Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Bright green orb (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18400)

rainbowcrow 01-07-2011 10:02 PM

Bright green orb

Early this morning I had a lovely experience. I was lying in bed talking with my friend in spirit whom I also believe is one of my guides (and possible tf) and was telling him how much I had been missing his presence as I hadn't been feeling much contact in the last couple of weeks and I also expressed how nice it would be to see him in a more physical sense one day as I sometimes doubt my experiences. Not long after, I felt a powerful energy surge go through my body and then to my surprise I saw a very bright green pulsating sort of light, not an orb as such, but more oblong and sort of changing shape. It was probably the size of a grapefruit and kind of dancing about 2-3 feet away from my face. I reached out and interacted with this energy for about 2-3 minutes. Where our energies touched, my fingers and hands tingled and overall I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and love (sounds cliched I know :rolleyes: ) which actually reduced me to tears - but I wasn't sad (weird). I thanked him for showing me his beautiful energy and now I still can't stop smiling :D
I am slowly developing my sixth sense and this has been such a positive experience that I really wanted to share :smile: Has anyone else seen something similar whilst talking with their angels, guides or spirits?

Emmalevine 02-07-2011 02:38 PM

Wow that's wonderful! It must have given you such comfort.

I have experienced green lights also, plus a feeling of intense cold (like being wrapped in a cold blanket) when talking to spirit and/or meditating. It is really comforting to know loved ones and guides are around supporting us isn't it!

Zoclora 02-07-2011 04:06 PM

Well I didnt see mine but herd him one time.

I was laying in my bed talking out laod to him. Iv been having problems and been feeling a bit down. It got to the point where I started to cry. I soon finished crying and felt that I could medatite a bit. So I asked him to join me. I lay there my hand out inviting him when all of the suden I herd him laugh. Of all my years, I never herd him laugh. Iv seen him smile and time to time would feel like he is laughing but I never herd him be for.

It was a intresting experance ^^;

Spiritlite 02-07-2011 04:14 PM

What a beautiful thing to experience. One night, when I was having psychological issues, I apparantly (I have no recollection of this) sat straight up in bed (it was 2am) and woke my husband up pointing and said "there's a ghost" and he said it's okay go back to sleep, he looked at where I was pointing and saw an orange orb and then said "she really needs your help please help her" it was near my grandma's scarf (she has been deceased since a year before I was born)...
Spiritlite.

moke64916 02-07-2011 05:03 PM

Wow, that sounds like a wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing. :smile:

Spirited 02-07-2011 05:15 PM

What a beautiful experience that is and how comforting it must have been to have. Thanks for sharing :hug3:

blue*eyed*wolf 02-07-2011 08:37 PM

Very moving.Thank you for sharing.:angel8: :angel8: :angel8:

rainbowcrow 02-07-2011 10:20 PM

Thank-you all for your lovely replies and for sharing your stories too :hug2:
Now I have to try hard not to expect to see him everytime I talk to him lol - Gee it's hard being human :tongue:

rc xo