Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Communication with Trees. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=83476)

Nature Grows 24-03-2015 02:52 AM

Communication with Trees.

Hello, have any of you communicated with Trees? Or have any knowledge about communication with Trees? Maybe some personal stories or stories you've heard from others?

Thank you, please share.

002 Cents 24-03-2015 02:57 AM

Yes, I do. In a sense. I allow my energy to connect to them. But they are all connected and you can sense the network between them. Then I will do energy sharing with them. When I am in a good place I will send them positive vibes and when I am in a bad place they will send me positive vibes.

sunsoul 24-03-2015 04:08 AM

I see myself standing under an oak tree and presenting Chirps with an acorn.

IsiahHolmes123 24-03-2015 04:35 AM

I've never done it but have always gotten the sense that they are very wise and hold a lot of knowledge. I mean think about it, the oldest tree's have been here longer than most of anything, at least on the land and in any given spot, they outlive even tortoises-which outlive humans of course. I also see entities, I call them others, you may call them elemental, around forests and the woods a lot. I sometimes entertain the idea that these entities are actually the tree's soul projected outward to further interact with the environment and live around it rather than just remaining static. If tree's have consciousness, or spirit, then could they be in a prolonged state of meditation? Or could it be that spirits use tree's and the network of energy they form to enter between worlds?

Miss Hepburn 24-03-2015 06:00 AM

Haha, smile...reminds me of this young boy that died, came back.
Posted his NDE , now a man, online somewhere, maybe at
www.NDERF.org ,

Oddly, it took place in Seneca Park...a place of my youth, in central NY.

When he was shown his life review...he was not just shown, but felt
the feelings of a tree that he was walking past once and stopped and thought, "What a beautiful tree."

Can you imagine?
My God, the significance of our kind and appreciative thoughts and words
on every living thing!

:notworthy:

AmarenLux 24-03-2015 06:04 AM

Ive never connected to or communicated with a tree, but as they have a soul we can certainly connect to them and them to us and I'm sure they have a very special connection with Mother Earth :)

Miss Hepburn 24-03-2015 06:23 AM

Cute little link on tree spirits:

http://www.sacredserpent.net/tree-spirits.html

QT Pie 24-03-2015 06:48 AM

Actually yes...
I'm not a meditator, though I've certainly been known to. Usually now I just fall into meditative states if I'm not otherwise occupying my brain. This happens quite frequently in nature. I'll tell you a story. I had moved to a new town, I wasn't at all happy about being there but was resolved to not be a baby about it. Inwardly I felt two things: it was going to happen quick, I wouldn't be there long. And it had to do with my spirituals. When I finally stopped dragging my feet and settled in I went to a nice park they have downtown and was mediating on a bench and felt like I had connected to the tree across from me.

Now, this is a vision, I don't usually bring those up, they are personal and I don't care to argue their credibility. So please read it as what I experienced and likely through a filter.

I connected to it quite accidentally. I simply examined it and began wondering what it's like to be a tree. What could I learn rooted in one place, no sight perception.. that's how it starts and I am down a rabbit hole. When I connected with the tree I was pretty impressed by it, and it by me (me as in humans, not personally) what I saw was that trees operate like a mind network making accessible more detailed information and contemplation of the evolution of this world. We as humans are the action bit. The component that acts in now. That is our purpose and the only accessible power we have. As the action center we are observed and contemplated on many levels. Trees represent the highest, largest form of this that I know of on the planet. Not observing so much physically but picking up energy patterns, they also have access to pure conciousness, and have a higher mind. I was then connected to the earth who oversees the totality of that, and us. It was more than I could comprehend until I felt the sun on my cheek. Immediately burst into tears.

Later in that same park I was walking around and suddenly got it in my mind that this park had a tree I needed to find for mediating under. I was struck with the idea the perfect tree was there. So I'm walking around checking out trees and I see this huge one and I swear it was glowing. And of course ended up being no joke, the best tree ever. With a spot at the base that looks custom made for relaxing under.

And lastly, I was going through a breakup and was having a hard time letting go of certain things. I had been at my tree earlier that day and in connecting with it I left a heads up penny. So I'm digging in my sad feelings a bit and the song I am listening to is overly melodramatic of course. It has a line in it, she is singing about selling her illusions and it goes "I'd sell them all for a penny, they make pretty souvenirs..." And suddenly in my mind my tree rose up and reminded me it had a penny... So there I was in my mind down at my tree hanging all my meant to be's like Christmas decorations.

I definately dig me some trees. The whole world speaks though.

Impulsv 24-03-2015 07:14 AM

This post just reminded me of"The tree of life " something my twinflame mentioned along time ago.
Not sure why, but I can't say I have connected to trees but maybe I should connect more to earth for grounding. I tend to be more in the 5d world n as all needs balancing maybe more meditation in nature.

I had an amazing experience in Alaska recently with the northern lights, in all this trip random people, song, ect pointing at letting go of my past hurta n pain.

So asked on my return how Since i e been at tempting for past give years. Perhaps receiving this link was guidance as to the how n connecting more to Mother Earth n all beings in it, including tree:)
Thanks op

LadyMay 24-03-2015 09:38 AM

I think I have the ability to feel plants? Don't know. I think they can hear me too. I don't have much experience with it though but I always felt a connection there. Also, I saw what I think was a Deva once resting in the roots of a large tree.

LadyMay 24-03-2015 09:40 AM

Reading other responses here, I remember just before my spiritual awakening, I was feeling down and went for a walk in the woods with my dog. I came across an old large tree and touched it with my palm for some reason. I remember feeling connected to everything through the tree, as if I could feel God itself emanating from it. I think they are very in tune to the universal energy.

Shekinah 24-03-2015 11:34 AM

Trees are probably the most noble spiritual life forms on the planet. They provide so much for both human and wildlife and take only what we exhale for self. To be able to feel communion with a tree is a test of ones degree of spirituality. There are historically so much evidence of the affinity of a tree to the realm of Spirit as many people of note have found enlightenment in proximity of the sublime beauty of trees.

Heaven 24-03-2015 01:30 PM

Well, I feel connected to them and I like the energy from them. The only thing I recall is when I was little there was this enormous tree that I had to pass by every time I had to walk to school and I just loved looking at it and I just admire it. I love trees can't stand it when people cut them. When I'm at the park I enjoy walking close to the trees.

Makoiyi 24-03-2015 04:09 PM

Tree's r great, if you want ground go n sit with yr back against a tree n close yr eyes for 20 mins. Just feel the energy of the tree wrap itself around you and become part of you. When you walk away thank the tree.

Makoiyi

Lengar79 24-03-2015 05:42 PM

This exactly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoiyi
Tree's r great, if you want ground go n sit with yr back against a tree n close yr eyes for 20 mins. Just feel the energy of the tree wrap itself around you and become part of you. When you walk away thank the tree.

Makoiyi

Softheart 24-03-2015 05:58 PM

Oh I love trees ! I have this tree in my front yard that I dearly love . It's been here since it was a little baby tree & has grown so big now hehe . Before my awakening I always talked to it & stood under it to think everyday. I believe that tree was part of my awakening as well . I even took a picture of the tree & saw what looked like an eye in it's bark peeping at me behind a leaf . Maybe a nature or tree spirit of some sort ? :angel8:

Oh & a few days ago, one morning , I was sad about something . & for some reason my tree caught my eyes & I was in a daze for quite awhile & just from staring at it I could feel its soothing energy like it was trying to cheer me up hehe♪

Uma 24-03-2015 07:48 PM

Here's my tree blog with tree pictures and tree messages forloveoftrees.blogspot.com/
I haven't updated it but it's still up. If you zoom in on the trees you will see spirits peeping through.

Moonglow 24-03-2015 11:01 PM

Hello,

Some reflection upon trees.

Trees ground us, for they are rooted deep with in the Earth.
They have us notice the Earth and the connection to it.

Trees have us look up, their branches stretch out to the sky.
The have us look up and notice the sky and the connection to it.

Trees give home to other creatures and provide material for our homes.
They have us notice our own creativity in using the material provided to
create a home, art, furniture, or to just find comfort.

They have us notice other creatures in the forest that may live with the tree and find connection with.
They give protection from the hot sun or rain.
They provide nourishment by giving us their fruits.

All this trees give to us and to other beings without complaint or asking anything in return and reflect our connection to this Earth and Life.

The seed of a tree can be held in the hand and with in that seed are all the potentials that a tree can be. Reflecting to me that with in the seeds of us also are the potentials of that we can be.

Give thanks to the trees and honor them.

Nature Grows 25-03-2015 12:09 AM

thanks for all your posts so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsiahHolmes123
I've never done it but have always gotten the sense that they are very wise and hold a lot of knowledge. I mean think about it, the oldest tree's have been here longer than most of anything, at least on the land and in any given spot, they outlive even tortoises-which outlive humans of course. I also see entities, I call them others, you may call them elemental, around forests and the woods a lot. I sometimes entertain the idea that these entities are actually the tree's soul projected outward to further interact with the environment and live around it rather than just remaining static. If tree's have consciousness, or spirit, then could they be in a prolonged state of meditation? Or could it be that spirits use tree's and the network of energy they form to enter between worlds?

IsiahHolmes123 I agree they are wise an have alot of knowledge. What do the entities you see look like?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shekinah
Trees are probably the most noble spiritual life forms on the planet. They provide so much for both human and wildlife and take only what we exhale for self. To be able to feel communion with a tree is a test of ones degree of spirituality. There are historically so much evidence of the affinity of a tree to the realm of Spirit as many people of note have found enlightenment in proximity of the sublime beauty of trees.

Yeah thats true Shekinah, Trees are definitely noble, well put.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Softheart
Oh I love trees ! I have this tree in my front yard that I dearly love . It's been here it was a little baby tree & has grown so big now hehe . Before my awakening I always talked to it & stood under it to think everyday. I believe that tree was part of my awakening as well . I even took a picture of the tree & saw what looked like an eye in it's bark peeping at me behind a leaf . Maybe a nature or tree spirit of some sort ? :angel8:

Oh & a few days ago, one morning , I was sad about something . & for some reason my tree caught my eyes & I was in a daze for quite awhile & just from staring at it I could feel its soothing energy like it was trying to cheer me up hehe♪

Im happy you have such a connection with that Tree Softheart. :D

Uma nice pictures. An nice words Moonglow.

moonincancer 25-03-2015 08:27 AM

Mistakes
How did you know I felt attracted to the thread and wanted to post?!
Trees are simply beautiful and I can spend hours gazing at them and pictures of them. Certain trees in the Himalayan mountains (conifers/deodars) are especially amazing as they hang almost suspended off slopes.
Trees help me ground myself. One little visualization I like to do near their roots in the ground is to visualize a root going down to the centre of the earth from my tail bone and sort of putting anchor in the earth. When I do that I feel connected to the trees as if my branches sway and float freely but I am held secure to the earth. I can sometimes share energy with trees, giving it silently if I feel the tree needs it ; but more often I just hold, touch or hug a tree if I am sad or tired and they seem to support me. I feel immense love for them spontaneously and I think they can feel that. I like to yoga especially grounding and balancing leg exercises near trees.
Here is praying for more and more trees:)

Nature Grows 25-03-2015 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Mistakes
How did you know I felt attracted to the thread and wanted to post?!
Trees are simply beautiful and I can spend hours gazing at them and pictures of them. Certain trees in the Himalayan mountains (conifers/deodars) are especially amazing as they hang almost suspended off slopes.
Trees help me ground myself. One little visualization I like to do near their roots in the ground is to visualize a root going down to the centre of the earth from my tail bone and sort of putting anchor in the earth. When I do that I feel connected to the trees as if my branches sway and float freely but I am held secure to the earth. I can sometimes share energy with trees, giving it silently if I feel the tree needs it ; but more often I just hold, touch or hug a tree if I am sad or tired and they seem to support me. I feel immense love for them spontaneously and I think they can feel that. I like to yoga especially grounding and balancing leg exercises near trees.
Here is praying for more and more trees:)

Haha, hello Moonincancer :D that sounds like a nice grounding technique I also do something similar, nature in general is very grounding I think it's good for all people to get in touch with nature. Im happy that you feel immense love for Trees aswell. Thanks Moon for the post an Is this the himalayan mountain tree your talking about?

acitak 25-03-2015 10:00 AM

Very interesting theme. As I know,ringing Cedars produce anti-aging effects. Not only the ringing cedars, but several trees hold such qualities, and all trees are indeed spiritual in nature.
In terms of the vibrational rate of trees, they are the closest to the human condition and energy,I think, and that is why it is possible to stand by a tree, lean against a tree, hug a tree, and receive from the tree healing effects, or even insights and information.

This has always been understood at a very basic primal level, which is why humans have always felt good when they are amongst trees, and it is a human practice to sit by trees, and other trees have other qualities that humans were able to tap into and use.

From my knowing,the Druids of ancient times understood this of trees, and various trees were understood to have various powers or qualities.
The oak tree was a master healer and thus became very significant and special to the Druids in their ceremonies.
The Rowan tree was also highly praised and used, often as a way to connect telepathically with others who would sit at its base.
It is seen that often a Druid would sit at one tree, while hundreds of miles away another Druid may sit at the base of another Rowan tree and telepathic communication could occur through these use of these two trees, of tapping into the energies of the Rowan.

I am practicing walking meditation in park-forest near my town almost every day and trees are my best friends there.

All the best

moonincancer 25-03-2015 02:16 PM

Yes Mistakes those are the ones. But all trees are miracles:)
Hail friend well met!

Treehugger 25-03-2015 03:46 PM

You all have expressed quite beautifully how I feel about trees. As you can tell by my username (and avatar), I LOVE trees and can feel a connection inside myself as deep as their roots.

There are quite a few trees I feel a special bond with, but none like this Maple tree in my parent's backyard. Standing beneath, looking up, I see a goddess reaching up and out to the sky in many directions. My spirit soars whenever I'm near her in a way that is hard to express. Do any of you see what I see, or is just my heart that sees this beautiful spirit?

moonincancer 25-03-2015 04:57 PM

yes it does feel like a she and a Goddess. I like the pic/avatar as well

Nature Grows 25-03-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acitak
The Rowan tree was also highly praised and used, often as a way to connect telepathically with others who would sit at its base.
It is seen that often a Druid would sit at one tree, while hundreds of miles away another Druid may sit at the base of another Rowan tree and telepathic communication could occur through these use of these two trees, of tapping into the energies of the Rowan.

Who needs phones when you've got Rowan Trees :D acitak thanks for the info an enjoy your meditation walks with your Tree friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Yes Mistakes those are the ones. But all trees are miracles:)
Hail friend well met!

They do look good. That one is very Green an lush.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treehugger
You all have expressed quite beautifully how I feel about trees. As you can tell by my username (and avatar), I LOVE trees and can feel a connection inside myself as deep as their roots.

There are quite a few trees I feel a special bond with, but none like this Maple tree in my parent's backyard. Standing beneath, looking up, I see a goddess reaching up and out to the sky in many directions. My spirit soars whenever I'm near her in a way that is hard to express. Do any of you see what I see, or is just my heart that sees this beautiful spirit?

Hey Treehugger I do see the Goddess in that maple tree I bet you hug her alot. :icon_colors:

Uma 25-03-2015 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treehugger

wow yes - reminds me of the statue of Athena in Nashville, TN

littlejbird 25-03-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoiyi

Makoiyi

an excerpt from doreen virtue's book, "assertiveness for earth angels" tells us about the tree's magnificent healing power. it says doreen was guided to lean against a tree for her backache while travelling and right away her pain was absorbed by the tree, which was then transmuted, and did not hold onto it.
It's by this process they've mastered which turns our dirty air into clean oxygen :)

I appreciate their very gentle healing presence

sunsoul 26-03-2015 07:08 AM

I will hug Mistakes instead of the tree..

I see this thread is more 'grounded' than the spacey UFO one..!

Kulstor 26-03-2015 03:01 PM

Interesting topic. I wonder how hard it is to communicate with a tree. I think it may be not much different from communicating with souls, on some level at least.

Ghost_Rider_1970 26-03-2015 03:12 PM

Your post is so very interesting as very recently my Twin Flame asked me to wave to three trees for her.

When I waved to them, they waved back just for her in the gentle breeze.

:hug2:

I also really love The Tree of Life, and how it is so connected to Mother Earth while also reaching high to the heavens.

I think it is so very beautiful how the Tree of Life represents everything that is all around us :hug3:

Treehugger 26-03-2015 04:26 PM

Thank you, Moonincancer for seeing my tree goddess!

Yes, Mistakes, I do hug her often much to the dismay of my family. lol

Uma, I had to Google the statue of Athena in Nashville. I see the likeness!!

Kaimi 26-03-2015 04:38 PM

I love the tree of life. It is my next tattoo I'm going get. There is something I wish to share with the op that is on topic. But I am having trouble getting the words right, here goes.

Messages from spirit come in different ways.

Some get them through physical means. Others through auditory channels or written word, images or things like that. There is more but my brain no work good at the end of the workweek this early with no sleep

Frederick33 26-03-2015 08:26 PM

Hi I went out to try had not thought ab it before and did and it works well

and reveals much info too

but it is the connection to source i have source knows all

so also all about the trees and is the trees too and can speak as individual

trees if so asked

Nature Grows 27-03-2015 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsoul
I will hug Mistakes instead of the tree..

Sun I know you hug the trees!

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelwing33
Hi I went out to try had not thought ab it before and did and it works well

and reveals much info too

Cool Aw glad to hear, what did the tree share with you?

Deborah 27-03-2015 09:30 AM

I once had an experience while driving throough the mountains in California where I felt love coming from the trees as I zoomed by. It felt as if they existed to channel love, and on that day they were bestowing it one me. I will never forget it.

Uji-om 29-03-2015 12:35 AM

Most days of the week, I'll talk to some Hemlocks and Maples, a few Spruce and Birch on some forest property that I've had for many decades. And although I've tried for months, I don't know if there is a spirit connection. Maybe, but it depends on how I interpret results, coincidence or real. I have a naturally skeptical mind.

Today, some small clubmosses were showing thru the thin layer of snow. Clubmosses resembles baby conifers but are less than a foot tall. They are like small ferns. They make a really cool looking environment under some large Hemlock trees. :smile:

CrystalSong 30-03-2015 06:13 PM

Yes, I've communicated with numerous trees and plants - some were absolutely startling experiences, where trees blasted open stuck chakra or did profound healing on me, or a bush that told me to chew on its bark to sooth my motion sickness.
Others are almost comically casual conversations, like:
My boyfriend lives in a pine forest and the tree I smoke by always tells me the weather for the next few days and when I leave says "Goodbye Little Creature".
At the place I stay in the south there's a tree in front of the house who gently chided me for not noticing it when I moved into the bedroom near it, another time the same tree did a profound blessing on me - a searing beam of golden light encased me - it was witnessed by others who said I completely disappeared in the golden light beam. The same tree later asked me to bring some crystals I was working with to it for energy blessings on them.

I've really come to love and appreciate tree's, bushes and plants in a whole new way.

Celeste 01-04-2015 06:29 AM

I don't know about communicating, but just look at the dead trees in the form of wooden doors, etc. and see all the faces of pain.

Now I am sure there are plant communicators. I have heard that it is the oxygen coming from the mouth while talking to them that makes them flourish, but I don't think so. Anything you treat lovingly has to help it.

I had a plant I would forget to water, and then one day I read in a book that when the leaves begin to droop, that means the plant is thirsty. I never forgot to water after that.

I know this is about trees though....

Nameless 02-04-2015 01:08 AM

I love trees. I don't spend near enough time with them, but now that the weather has changed (we are having a very warm early Spring in So. Cal.) I am outside more, and soon I will be communing with my favorite tree.

When I channel Seth, if he's in a playful mood, he will give me a channeling and relate it to a tree, for he was once a glorious tree for many centuries. He says when we can come (to this earth) we get to pick what consciousness we want to. He says being a tree is a respite between lives, and the consciousness moves more slowly in a tree than a human, and the tree is only love that shines out of it.

My task, and it is a task that I haven't tried yet (sometimes he gives me tasks and it takes awhile for me to get the courage to do these things) is to become one with the consciousness of a tree, as I am learning to expand my consciousness outwards. I did try once, but wasn't able to. He has guided me while becoming the consciousness of an octopus, and as brief a journey as that was, it was phenomenal. There was no fear being an octopus, just swimming and searching the bottom of the ocean. Swimming backwards was cool, but I digress.

My daughter can speak with plants, and says the tree is a complete circle. If you sit or stand under a tree, you are in tree's energy. If you think of the canopy above, and the root system below and draw an invisible circle in your mind, you can get the sense of what she is saying. We used to have a MeetUp under this gloriously beautiful Maple Tree in the park, and it welcomed us, and the tree's energy felt really good. She used to channel under it for us, and I asked her once, so what do your guides think about channeling under this tree, and she said they really, super really loved channeling outdoors and being in the tree's energy.

You make your life what you want to make it, so why not try being one with the consciousness of a tree? I say, why not? It is just an allowing.