Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Numerology, Runes etc. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I-ching reading for whom interested (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94267)

misterluu 01-12-2015 09:17 AM

I-ching reading for whom interested

Dear all,
I research I-ching and wish to read for every your question/problems.

The Elven Knight 01-12-2015 09:30 AM

Can you please do a reading for me?

misterluu 01-12-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Elven Knight
Can you please do a reading for me?

yes of course as in the title. please put any ques and I shall try my best.

DoctorStrange 01-12-2015 05:01 PM

Would you be so kind as to give me a reading please ?

misterluu 01-12-2015 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExperiencingTheJourney
Would you be so kind as to give me a reading please ?

Welcome. Please put the question.

Ninjajms 02-12-2015 12:07 AM

Misterluu, thank-you. would you kindly read for me for the following question: I am sensing change in the air as if something is coming into my life-what is it and when will it arrive

misterluu 02-12-2015 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjajms
Misterluu, thank-you. would you kindly read for me for the following question: I am sensing change in the air as if something is coming into my life-what is it and when will it arrive

Hi friend.
To know about your question, I choose the time that you write and post.
From I-ching it comes hexagram Number 23 in I-ching. (sorry I dont know how to post the image, but in can be searched with google).
This means:
1- You are in an isolated state in relationship between you and people. Other words, you are not having so many of friend and closed friend, who can communicate deeply with. That is why you are living so alone (in spirit), filled you with sensation, feeling, ideas. This situation can be called "autism" (I am not so expertised in English, so forgive me if some words are not so exactly). You are also in a not good situation in private finance.
2- Specially, your feeling about bad things are more exact than about good things.
3-About "WHEN": that depends on a particular thing comes to you, however, based on this hexagram I can see that your feeling often comes in 5-7 am, and the things happens in afternoon, 5-7 p.m.

DoctorStrange 02-12-2015 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterluu
Welcome. Please put the question.

Just 2 questions please.

1) Regarding my financial situation, as i am without money.
2) Regarding my spiritual situation, how i am progressing, and what i need to work on.

thanking you.
:hug3:

Ninjajms 02-12-2015 06:36 AM

Misterluu,

thank-you for the reading.............it doesn't really resonate with me but I do thank-you

misterluu 02-12-2015 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExperiencingTheJourney
Just 2 questions please.

1) Regarding my financial situation, as i am without money.
2) Regarding my spiritual situation, how i am progressing, and what i need to work on.

Dear friend,
This refers to Hexagram #22:

----------
- -
----------
----------
- -
- - x ---->change to ----------

1-You are jobless or income from job is very less.
But the money problem will be better in next 1 or 2 months, not more - I am sure. Even now, actually your wallet is not in bad situation, the problem is in your worrying. In 2016 anycases, your finacial thing must be good.
2- Progressing: you are so smart, that is an advantage but also disvantage of you. You do not focus on 1 topic, but spread into many topics. This is the main reason.