Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anbody have problems AP-ing off earth into the stars? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80706)

Kaas9554 27-01-2015 02:04 AM

Anbody have problems AP-ing off earth into the stars?

I have tried so many times to AP off this earth but it never works, I start floating back down usually. Last night I stopped at the atmosphere and shouted bring me to the stars! but I just woke up with my hands in the air.
Beginning to wonder why on earth this would happen.

Astral Explorer 27-01-2015 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaas9554
I have tried so many times to AP off this earth but it never works, I start floating back down usually. Last night I stopped at the atmosphere and shouted bring me to the stars! but I just woke up with my hands in the air.

Depending on what dimension you're in a lot of the Earth-parallel dimensions have beings patrolling the air-space that will prevent you from breaking out of there. If you get high enough they will grab onto you and drag you down so that you cannot go any further. I have gone from the Earth into space but usually it was with another being helping me. It's clear to me that in a lot of the parallel-Earth dimensions they have installed a detection system to alert them when someone is flying into or out of that space. Whether it's intended for flying vehicles, flying beings, or both I cannot say. I can only speak of what I have encountered. There seems to be an area in between space and Earth that is sort of like an invisible wall preventing beings from simply breaking out of it. Whether or not that wall can be shifted through similar to how you can shift through walls, windows, and doors in these dimensions I cannot say. Usually by the time I get up that far I am being distracted by the beings patrolling this space, some people believe they are "drones" but I have experienced a combination of different types of beings varying from weird black E.T.s to invisible beings that seemed to have no intelligence and kept saying weird things in a deep and raspy voice. I've also experienced going up a certain length and then suddenly dropping down no matter how much I focus. Sometimes it's almost like I get up to a certain height and it teleports me back down, sort of like the invisible wall teleports you back into the space you're trying to leave. Thoth actually spoke about having similar issues in his astral projections and he mentioned that traveling at straight angles doesn't work and you have to travel in "circles." It's tough to decipher parts of the Emerald Tablets so I can't say exactly what he means, he could mean flying in a corkscrew motion or he could mean doing big vertical circles, maybe doing this doesn't set off their detection systems in certain dimensions. But he definitely mentioned having beings assault him when he tried to leave he called them the "Lord of Arulu" or something along those lines.

Kerubiel 27-01-2015 03:21 AM

I wouldn't listen to anything negative if i were you.. You can do anything you set your mind to. Seek and you shall find.. Much of astral projection is in the mind, and if you trust negative knowledge then you will find it manifest, or PROJECTED into being.. trust yourself and your ability, there are guides and astral masters that can help you.

Astral Explorer 27-01-2015 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerubiel
I wouldn't listen to anything negative if i were you.. You can do anything you set your mind to. Seek and you shall find.. Much of astral projection is in the mind, and if you trust negative knowledge then you will find it manifest, or PROJECTED into being.. trust yourself and your ability, there are guides and astral masters that can help you.

What's the difference between trusting knowledge you perceive as "positive" though? If you believe you're a unicorn that can surf on rainbows in the astral does that mean it will happen? This type of thinking is pretty comical to me how people only want to take the so-called "good" parts and ignore the "bad" parts because it doesn't please them and obliterates their illusions of control. Just because something is more palatable and sounds better means it is true and will always become true? And just because something is less palatable and doesn't coincide with whatever illusionary world people have created in their heads about other dimensions including the astral means it is "negative" and untrue? This is just another way of saying "I experience positive things because I am a so-called "being of light" and you experience negative things because you're a negative person and have low-vibrations". There are other dimensions we can and do experience in dreams and projections that are very similar to the physical dimension we live in as there are laws and limitations dictating what is possible and what is not possible. All of those laws and limitations are not identical as the ones we have in this dimension but nonetheless they do exist and no amount of desire, intention, belief, or whatever other magical notion people desperately cling to in an attempt to convince themselves they are "in control" of everything will change that unfortunately. The reason beings are capable of hovering and flying in the dimensions that resemble the physical dimension and exist on Earth is because they are less dense than this physical dimension or because this physical dimension is more dense than they are, whichever way you want to view it. But just like there are laws governing this higher density dimension it is no different in the other dimensions I am speaking of.

The so-called "astral masters" and Guides you speak of are just another side of the exact same systematical coin. They are just another part of the Demiurge created to keep us trapped in this system that so many have called "The Matrix". Yes there are beings outside of it but they would never use the word master, ascended, or anything of that nature because there is no corrupt hierarchy implored by them to keep people in-line and to keep them in power. In fact they do not communicate with words at all whether it be verbally or telepathically. The "spiritual" dimensions that exist on Earth are generally speaking of a lower-vibration similar to our physical dimension and the so-called "astral masters" don't exist in that dimension as they exist in higher-vibrational dimensions albeit ones still inside of the Matrix. The only "astral masters" you will run into in the dimensions I am speaking about that I am pretty sure the original poster is speaking about as well would be that of a master dark magician and I highly doubt they are going to teach you how to fly out of their grasp. I cannot say exactly why there are beings patrolling the skies in these specific dimensions I just know that there are at least in some locations and there is something more going on which makes it difficult maybe not possible to fly out of that zone. That doesn't mean it's negative or I am being negative though, that is merely a person's perception when they are hearing something that conflicts with their illusions of control. Perhaps beings are patrolling that space and some system has been developed to monitor their air-space no differently than how countries monitor theirs in this dimension. Because I can speak for a fact in those dimensions what we call "UFOs" and so forth are a common thing as there are countless different species of beings living in these dimensions that exist on Earth. If a person doubts my claims and finds themselves in a "spiritual" Earth dimension in a public space then go ahead and fly in front of people and see what happens. In many areas especially the public areas such as malls, schools, etc. flying is actually illegal and you will be grabbed up and hassled over it. I'm sorry if this doesn't sound pretty but unfortunately reality is not always a beautiful fairytale, it wasn't until I let go of my fear of not being "in control" of everything that I began to experience the actual workings of these dimensions and see for myself how things really operate.

Anyways Kaas I'm definitely not saying it's impossible simply that there seems to be something more going on than a simple lack of ability because my flying abilities are quite developed and I could literally fly in my sleep. But there is definitely something preventing beings in these dimensions from breaking out of the Earth-space into actual space. Maybe the bodies we're projecting in cannot go into space, maybe there is some system developed to prevent us. The possibilities on why it is that way at least in some sections of some dimensions I cannot say. I just know that I have encountered literally dozens of people who report the exact same thing as you and the exact same thing as myself. Good luck! I suggest trying to fly out of the space most often if you find yourself in an isolated wilderness area as I have found there are less distractions you could say. If you're in the specific dimensions I suspect and you start flying in a very populated public place you'll likely get hassled. Although you might want to try it out a couple times just to see what I am talking about and to see if you're in the same dimensions that I am speaking about. The "regular" people actually get scared or angry when they see you flying I'm guessing because they think you're a criminal or a being that doesn't know their laws. I've had beings literally ask me "why did you go up?" That seems to be what a lot of them call it instead of outright calling it flying.

astralsuzy 27-01-2015 07:43 AM

Quote:

Before you ap, think of the stars or anything else associated with it. Keep thinking the stars and you will automatically get there.

Lucyan28 27-01-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Don't try too hard, don't get too excited, it'll make you wake up.

Try to gain control and balance between emotions and thoughts, meditation is a great tool to get these skills mastered.

Kaas9554 28-01-2015 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Depending on what dimension you're in a lot of the Earth-parallel dimensions have beings patrolling the air-space that will prevent you from breaking out of there. If you get high enough they will grab onto you and drag you down so that you cannot go any further. I have gone from the Earth into space but usually it was with another being helping me. It's clear to me that in a lot of the parallel-Earth dimensions they have installed a detection system to alert them when someone is flying into or out of that space. Whether it's intended for flying vehicles, flying beings, or both I cannot say. I can only speak of what I have encountered. There seems to be an area in between space and Earth that is sort of like an invisible wall preventing beings from simply breaking out of it. Whether or not that wall can be shifted through similar to how you can shift through walls, windows, and doors in these dimensions I cannot say. Usually by the time I get up that far I am being distracted by the beings patrolling this space, some people believe they are "drones" but I have experienced a combination of different types of beings varying from weird black E.T.s to invisible beings that seemed to have no intelligence and kept saying weird things in a deep and raspy voice. I've also experienced going up a certain length and then suddenly dropping down no matter how much I focus. Sometimes it's almost like I get up to a certain height and it teleports me back down, sort of like the invisible wall teleports you back into the space you're trying to leave. Thoth actually spoke about having similar issues in his astral projections and he mentioned that traveling at straight angles doesn't work and you have to travel in "circles." It's tough to decipher parts of the Emerald Tablets so I can't say exactly what he means, he could mean flying in a corkscrew motion or he could mean doing big vertical circles, maybe doing this doesn't set off their detection systems in certain dimensions. But he definitely mentioned having beings assault him when he tried to leave he called them the "Lord of Arulu" or something along those lines.

I find this idea interesting, I read the Emerald Tablets and I do recall them saying something like that. I will have to read it again. I also heard of the Van Allen Belt and how its supposedly quarantining us from leaving earth, until we evolve into better people or something. I am not sure what to believe. All I know is that its strange that I can never do it..
Its funny Astral Explorer said being patrolled, because that is the sense I Got in my dream. Here it is:
I still have to finish my project that is due. It has something to do with the investigation of a pepsi company, that's in a little neighbourhood, with its own museum and everything. Theres no one in the town though, I look around and no one is in sight whatsoever. Im a little frightened, this is what it must look like if the world were to ever end, I thought. Then I remember the building, I look around and all the buildings look very old school. I get deja vu, and realize that I've been there before and that I am dreaming. I begin to fly around, still no one in sight. I see a car. A black jeep with a grill on it. I suspect its a cop of some sort, and I get scared because maybe if they see me they will tell everyone I am witch and my whole dream world will be after me ( happened before in lucid dreams). Then I see a black charger slowly drive across the road, as if it were watching me. They must see me. I start flying higher and higher up to the sky until I reach the atmosphere. I stop there, something won't let me get off this earth for some reason. I scream, "LET ME SEE THE STARS!". With my arms extended out dramatically, I say this with all the force I have. I wake up and my arms are extended out like they were in my dream. I glare at myself and go back to sleep.

Note: saw the dark shadow before falling asleep in the corner of my room

Has anyone actually gone to the stars though??

astralsuzy 28-01-2015 08:25 AM

My way works. It really does work. One time when my mind was feeling different, I imagined a beach. I instantly was at a beach. Another time I imagined I was swinging on a swing. I instantly was on a swing at a park. Another time I imagined I was on the computer. I was instantly on the computer. There have been other times as well. One other time I stepped out of my body and I said I am now flying and I am with a particular person. It happened. I was flying and I was with this person. I am sure it would work if I wanted to see the stars but I do not have an interest. Perhaps I would in the future but not at the moment. When I am already in the astral I find it harder to go to places. I do not know why. I used to be able to do it but that was a long time ago. I think you can do it, you just have to find your way of doing it.

astralwanderer 28-01-2015 07:45 PM

I tried to get to the stars one time and couldn't do it. I was trying to jump (trying to fly up had failed) and I just kept falling back to the ground. Then I heard an amused female voice ask what I was doing. I answered, "trying to go to the stars." She said, "well, you won't get there like that." Then it was over.

I can easily change my locale when I lucid dream but not when I AP. In AP, I can teleport, but the background never changes around me just because I will it to.

Kerubiel 28-01-2015 08:54 PM

I travel through space and to other worlds.. I have no resistance..

The knowledge one accepts and believes is the knowledge one attracts and aligns to into your being, your experience. By denying negative curses and accepting positive forms of knowledge one enters into that realm of experience. In a way you are always projecting the reality you are seeking, aligning to. Anything can be attained.