Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Hypnosis (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Life Between Lives Regression (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102417)

metal68 15-06-2016 05:32 PM

Life Between Lives Regression

Anyone ever undergone it??

Im very curious, still not 100% its not something of the subconscious but ive enjoyed the Michael Newton books and its hard to imagine all those different people of all different backgrounds and faiths/non faiths enjoying such consistency in their accounts.

Rakoontay 20-07-2016 07:01 PM

Those are some of my favorite books, and I'd like to find a Life Between Lives hypnotist. I've found out most of my theories and information about the Afterlife through those books (as well as many more). I e-mailed one lady near me, but never got a response...

kralaro 28-07-2016 06:49 PM

This didn't work for me but still sharing:

Edit: I think this is Not meant specifically for "Life Between Lives", i'm sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnAqDPBsoY

LPC 03-08-2016 07:27 AM

I think the OP (metal68) was specifically asking about LBL. However, I agree that Brian Weiss is an excellent source of material about past life regression (PLR). He has written some excellent books, too.

Miss Hepburn 11-08-2016 05:13 AM

Um, I guess I was lucky not to have spent the $$...
I have had experiences ..I mean, direct recollections of
the in between places....I call Home.
I have all M. Newton books but have not opened them yet!

Dr. Brian Weiss....:smile:

Sarian 18-08-2016 06:28 PM

I think I read about 6 or 7 of Brian Weiss books. I enjoyed the first few a lot but not so much latter. I did past life regression through a woman who trained under Brian Weiss but I have to say I was not very impressed. I thought I was pretty much imagining things. Perhaps they were real but I have my doubts. I would love a LBL remembrance...lucky you, Miss H!

About the closest I get to that is every once in a blue moon I feel as though I've walked through a vortex or something and colors are alive EVERYWHERE...shimmering and so beautiful! And the sounds I hear it's like music but yet doesn't seem like it's music...I don't even know how to describe it...it's so natural and as though it's as natural as breathing in the air but this is a sound but so beautiful and natural ..to me it sounded like music but labeling it that doesn't even do it justice. Perhaps I just lost my sanity for those moments...but I can remember each time perfectly...the shimmering energies...the colors...the sounds and seeing movement in things that I wouldn't see in a 'normal' state.

metal68 04-09-2016 02:10 AM

Sarian, your experience sounds very similar to what Bob Monroe describes in his books. Almost identical.

vespa68 09-09-2016 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metal68
Anyone ever undergone it??

Im very curious, still not 100% its not something of the subconscious but ive enjoyed the Michael Newton books and its hard to imagine all those different people of all different backgrounds and faiths/non faiths enjoying such consistency in their accounts.

They are of the subconscious you are right in saying that. I don't believe in anything he writes.

LPC 09-09-2016 08:46 PM

Vespa, when you write that you don't believe anything which Michael Newton writes do you mean:

that you don't believe all of the countless separate and documented hypnosis sessions (which means that all the subjects invented or imagined their experiences, even in deep hypnosis)
or
that Michael Newton himself is not to be believed (that he invented all his LBL sessions)?

I'm just asking. You are entitled to your opinion.

However, as a trained hypnotist myself, albeit non-practising commercially, I can tell you in complete sincerity that it is nearly impossible for subjects to lie or invent things once the critical factor has been bypassed (please Google "critical factor" if you are not familiar with that term). There can be rare exceptions to that rule of thumb, but they are indeed very rare. If you don't believe me, then you are welcome to research further about bypassing critical factor on the net.

On the other hand, if you think that Michael Newton invented all those sessions, I - and nobody else - can prove their authenticity to you, unless you contact Michael Newton's successors to ask to see the original notes - although I doubt they would allow such access on grounds of client confidentiality. I, however, find his books compelling and convincing and cannot imagine that he would have invented so much material.

vespa68 10-09-2016 03:03 AM

I read a couple of his books out of interest. I gave him a chance but as a medium and healer who works very closely to the other side, none of the accounts made much sense to me. Maybe a tiny bit. I know why. You can't get an accurate description of the other side unless you are very true to yourself because that is what the other side is about. I do think they saw something, illusions mostly. In fact people who have an NDE see lots of illusions too at least when they talk about the other side. This will depend on their level consciousness when they leave their body. The higher the consciousness the more they see truth. Perhaps if Newton hypnotized people of higher consciousness there would be more truth but still illusions. In fact when a person dies, they need to face themselves completely and know the truth of who they are before seeing a higher truth beyond 3D. This is the other side.