Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   New to mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113734)

Mrmeditater 24-05-2017 03:17 PM

New to mediumship

Hey everyone, I am new to mediumship and was wondering if anyone wanted to share some knowledge with me on how you go about connecting and stuff! For the past six months I have been working with an amazing lady who has taught me reiki, worked with me to unblock all of my chakras, learn how to channel, interrupt everything and much much more. I'm still very new to all of this. I have seen many visions I have also had the cross placed in my aura just recently. I can hear some messages that come through. I can see visions when I ask some questions, visions obtaining to the question. Recently I've had the urge to want to learn mediumship. I have done a lot of research on it and feel I know a decent amount. I have connected with my grandma who I never met and received accurate messages from her. I was also at work the other day and decided to see if when I connect to the spirit world if anyone would come through and my coworkers husband who passed came through. The way I did it was connected to the spirit world by raising my energy then I saw him appear in my mind. I ask him what age he died and the number 54 popped up. He was pointing at his stomach which was bloated looking. I also saw a ekg machine flash in my vision. Then I saw a red heart like in a drawing beating in his chest really hard. I ask if he had anymore messages for her and I heard in my voice but a little different that she needed to calm down and eat right. Well after it was all said and done I talked to my coworker and she is 54. Her husband was 42 when he died so that confuses me. But come to find out she had a appointment with a stomach doctor the next day that she forgot about. She also has been told by her doctor to get a egk because of her legs swelling. So that was pretty much it. My question is.... how do you do it? Is what I saw normal or is it usually done differently? Do you have any input on what I saw or my methods? Thanks in advance 😊

John32241 25-05-2017 03:15 PM

Hi,

My understanding is that we are all quite unique. Follow your own intuition in these matters and you will be just fine.

John

Mrmeditater 25-05-2017 08:41 PM

Thanks for the reply John! That's kinda what I've been doing. I have been watching how other people do it and forming my own way.

Dezmax 29-05-2017 08:37 PM

Sounds like you are doing a great job! if you struggle connecting, I use the method of opening and closing my connection by imagining my crown chakra opening like a flower and sending it's violet light into the sky to show I am open to spirit. It's important to close this off again after though!

Keep doing what you are doing and as John said, trust your intuition.

Mrmeditater 29-05-2017 08:55 PM

Dezmax, thanks for the reply! I usually do imagine my crown opening anytime before I do spiritual stuff �� I hope to develop my skills a lot more and be able to do readings for people and help them get closure. Also I want to be able to connect with my spirit guides a lot better so I can make sure I'm on the right track!

Dezmax 29-05-2017 09:09 PM

If you are wanting to try and connect with your Guide/s I would recommend some of the guided meditations that are widely available on youtube.

Some might not work for you, but try a few different ones and you will find one that works :)

Mrmeditater 29-05-2017 09:17 PM

I have been thinking about trying them �� I see a bunch of different ones. I think I'll try one tonight.

lauterb 04-06-2017 05:25 PM

Dear Mrmeditater
I suggest you study the books from Allan Kardec, all 5 books. You can start with mixing with The Spirits Book and the Mediums Book, both you can free download a pdf file free.
Good study!

Mrmeditater 04-06-2017 05:32 PM

Thanks lauterb! I will have to check them out.

Angel_Wings 15-06-2017 02:26 AM

You are doing great. It is different for everyone but I have tried different ways in the past to help me focus. Some people like lighting a candle and that is their sign to the spirit world that you are open to receiving. Some people like to have crystals near by to help with the energy, etc... I personally always ask for protection first and then I focus on my crown chakra as it opens up and my body vibrates at a higher frequency. I also have very strong boundaries... I do not want to see anything unless it will help someone and I do not want negativity. You will find what works in time. Best of luck :)