Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Are twin flame events accessible to psychics? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120909)

traceyacey12 23-02-2018 02:47 AM

Are twin flame events accessible to psychics?

I've read that twin flame events as far as how they will unfold and also potentially the entire dynamic cannot be understood by psychics. Is this true in your experience? Why is this? I've heard the term "linear time psychics" - what is your understanding of this term?

ForgedInFire 23-02-2018 07:15 AM

No and no. They cant and not anything one wants to know will be always be revealed either. Things like if it was to really affect how you proceed on your journey. Example.. "union is next month" so if one found that out they would sit back and do nothing because they think all they just have to wait. A non twin flame(themselves) reader will NEVER be able to read on a twin flame. Even if someone tries they dont get the reasoning and plans for an event or situation asked about. What usually happens is the querent is told this person is toxic and they need to move on. Why pay money for that?

If anyone need to get a reading or repeat readings that is only asking about their twin flame has alot of issues to sort out for themselves. Actually alot of readers will do so from ego and can and do give inaccurate readings too.

Many women seem to get addicted to getting readings done or doing it for themselves constantly

Ive been reading tarot for years and am a twin flame. But if i was ever to ask about anything it is about me and my journey only and i refuse to ask about anything concerning her. Too many people give far too much credit to their twin flame. We dont need them for anything at all. Also too many confuse "twin flame union" as getting into a romantic relationship with the twin.

Linear time? Id see that as nothing more then a concept of ego and is an illusion.

Lorelyen 23-02-2018 08:13 AM

Genuine psychics are a little rarer than hens' teeth, so beware. Many tend to say what they think you want to hear to ensure continued business.

:smile:

FairyCrystal 23-02-2018 09:42 AM

Yes, but not all of them. Kind of like asking "Can a doctor do open heart surgery?" Yes, but not all of them. You'd wanna go to a cardiologist for that, not a orthopedist.
Each reader/healer has their own specialty, and goal even, with their abilities. And much depends on their own personal development. Someone who's still got a lot of issues and baggage to work out can likely not access the really high dimensions. But it may simply not be their path either. Being a good, reliable medium / psychic /healer / reader doesn't mean you can read everything for everyone. Like a doctor cannot heal everyone, and certainly not the ones outside of his specialty.

All in all I do think the ones who can truly get to those level and that sort of information are few and far between. Maybe spirit / SOurce wants it to be that way because we have to learn to feel and know it ourselves? To learn to trust our own inner knowing and guidance?

traceyacey12 23-02-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, but not all of them. Kind of like asking "Can a doctor do open heart surgery?" Yes, but not all of them. You'd wanna go to a cardiologist for that, not a orthopedist.
Each reader/healer has their own specialty, and goal even, with their abilities. And much depends on their own personal development. Someone who's still got a lot of issues and baggage to work out can likely not access the really high dimensions. But it may simply not be their path either. Being a good, reliable medium / psychic /healer / reader doesn't mean you can read everything for everyone. Like a doctor cannot heal everyone, and certainly not the ones outside of his specialty.

All in all I do think the ones who can truly get to those level and that sort of information are few and far between. Maybe spirit / SOurce wants it to be that way because we have to learn to feel and know it ourselves? To learn to trust our own inner knowing and guidance?

makes sense

ForgedInFire 23-02-2018 08:22 PM

Most people are not interested in hearing the truth.They want to be lied to and told what they only want to hear If they dont.. they get mad and lash out in anger at you. If its not that they will discredit you. In fact most people are more interested in silly things

How do i know this? Personal experience conducting tarot readings for others.

In fact people can pay me to just tell them the "usual" oh yes he IS your twin flame.. but hes not ready hes not "awake yet" and when he does he will come "running back to you" and live happily ever after. now give me 100 dollars :D

Just go take a look at any tarot forum and tell me what you see? Women asking about relationship and when that ex will come back.. just add twin flame to it and there ya go. voila! "twin flame readers"

Id be far pressed to believe that any "psychic" is allowed to be able to "read" on anything concerning twin flames. Even more so with just tarot cards. A point of interest is how some will say that only a presence of "certain cards" will mean this or that and must be there.

A perfect example of these "psychics" is the numerous readings that "UNION IS NOW'.. being predicted for the last 30 years. But yet.. virtually no twin flame is in "union" at all. Maybe those women need to stop equating being in a romantic relationship with their twin flame as "twin flame union". Because that is what they mean when they talk about "twin flame union"

Not to mention all the talk by women who have said about how one psychic has told them they arent twin flames.. then another said they are.. and yet even another psychic has said they are but "not meant to be together in this lifetime". It seems to follow this pattern.. and they're are PLENTY of women who have said this elsewhere. Like youtube.. and the obsession with manywomen all flocking to the "union is now" videos.. you will find these comments in abundance. Dont tell me people here havent seen such things said.

If that isnt enough proof.. why not take a look at these so called psychics who are in "union" with person #2,3 and even 4 Elise Perez comes to mind.. and shes a "psychic" but apparently just not all that psychic enough to know that all these people are not her twin flame. Thats not loa (another false and old belief system)either.. just lessons her soul decided to experience.

All non twin flame readers can not and will not be able to read for any twin flame.. They cant even ascend from the 3d ego level "im a tarot reader what i say is law and im so great.. just look at my "reviews". What makes anyone think they can read at a 5d level consciousness otherwise? False hope and wanting to be told what they only want to hear.

In fact i think people should look up "cold reading" and see just how many scammers.. uhh i mean psychics will deviously get YOU to tell them info that they will then use to "dazzle' people with.

Melahin 23-02-2018 09:32 PM

It is all energy and is up for interpretation. So if you are in the flow nothing is hidden from you.

Aldous 23-02-2018 10:41 PM

https://od.lk/s/OV8xMTEzNTg5NjFf/Twi...ychicForum.pdf

ForgedInFire 23-02-2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldous

well look at that.. pretty much a confirmation of what i said in my previous post.. not ready not this lifetime blah blah blah. With one additional exception i didnt put.. this "old crone"person is projecting her experience onto this adam person and under the guise of "advice" or "psychic reading".. and still makes a point of saying she cant "connect with your question" geeze :rolleyes:

oh i wonder why ...

Cilla 24-02-2018 08:32 PM

Psychic reading

Hello everyone :)

I must add to this conversation. I am a twin flame, I went to a psychic reading one day just to see what it was all about and I had awakened spiritually for a good 6 years. I went open minded and I didn’t ask anything, did not mention I knew about my twin flame either. She actually picked up on my twin flame and actually felt how amazing his love is. It was out of the blue for me, and was unexpected. I had a huge smile on my face because I knew I was hoping I would hear about my twin flame! That did actually make me realise I wasn’t dreaming, it is all real. And she even said, it is real what I was going through. I wanted to hear this myself, and I actually did! Hand on heart did not mention a word about what I was feeling and going through.

Honestly made me think at that moment about how I’m not or weren’t going crazy for the past 6 years of awakening to my twin flame. I’ll never forget that moment when I could not believe she mentioned him. This also happened around the time I was really just getting to understand what a twin flame was, and just happened to come across the term ‘twin flame’.

Have to say incredibly humble to this day still for awakening and understanding that love is purely who we all are and embody deep down. If only everyone could find that purest unconditional love, the world would be literally like heaven on Earth! :)

God bless you all!

Aldous 25-02-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

well look at that.. pretty much a confirmation of what i said in my previous post.. not ready not this lifetime blah blah blah. With one additional exception i didnt put.. this "old crone"person is projecting her experience onto this adam person and under the guise of "advice" or "psychic reading".. and still makes a point of saying she cant "connect with your question" geeze

oh i wonder why ...

What do you think of this?
https://web.archive.org/web/20040201...ist_islam.html

aimtobe 25-02-2018 10:39 PM

Disclaimer: I dont claim to be psychic or perform readings, but I do like to think of how this all works. My interest in this is a figuring/philosophical adventure. Thus, below are my exploratory thoughts.

Perhaps there is an unconscious motive in one's heart that knows the future already, and the psychic's work is just to pick up on that. If you are unsure in your heart about the future, perhaps the psychic will pick up on the unsureness and not respond to it. If you are expectant, the psychic follows that "expectant" thread down the space/time and can read things. All in all, it could be up to the condition of your unconscious mind and heart to have the psychic read what is available to read. Perhaps the twin flame story isn't available to read. If that's the case, and you don't think it's you, just remember there's another half of you that also communicates with you in the same psychic dimension.

Aldous 25-02-2018 11:29 PM

Another indefinite prophecy

Eternal Flame 26-02-2018 06:11 AM

When you get a reading from a pscyhic, they are not all knowing. Spirit and guides prevent information being revealed as well.

Not everyone is a Twin, including the majority of psychics.

I've never known a non-genuine twin flame to actually 'get' the topic.

Unfortuantely a lot of the TF community is full of pretenders, and there are a lot of pretenders with psychic readings.

I've had some real shockingly bad reads lately.

aimtobe 26-02-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I've never known a non-genuine twin flame to actually 'get' the topic.

I don't want to get off topic, but this is an encouraging insight.

gypsymystique 17-03-2018 12:12 AM

It takes a special psychic to be able to really see a twin flame. You have to make sure the psychic is legit and not trying to con you. (Rare in and of itself). I suspect you want a psychic that has dimensional sight as well. Very few even know the term, but they may have it.

traceyacey12 17-03-2018 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsymystique
It takes a special psychic to be able to really see a twin flame. You have to make sure the psychic is legit and not trying to con you. (Rare in and of itself). I suspect you want a psychic that has dimensional sight as well. Very few even know the term, but they may have it.

what is dimensional sight?

gypsymystique 17-03-2018 05:39 AM

It's being able to see dimensions other than the one we are in. Lots of people on earth have souls that didn't necessarily originate in this dimension. (Long story short)

LibraIndigo 19-03-2018 03:09 AM

No I don't think they are. I also think most psychics likely don't have one so spirit guides wouldn't want to divulge that and bring up a sore subject.
I do know a very good psychic/medium that has one though.

aimtobe 24-03-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
No I don't think they are. I also think most psychics likely don't have one so spirit guides wouldn't want to divulge that and bring up a sore subject.
I do know a very good psychic/medium that has one though.

Well, I wouldn't say "most psychics" unless you have a study/survey showing that the majority of psychics don't have one. Psychic ability is a talent/skill/gift that is grown and cultivated by anyone. Anyone can learn how to see into other dimensions with the right training and coaching; and anyone could have a twin flame. However, I would agree, and have heard the theory, that most people (in the general population) do not identify as having a twin flame. It is a concept among the minority of us. Assuming the same presumable statistics from the general population, it might be possible to conclude the same or similar statistic for a psychic population - that most do not have a twin flame. But, that's just statistical philosophy. I haven't seen any tangible or data-driven studies/surveys on the topic of twin flames.

(If anyone knows of a study or survey on twin flames, then PLEASE feel free to create another thread on the topic. I'll be there.)

I would almost venture to say that psychics would sense a general meaning and value of the relationship, but not necessarily know to call it a twin flame, nor as mentioned about, "get" the idea. Other dimensions don't necessarily use language, but values and meanings are still there.

happyhaunts03 13-04-2018 01:31 AM

I remembered reading this thread a while back and thought I would piggyback a bit since it's very related to the topic. I tend to be skeptical of psychics and tarot cards and all that. I've just heard too many horror stories about them taking advantage. And if I had responded to this a month ago, I would have said there's no way a psychic or tarot reader can know about a TF. So I guess I wanted to see what you'd all make of this, because now I'm not so sure.

A few weeks ago, a friend convinced me to see a psychic who does tarot. Neither of us knew or had spoken to the psychic before. I did not ask her any specific questions or give any personal information. I went as far as to pay cash and use a fake name.

But, she did a reading and it mentioned very strong details about my TF, including his astrological sign, his age, and other general information about him that literally no one in my social circles knows and I have never written down or spoken of to anyone. Since then, she has emailed me multiple times, trying to get me to call her for 10 cents per minute and so on (I guess everyone has to try to make a living somehow, but I refuse to pay for more information). But each time, she has honed in on my TF and keeps asking me why nothing has changed yet since she can feel him with me walking through life even though she knows nothing has changed yet and there's things blocking our happiness. She does not seem to know what a TF is, but she has described the connection we have perfectly. But, she doesn't understand why we aren't together when all signs point to use walking through life together.

So...given this information, I'm starting to wonder if psychics maybe can sense the connection, but can't always comprehend it any better than the average person. I'm not going to pursue this theory in the name of scientific inquiry since I don't have unlimited funds to spare, but now I don't know. It's making me reconsider my stance on psychics and TFs.

Anyway, it's sort of making me question this whole psychic/tarot thing. How does it work? Could she really have been picking up on my TF, or is it just a random coincidence that she determined his astrological sign and details without any knowledge?

aimtobe 08-05-2018 12:46 AM

It would make sense if they sense a connection, and like many, confuse the notion and feeling of the relationship with a soul mate, since they can be indistinguishable most times. If the psychic is not familiar with twin flame history/science/reality, then I wouldn't expect the psychic to call it anything special like a twin flame. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, but I wouldn't think that psychics label things or give it names.

Lynn 08-05-2018 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traceyacey12

Yes at times if the Universe has granted that door to open to be seen. It is a process it is I was told something that is pre planned in your cards and if your Twin Flame is truly there in the same time line your on nothing will stop the connection from coming to be.

I am with my Mirror Twin Flame so that is the Flame from the original Soul Seed we were created from. We met her on SF in 2007 and were good friends for years, never thinking we could be together as more and not wanting more. I was married with three kids he was married. Both of us had bad abusive relationships but too we had a role to play in our marriage. We married in 2015 as we both found that path out of abuse.

We met with a Psychic in England that never did couple readings when we asked the booking clerk he said he would ask her. She could feel our energy and invited us for a reading. We were told we are the rarest of rarest connections but this had been planned for us snce our births. I feel that i true. I learned as did he a lot from his marriage and I did from mine. I too had three kids to bring in where he never brought in any. We are now a family in the turest of natures.

I've read that twin flame events as far as how they will unfold and also potentially the entire dynamic cannot be understood by psychics. Is this true in your experience? Why is this? I've heard the term "linear time psychics" - what is your understanding of this term?

It all comes down to what is open for a Psychic to see and have permissions to see. I was told by a quite famous one that I would only ever have one man in my life, that I would never experience another. Well the Universe was not ready for me to see that aspect as I still had a life path to create and grow from. If I had been told there would be another man for me I might have gone with one of my EX's friends that so wanted me. Yet he would not have been the man the Universe planned for me to have.\

We often as Psychics are shown doors that are closed and we respect that and we leave them closed.

Lynn

o0A0o 23-05-2018 07:21 AM

The term "psychic" is used loosely within the metaphysical/New Age movement. It covers a number of abilities from the clairs to merely being intuitive with a general sense for human nature to life coaching skills learned in a classroom by someone who knows what it is to be human like all people. There are many levels and many layers to see in people. There are many variations in abilities to perceive these levels and layers. You have to look between the lines reading or listening to recommendations and reading bios and descriptions. Sometimes there is no indication that someone is really good at what you are looking for. There is a significant degree of luck involved. Specifically the twin flame thing? If they are aware of the concept why not?

Akira 23-05-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traceyacey12

A good psychic will only share this information if the sitter is ready for it. A not so good psychic maybe not. I am of the belief that normally a psychic that can and will share this information has probably experienced, knows about or is in a tf relate. I had a psychic tell me of my connection, she was very guarded in telling me though. She alluded to it as opposed to spelling it out directly.

The choice lies with each individual and a good psychic will respect that fact. Not everyone needs to know or wants to know about these things. In fact sometimes it is better to never know.