This is our Truth.....

Truth should be honored instead of only the one side of our emotions...

which tends to be the positive /strong /powerful side...

By honoring the Truth ,there would be no reason for people to hide anymore..

there would be no reason to cover up our feelings ,

our true feelings....

there is no reason to camouflage our 'dark' side by stupid behaviors and social tricks.......!!!

If you would like this to happen ,

honor your Truth ,

accept the totality of who you are without guilt

and honor the Truth of others the same way.........

~*~

(tati/November -5 /2013)

Tati Tati 07-11-2013 08:13 PM

If you can't stand some people is because you are afraid of them !!!

People are such perfect mirrors ouf ourselves,such perfect teachers !!!

I will get straight to the point here...If you can't stand some people is because you are afraid of them !!!

Let's see....

If you hate an arrogant/a poser/a person who shows off is because you are afraid of being underestimated (usually by them) ,you have no self-value ,self-respect and self-esteem. You are so afraid
of those persons...who they think they are ?? you are scared of them, deeply....they are acting like they
are better than everyone...better than you.....you are afraid....now who you are next to them ?
What they think of you if they think they are the kings and queens ??? You will look so small to them...
it hurts....!!!

If you hate an angry/violent person is because you are afraid of losing your inner peace, afraid of being in danger ,losing safety ,fear of being insecure. Angry persons....also reminds you of your own inner monsters....it is terrible....you can't accept those monsters.....you hate them.....you now see in the face of an angry person
that monster.....that unaccepted monster you also hide. You fear looking bad, ugly ,sinner, wrong ,powerless,
you are afraid of losing control, of losing inner peace, calmness.....hostile environment...noises...fights...dramas...you are deeply scared !!!

If you hate a racist , a person who always judging others or/and gossiping others is because you are afraid of the opinion of others. You are afraid those people because they judge everything , they are so good
at judging ,they are so good at seperating people, this deep inside you means i am scare of them because they might judge me too ,they might hate me too.....!!!

If you hate cheating people ,liars is because you are afraid of being cheated and lied ,you have issues with trust and the root fear is losing the person who you liked/loved /invested your energy and shared time with. Fear of being betrayed . Fear of being abandoned. Fear of loneliness.

If you hate people who are jealous is because you are competing with other people ,you compare yourself with other people and you are afraid of being underestimated,being something less than others.Also you attach on a big scale to what other people say about what you share with them. If you share and you are happy about what you share you don't care -you won't be scared/you won't feel bad if people will be jealous of your lets say,achievements and success. You simply share ,you won't take responsibility of what others may think. People who hate jealous people are people who are themselves jealous,they are always in competition,in a state of comparing themselves with others and they don't want such great competitors as they are.

If you hate a coward is because it reminds you of your own coward times. You can't accept states of being weak, you are afraid of being weak , of crying ,of being vulnerable ,coward, scared, powerless.

If you hate evil ,destructive,dominating and controling people is because you feel powerless in their presence. Fear of insecurity.

So you get the idea....think of something you deeply hate,judge,can't stand and then search why those people are so unbearable to you ?why can't you let them be ? why can't you accept their presence, their behavior ,why can't you allow them in your world ? What will happen if you are in their presence...how would you feel ?? Uncomfortable.Why? This way you can slowly get aware of your own insecurities, flaws, fears ,repressed negative emotions and beliefs.

Next step is Self- Acceptance ,Self- Value. Let yourself be who you are....scared, angry ,sad, jealous, arrogant ,coward or anything.........Then you can allow people be....be themselves....imperfect....like you....like you are allowing yourself be ...as you are....no better and no worse than others.

Then you can choose who you want to be friends with, who you want to be your lover ,who you want to share time with....you can still be able to recognize those behaviors and personality traits and avoide those who you find non-beneficial but this time you won't be in a state of judgement ,of feeling uncomfortable ,of hating others....you will be in a state of choosing your way ,without underestimating any other way.........you choose people who are beneficial to you but you are not affected by the rest neither you think you are right and they are wrong. You are just different..........you are going through a different journey. Not all has to follow you, not everyone has to be next to you :) There are so many different kinds of roads....who can say what is wrong and what is bad ?

Personally i follow whatever makes me feel good inside....and i let go of anything else that makes me feel uncomfortable.
~*~*~

<3

(tati/Nov-3-2013)

Tati Tati 07-11-2013 08:14 PM

If you underestimate yourself ,you will attract people who will underestimate you

You will attract any kind of relationship
that will make you feel bad about some side of yourself
,of your appearance or your personality whatever you haven't accepted.
You will get hurt and hurt again and again....
Until you choose to do some good inner work
,that you will get aware of those non-acceptable traits of yourself ,
you will bring them to the light and you will choose to face them,
you will understand that they need your acceptance , they need your love too...
those sick parts of you need your love...
need your healing...and what is better healing than a loving hug ??

A hug means ,i allow you to be in my space....i embrace you as you are....i let you be....sick ,tired, scared,sad ,crazy, hurt,come! i let you be....its all okay......
i will take care of your vomit ,i will take care of your weakness,i am here for you .

This 'dark-sick' side of you completes your Total Truth of who you are....!!!
So you stop feeling guilt and shame about those traits,
you start allowing yourself to be who you are,
you aren't trying to hide, you aren't trying to be strong when you are feeling weak.
You don't hide your tears behind a fake smile.
Now nobody can hurt you but first you need to prove that you have changed....!!!
The Universe will test you.....
you will keep attracting people
who will point at your non-acceptable side of yourself ,
who will point at what hurts you the most... !!!

You can prove you have changed by not feeling hurt by their comments anymore....
by keep supporting your side....no matter what they tell you.
This is not about words....is about your real feelings.
You know you are right now ,you feel good and okay about yourself,
the negative opinions no longer affect you.
You have totally accepted those 'dark-wrong-weak' parts of you.
They don't scare you anymore, they don't make you feel bad.
It's part of your Truth. Of your Naked Truth.
You embrace who you are.
This is how you prove that you have changed by supporting who you are.
By supporting your need to be weak ,sad, hurted,jealous...anything.......life includes all....
imperfect is humanity.........
You say this is how i feel.....this is how i am right now....this is my Truth....
this is how i would like things to be......this is how i would prefer you to behave.

Then people have no other choice than love or leave you.
And they usually love you more
because they prefer the real broken you
than the fake cover up 'looking good' you

~*~
(Tati-3 Nov-2013)

Tati Tati 07-11-2013 08:15 PM

Cook Love !!! My thoughts on Healthy Eating and the Cure for the Never Ending Cycles of Diet.

Most people,mostly women,jump from diet to diet and they never manage to lose once and for all ,the extra weight they want to lose. Or even if they lose them ,they will still have a bad relationship with food and eating habits.
Losing Weight becomes so hard-if not impossible ,because we don't want to face the ROOT CAUSE of our need to eat a lot and /or unhealthy but instead ,we force ourselves to follow diets ,thinking that we have some kind of self-control issues ,so we need just to gain control over our eating habits.
That is not the case.
I know people who have been fighting all their lives with food.
What we should do ?
We should all start listening to our bodies more. If our bodies need a lot of food, if they crave certain foods like sweets ,junk food etc..these are all signs that they NEED this kind of foods for some kind of inner work to ' feed '.
So if you try to take away from your body those foods or the quantity for sometime ..the body will just take revenge later....!!
So here begins the never ending diet-losing weight and binging-gaining weight cycle.
The root cause of overeating is F E A R.
But to make it more clear and understandable, fear can mean insecurity ,can mean feelings of loneliness and seperation , anxiety , scared of the future ,guilty of the past ,painful past memories ,not feeling comfortable in your own skin -hating oneself , boredom(= i haven't found yet what excites me), destructive thoughts and non-creative thinking, underestimating of oneself- not believing in their power -in their abilities, no self worth ,lack of comfidence ,need of comfort ,need of love ,need of peace, need of touch, need of caring ,anger, bitterness, repressed emotions , sadness - depression , lack of social life ,feelings of being a failure -lack of success, lack of trust ,lost connection with the Divine, feeling of being always the victim of situations, went through abusive experiences and still suffers from them , severe self-judgement ,feeling they have no control -and also need to control everything in Life, being abandoned and still suffering , too many responsibilities that they can't hold and more and more fear can mean................!!!
As we can see, losing weight and maintaining it and being healthy requires a deep inner work.
But it becomes very simple........assuming we all have enough food to eat ,a place to stay and sleep and
no financial problems.........what we all crave is LOVE.............if we are not getting either from our own selves and thinking (which is our first and main Source of Love) or from others ,then all the mental ,emotional and physical unbalances start !!!
IF there is LOVE, there is caring , there is trust , there is respect , there is joy ,there is peace, there is courage, there is compassion , there is warmth , there is unity ,there is safety, there is success, there is believing ,there is comfidence, there is understanding , there is calmness, there is healing , there is hugging , there is touching , there is connection ,there is creativity ,there is blooming ,there is cooperation ,there is healthy communication ,there is health , there is eating only to survive or just to taste ,there is harmony ,there is balance,there is life in this very moment !!!!
So this is the magic diet one needs to follow in order to lose weight and not only that...................
Love Diet !!!!
Can you cook yourself Love for tonight ???
Eat Everything you want to eat....allow your body to do it.......keep cooking Love.........keep taking care of yourself , make yourself feel good , take baths ,put make up , do nails ,
wear your favorite clothes ,jewelry ,start creating something !! art ,music ,make something ,start writing !!! light candles in your room/home ,make sure you keep yourself and your space clean , stick papers in walls ,fridge ,everywhere with powerful quotes and messages of happiness !! Read positive affirmations or you can even create or record your own positive affirmations and keep listening to them so that your mind will start working in the opposite direction of the depressive and destructive way of thinking.Do meditations , visualizations or do some kind of energy work like Reiki which is i consider very good. But please, let your body eat ..let it free...when your mind state will start changing body will follow....and you will be amazed how easy the whole thing was !!!
~*~
(tati*31-october-2013)

Tati Tati 07-11-2013 08:15 PM

About Synchronicity .....

Becoming aware of Synchronicity

is to become aware of our thinking,

is to see our thinking projected in the world,

is to see that existence always supports our mind.

All our desires and fears

are projected to the world as *Signs* .

Synchronicity can be experienced as positive....

we will notice positive signs

(such as numbers with positive meaning ,
songs with positive lyrics ,encouraging labels etc...)

and the more we notice the more they appear,

just to support that idea we have in mind !!!

Synchronicity also can be a negative experience....

negative signs will be revealed to us ,

to make clear a fear for example !

What i am trying to say...is

that we create

and we feed

and we maintain

the Synchronized signs

and events in our life ,

according to our way of thinking.

~*~

<3
(tati/November-5/2013)

Tati Tati 07-11-2013 08:19 PM

From the Destructive mind to the Creative Mind (Empowering Thinking)

We can move from the Total Destructive and Out of Control Behavior to Total Creativity and Mastery.
We can be our own poison and also our own cure.
We can destroy ourselves and we can create ourselves according to our innermost desires.

Just one Choice seperates the Sufferer from the Healer

Just one 'Law' one needs to follow

Here it is ,as simple as that !

Any thought that makes you feel
sad ,tired ,scared ,drained,worried, delusional,
paranoid ,crazy,lonely, negative,
let go.

Tell your mind that you are not going to invest
any more energy about these stuff because they
do not serve your highest good!
That these stuff are not beneficial at all.
Say you are not going to support and feed such thoughts anymore.

Now..
whatever thought makes you makes you feel
loved and happy,peaceful ,productive ,
and creative ,uplifted,positive
cultivate !!!

Tell yourself you are going to make your life
very beautiful and you are thankful
for what you are and what you have been given so far,
all the experiences....
and you are going to make the best of it.
You are going to move into Health,
into Balance in All Levels
and you are totally safe
because you are already
in the Hug of Our Universe !!

~*~

(Tati--November 6th /2013)

Tati Tati 07-11-2013 08:20 PM

About Revenge ~ *

You still desire to revenge someone, when you say:

" I won't do anything! I am just going to sit here and wait for Life/Karma/God to punish you for your actions, for what you did to me or my loved ones !!!

-To revenge is to avoid responsibility
of your actions- of your choices -
of what you have attracted -
what you have allowed into your life
and also to carry extra responsibility of other people into your back.

-To revenge is to always think yourself (or another person) as a victim
rather than a person who has freedom of will
and full responsibility of every choice they make
and ability to master their thoughts and live a creative life.

-To revenge is to refuse to deal with your own pain and suffering
and seek relief through seeing the other person suffering instead.

-To revenge is to not know how to give love and treat compassionately yourself.

-To revenge is to move and waste all your energy into another person ,
into an outer point rather than directing all your energy within
and heal all the wounds which by the way ,
they have been caused by yourself ,
either you were aware(know) of it or not !

****The only way to heal the suffering you feel
is by forgetting completely the other person ,
and focus on you , focus on your fears,
focus on the way you view yourself,
examine how you feel about yourself,
focus on self-love and self-value ,
focus on your sadness ,
because ultimately they are all these thoughts
that are attracting those certain kind of people in our lives ,
just to validate our fears.

Focusing on revenge is a complete waste of energy and time ,
it is a pseudo-feel good mechanism
and it never cures the root cause of the problem.

So even if you take revenge ,
in future something similar will happen
by another person
and you will get trapped
into the same kind of mindset and drama again.

Your Life ,Your Choices !!!

~*~
<3

(tati-7-Nov-2013)