Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Communication with Trees. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=83476)

Nature Grows 02-04-2015 06:28 AM

Hey guys it's me I got a name change. I enjoy reading all your post's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah
I once had an experience while driving throough the mountains in California where I felt love coming from the trees as I zoomed by. It felt as if they existed to channel love, and on that day they were bestowing it one me. I will never forget it.

Hey Deborah that sounds nice, good don't forget the Loving Trees. :tongue:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yes, I've communicated with numerous trees and plants - some were absolutely startling experiences, where trees blasted open stuck chakra or did profound healing on me, or a bush that told me to chew on its bark to sooth my motion sickness.
Others are almost comically casual conversations, like:
My boyfriend lives in a pine forest and the tree I smoke by always tells me the weather for the next few days and when I leave says "Goodbye Little Creature".
At the place I stay in the south there's a tree in front of the house who gently chided me for not noticing it when I moved into the bedroom near it, another time the same tree did a profound blessing on me - a searing beam of golden light encased me - it was witnessed by others who said I completely disappeared in the golden light beam. The same tree later asked me to bring some crystals I was working with to it for energy blessings on them.

I've really come to love and appreciate tree's, bushes and plants in a whole new way.

You sure do have some amazing experiences there .."Goodbye little creature" lol. Thanks for telling your stories.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celeste
Now I am sure there are plant communicators. I have heard that it is the oxygen coming from the mouth while talking to them that makes them flourish,

Iv been told this aswell I believe they pick up on the vibes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nameless
You make your life what you want to make it, so why not try being one with the consciousness of a tree? I say, why not? It is just an allowing.

Thanks for your post Nameless it's good.

sunsoul 02-04-2015 08:04 AM

I made a mistake and hugged the wrong me
But in the end I saw the wood from the tree
Nature can really grow
Just let M start the show..

Treehugger 20-04-2015 03:46 PM

I've always loved trees. It's hard to describe the euphoria I feel when I'm near them.

On Saturday, while walking, I came upon two big stumps of trees that had been cut down. I felt such a sadness. Trees that massive must have lived a long time and gave their gifts to the earth for many years. I don't know what the circumstances were that they were cut down, but I felt like crying. I touched the stumps and said how sorry I was.

skygazer 20-04-2015 04:36 PM

So many connections to trees...it's good to read.

I feel very close to trees though I haven't had any unusual experiences with them.

Where i used to live the city had to replace some old underground pipes and one spring morning men came with chainsaws and the chipper truck and preceded to cut every single tree that lined the street. I experienced it as a most barbaric act and was thrown off kilter for weeks.

Divine91 21-04-2015 12:30 AM

There is a tree that is right by my balcony, one day while meditating with the balcony door opened, the dryad tree spirit within the tree spoke to me, she said her name is Lithia :) Thats one of the only experiences I've had with tree's concerning spiritual communication, its been interesting getting to know Lithia ^_^

nothingexpert 23-04-2015 12:31 PM

I had a profound experience once where I connected strongly with the nature around me in my back yard, namely a leopardwood tree that I have become quite fond of. I could literally hear the spirits around me cheering for me, it was incredible, I was give visions of the tree being a circle as Nameless mentioned. They helped me flow my thoughts through my heart and helped me to be in a deeply aware state so I could continue communicating with them, they helped me fully tune into the nature sounds around me and REALLY use all my senses and project forward my own consciousness. I can't describe it accurately with words. I am beyond grateful for such an enlightening episode.

Tobi 24-04-2015 01:16 AM

I am communicating with a tree at the moment. Every day. There is a tiny dwarf conifer in my garden and I have been paying it special attention because it seems sick. I thought it was dead last year. This year it has more life in it and has put out some weak green shoots this Spring.
I talk to it. I give it gentleness, love, and as much understanding as I can. Its green shoots are better now but it still looks sickly. We will see what happens.

teak. 24-04-2015 03:04 AM

There's a 100+ year old mango tree that my best friend and my son communicate with. She's got the personality of a refined older woman who is sarcastic and doesn't mince words. She also doesn't like children, which is pretty funny.

This tree sits outside of my favorite cafe, and the owner says that she believes that some spirits live inside of the tree, and that's who my best friend and son were speaking with. I think that's also possible.

Nature Grows 28-04-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nothingexpert
I had a profound experience once where I connected strongly with the nature around me in my back yard, namely a leopardwood tree that I have become quite fond of. I could literally hear the spirits around me cheering for me, it was incredible, I was give visions of the tree being a circle as Nameless mentioned. They helped me flow my thoughts through my heart and helped me to be in a deeply aware state so I could continue communicating with them, they helped me fully tune into the nature sounds around me and REALLY use all my senses and project forward my own consciousness. I can't describe it accurately with words. I am beyond grateful for such an enlightening episode.

Hey nothingexpert that sounds awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
I am communicating with a tree at the moment. Every day. There is a tiny dwarf conifer in my garden and I have been paying it special attention because it seems sick. I thought it was dead last year. This year it has more life in it and has put out some weak green shoots this Spring.
I talk to it. I give it gentleness, love, and as much understanding as I can. Its green shoots are better now but it still looks sickly. We will see what happens.

Tobi thats nice, sounds like a tough little plant Good job. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by teak.
There's a 100+ year old mango tree that my best friend and my son communicate with. She's got the personality of a refined older woman who is sarcastic and doesn't mince words. She also doesn't like children, which is pretty funny.

This tree sits outside of my favorite cafe, and the owner says that she believes that some spirits live inside of the tree, and that's who my best friend and son were speaking with. I think that's also possible.

100+ year old mango tree! Trees can live a long time an some mango trees get quite big don't they? Teak have you tried communicating with this tree like your friend and son have? :D

Shekinah 28-04-2015 09:02 PM

Love tree huggers. It is a sign of higher mental function to feel a presence in trees. In Witchcraft such a "presence" is called "The Green Man".