Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   blocked heart chakra (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119920)

babaji 12-01-2018 04:01 PM

blocked heart chakra

idk how to get these heavy, dense emotions out of me. when i breathe into my heart i can feel it all come up, its super overwhelming, i get a lump in my throat and the urge to cry comes up. im guessing the way these emotions are purged is by crying. for some reason when they come up and I'm about to cry my body doesnt let me. it like pushes it back down. its so annoying. what do I do? do I find someone to help me get this out?

Melahin 12-01-2018 08:00 PM

Do you see crying as weakness or strength?

babaji 12-01-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melahin
Do you see crying as weakness or strength?

neither. its just an action, to me. the same way we don't see peeing as a strength or weakness. its just a way of release, in my eyes. pun not intended lol

with that said, i do know most see it as weakness, although I do think it takes a certain amount of courage, for the most part, to cry in front of others these days. unfortunately I seem to HAVE to cry in order to get this stuff out.

but anyways, might you have an answer?

Melahin 12-01-2018 10:02 PM

It do take courage to cry when you are facing stuff you left behind; otherwise you would just have dealt with it in the first place. So have the courage to cry it out of you, no matter how it might feel. I get no one wants to go out into the storm, but when you are the storm you can't really avoid it.

babaji 12-01-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melahin
It do take courage to cry when you are facing stuff you left behind; otherwise you would just have dealt with it in the first place. So have the courage to cry it out of you, no matter how it might feel. I get no one wants to go out into the storm, but when you are the storm you can't really avoid it.

I've been trying to... it just doesnt want to come out... its so annoying.... I think i might have to find someone who can help me or something

Inika 12-01-2018 11:32 PM

only love can unblock a heart chakra. not someone loving you. you loving with no expectation of a return of love from what you love.

Melahin 13-01-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inika
only love can unblock a heart chakra. not someone loving you. you loving with no expectation of a return of love from what you love.

This. When your Heart flutters like it is filled with a billion butterflies, hums like the wings of a hummingbird, purrs like a kitten is sleeping in your chest or something other amazing, you are definitely blessed. Yet the path there might be month and month of believing in this, without any return other than what might one day come. Do this and the emotions will release when they are ready to! :hug2:

Gem 13-01-2018 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babaji
idk how to get these heavy, dense emotions out of me. when i breathe into my heart i can feel it all come up, its super overwhelming, i get a lump in my throat and the urge to cry comes up. im guessing the way these emotions are purged is by crying. for some reason when they come up and I'm about to cry my body doesnt let me. it like pushes it back down. its so annoying. what do I do? do I find someone to help me get this out?

That cry is like a lump in the throat and also it sort of impedes breathing a little as though it's heavier, or denser, as you say. The saying even is 'getting choked up'. But I find if I just calmly stay with it and keep breathing regularly, that dense heavy emotion is allowed to rise up and then dissolve.

Tanya 13-01-2018 11:54 AM

when i breathe into my heart i can feel it all come up, its super overwhelming, i get a lump in my throat and the urge to cry comes up.

While breathing in deep, you are connecting with and opening your Heart Chakra. The lump in the throat is the Throat Chakra opening.
The release your chakras are showing you, is not a "crying" release, but for you to "speak from the heart"

There are things you are holding in, that need to be voiced.
When you are alone, talk to yourself, say all the things that you are holding in, get it out of your body and release the energy through the words.
You dont need to confront anyone, this will only lead to a negative outcome, like an argument. Whatever it is, it is a burden on the Throat and heart Chakras.
Have you heard of the saying "swallow your words"

Its swallowing the energy of what we really want to say but dont, we think of what we want to say as well. And we swallow that energy.

Badcopyinc 14-01-2018 02:30 PM

Sadness is silent, it is yours. It is coming because you are alone. It is giving you a chance to go deeper into your aloneness. Rather than jumping from one shallow happiness to another shallow happiness and wasting your life, it is better to use sadness as a means for meditation. Witness it. It is a friend! It opens the door of your eternal aloneness.