Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Communication with Trees. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=83476)

higherpower 06-10-2015 07:45 PM

I love seeing trees auras. I see them as deep rich purple. They have a vast world inside of them, trees do. :) Beautiful. :)

Nature Grows 19-10-2015 01:48 AM

People are commenting on this thread again, cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by higherpower
I love seeing trees auras. I see them as deep rich purple. They have a vast world inside of them, trees do. :) Beautiful. :)

Nice higherpower.

Belle 01-11-2015 11:51 AM

I admit to frustration. I feel as if I'm on the cusp of hearing the trees. As things stand, I get a sense of rich wisdom and love from the trees, I respond with love and gratitude. I can see quite a few trees from my window and sense them smiling at me. But can I understand their language? NO!

This year I've developed a real affinity with ash trees. The connection with them and mother earth - like nothing else. I feel so nurtured by them.

LadyMay 01-11-2015 12:33 PM

Trees feel like old souls to me, old souls taking a break lol.

Belle 01-11-2015 08:02 PM

Interesting, S-H but I wouldn't say they are having a break, they work darned hard for us!

sparrowsparrow 01-11-2015 08:09 PM

Love love love trees, I try to spend as much time in nature as possible and when I stop and look at a tree and acknowledge it's alive, I really feel that its there, looking back at me acknowledging me as I am. It fills my heart with joy.

faelandfestival 04-11-2015 06:10 PM

Yes I have lots of experience talking to trees. They are quite like plants in that they have different personalities. They all have a wisdom about them however I notice that some trees, such as fruit tree, are more playful and talkative then trees such as oaks. I often talk with trees about the enviroment and they seem to be the wisest of the spirits about the happenings of the earth. One of my favorite places to sit is under an apple tree in the front yard. She is quite giddy for a tree though. She likes me to find out things and experience things for myself as well. I enjoy her feminine energy.

keokutah 06-11-2015 01:47 AM

Trees talk telepathically just like humans, but are much wiser than humans. In my experiences, the older they are, the more they've seen, and they are like old people who are lonely and really want to tell you what they've seen and experienced, because not many people talk to them anymore.
Some of them can be grumpy though, especially trees that have been abused by people, they aren't very happy to give anything of themselves or speak.

Shekinah 06-11-2015 02:53 AM

A tree is quite possibly the most Holy life form on the planet. It takes poisons that other life expels and transforms them into life sustaining oxygen. It tempers the weather and the human spirit. It provides a home for many wee critters and material for human fabrication. Trees communicate chemically with each other and simply are forms of great beauty encouraging spiritual contemplation, poetry, music and peacefulness.
In Pagan lore the spirit of a forest is thought of as the "Green Man".

Aeon. 06-11-2015 03:50 AM

I grew up in a forested area, we were always taught all trees had feelings and to treat them as we would treat each other.
though where I live now bush fires are an issue. so A mate with a property was pushing over a bunch of trees to make a road and clearing into his property. It was the most ghastly feeling wathcing these beautiful trees being pushed over. I just had to assure them that the wood would be well used and not taking for granted. we built a cabin from some of it but alot was simply turned into firewood.
Thing is I am buying property shortly that is covered to it's borders in trees. I have to take some out to make a road and clearing for a dwelling. I just try to pick small spindly trees that arent going to reach full potential... Still not overly pleasnt