Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   My soul connection is nasty and ill (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119759)

Marie 06-01-2018 08:12 PM

My soul connection is nasty and ill

This soul connection and I been together seven years, where five was good and he behaved like normal loving man. There was nothing to say otherwise than a great guy and my best friend.
After five years, he started to deteriorate. Withdraw, and in pain mentally, emotionally and physically. As he has many physical ailments from breaking his back several times. There's also a lot of childhood abuse. So that and claims of being bullied at work, made him withdraw more and more. Screaming and throwing up. Headaches and steam shower.

Forward to now where he's abusive, aggressive, demanding, emotional psychological and verbal abuse, name calling, accusations, blame, blame shifting, no responsibility, alot of anger, threat, suicidal thoughts and talk, bullying me, especially about weight and how it looks in the house, clothes, cleaning, money, how I spend my own money, how I buy too much clothing etc short said anything any problems from the past dragged up, even when most of it is not even true, and distorted and twisted 180. But he just wants to be right, and have a go at me. Any protests and truth are met with more of the same. And as well threats and told to shut.

He thinks he's jesus. He thinks he has a order where he can control me and everyone else in the world through mind control, and the increased light. He thinks top model kendall jenner is a part of me and him and that I will transition into her body and life, as well as another top model from our current country. That he found online, because she looks like her the first, saying it's his high school crush that never happened. He says she lives in him and is perfect.

Yes it would sound funny, if it wasn't for the abuse, and that those two women, entities whatever, are taking more and more control over him and his mind, and wants to take control with me and my life, and the relationship with him. Could these be some form of entity or demons?
As they are really talking to him and what to do and say, how to abuse me, when to come and go to me, as hes moved away, waiting for his own place. He said to me it's not separation, but healing distance. He's waiting to be assessed for mental health problems soon, but what he says to me is he's just going to play the system for benefits. The doctor has diagnosed him fibromyalgia.

The whole Christmas and new year was abuse from morning to night. He's been turned to the police before, that's where he moved out. I don't have the strength for one more of that but also he needs help with himself. Right now, I have a chest infection, problems financial as I've just started new job, and about to start a second, just the rent suffered ever since he's moved out so I'm not sure if the landlord lets me stay, despite being almost on top with the rent. But at least I have job.
He doesn't, will probably never so he's been in trouble financially and I've helped despite my own.
He keeps on saying alot of abuse by text as well, I asked him how he was doing as he told me he had a eye infection. Same time I said I had a chest infection. What did I get. More abuse, and attacks on my English language, as it's not my mother tongue, yet I've been having English since junior school and speak perfectly. Yet. Attacked. Probably because of I'm ill. See how wile he's become.
Like change of persona completely. Even more reason to suspect entity or demon.
But how do I decipher that?
And how do I get it out?

Oh, btw, he throws around with Bible alot and jesus talk, and me being Mary or the other entities, knowing alot about it.. Thinking he's going to transition into a famous male top model as well..
Can anyone help decipher the entities and how to get them out?
Yes I'm aware of the mind as well it's just, they control too much..
What hurts the most is he's a soul connection and was my best friend

Lorelyen 06-01-2018 08:24 PM

Doesn't sound like a best friend now - and what you learn is that it's unlikely you'll ever be able to rely on his stability.

If you were expecting something long term you'll have to be very strong and wilful or this will drag you right down. It really does sound like he's preying on you. Whether it's demonic is debatable. He sounds on the serious side of "unbalanced" and.....honestly, unless in some way you've provoked his weirdness your best bet is to get out as soon as you can. He needs professional help.

So it might be a question of courage and getting out. You should feel no guilt. The impetus to solve his problems must come from him. SO the best you could hope for is being his therapist but as he is, he doesn't sound too far off dangerous. I mean, do you really want a lifetime like this?

No one should have to put up with this stuff.

Wishing you well, and hope the coming year works out better.

:hug:

Universal.Vibe 06-01-2018 08:55 PM

Run for your life!
You do not need to bow down out of pitty
This is your life! You only have one, live it!

If he needs to purge the hate, let him.
But do not let him purge it all over you!

Marie 06-01-2018 09:18 PM

Yes, he's waiting to be assessed with the mental health, but first in February, as there are waiting lists. First he said he wanted the help, then go to how he'd play with the system, and how he wouldn't tell them what he's telling me. To how I've offered to help but how I will never be able to afford it (well with two jobs yes) on to rambling.
I really hope that something comes out of it. I'm not unfamiliar with mental health, as where I work are two units. I can see there are similarities.

He doesn't live with me any more, but he acts like he does, and has the keys and he wouldn't give them up. Unless I had to move. Then he'd probably do the same.
He said to me he doesn't allow me to move away far but within radius. Especially not to my home country. He told me I stay where I am. Yes I could say alot back only to be dismissed, told to shut and more abuse. The only way to calm him down is not saying anything, unfortunately.
He's even told me women given him their phone number on the street just to hurt me. I still love him the guy he was, that's in there, somewhere. I don't know why I have the tiny hope he will pop back out?
Or that he will change, when he gets help?
I know he loves me, under it. When he has normal calm periods he says it.
I know it's not good enough. What complicates is he's a near twinflame. Or very close soulmate. It hurts so much just the thought of not seeing him. Like cut myself in half. How do you get over this?
And yet, there's the real twinflame along the line, too, waiting watching. He's chilled out and don't even bother, as hes psychic and knows. We don't talk much, atm. But I wouldn't hide anything either. That's another story though. Not to be confused.

He said to me last time he was here, which was at new years, that it's women like me who can't shut that end up get hit, and said next time, he wouldn't control himself, and from going to he's controlling himself. (alot of anger issues) so yes. Threats. I wasn't doing anything. He slept in my bed, and I question it as the previous nights he slept in the other room, for various reasons. So I brought it up to which he stormed out, said to go shut that I was filled with Satan, something he uses a lot. As soon something. He thinks he is the all knowing. And that he has authorised.
Mental health, yes, but, the changes came too sudden, out of the blue. That's why I suspect..
Especially with the control the women gets..

No there's no things "I've done", even though he would love to list up everything ever happened as my fault, when he's just as much involved, and been totally opposite and agreed to things he's now turning against me and accused me of. But he doesn't stop either and with no love or consideration.
One thing he keeps saying to me is that I have low self esteem. Something I know I don't. I don't harp on faults, I change them. But he keeps on. Even my English is wrong now according to him. And calling me abuse with it. Yes that's nuts.

If there was a way of cutting him out, the soul connection.. Is there?

No I don't want to live like that forever, it's the connection that's the trouble. As well how many years, and that I only had him.
Speaking of holidays, he told me how I'd never afford going on a holiday, not even to my home country, where I'd stay with my friends and family. That's where he said im going nowhere.

Question is, how to cut the connection, and the entities?

Well no I know I can't be his therapist, not anymore at least. I used my psychological knowledge to help him uncover his mind and wounds, and I'm the first he's ever trusted, and I've seen him breaking down in front of me. He abused me when I had arrived in the country, but I stopped that by showing him the wounds. But doesn't help now. After that he was the best ever for five years.
And yes I'm looking.. Working on sorting myself, eating healthy, exercise.. Etc.. But.. The connection is there, and that's killing me.

Marie 06-01-2018 09:35 PM

All he cares about and goes on about is my perceived faults and errors. If it's not that it's his rambling about top models, me being inferior to them, attempting to make me jealous, about the transition into them, (he even called them his girl), him transition into the male top model and life with riches and cars - another reason to suspect entity, he said he's been promised that. That's typical what negative entities do.
And so on.
My perceived faults and errors even through the years are distorted and twisted 180, at best some truth, but heavily distorted, and completely unforgiving and won't take his own responsibility, that are just as big, even though I have, long over what is mine.
Those top models are of course skinny, something I am not, I'm curvy, so despite me going to the gym and eating healthy I'm still bullied. And he knows I was for that.

Universal.Vibe 06-01-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marie
If there was a way of cutting him out, the soul connection.. Is there?

Out of sight out of mind & dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
A lot of people won't agree with that but that's because they are trying to hold on not let go.

Trust me once you are out the door and he has lost any power he once had over you I bet he gets his "stuff" together real damn fast!

Don't get me wrong I have sympathy for the mentally ill but enabling does not help anyone.

Colorado 06-01-2018 09:53 PM

I'm going to give you my best advice. Take the soul connection and other terms out, this is a person that you love very much. He has spiritually, emotionally and mentally declined to the point, it sounds like a mental illness to me.

I think that you both need space, he needs his own place and so do you...I know financially you need him, but that's not good enough to stay in a relationship. Maybe you could look for roommates and move into an apt or house that is more affordable right now. You can not rely on him anymore. He's not okay, and you can't fix him.

He did the right thing by moving out. It will be good for him to go his own way for awhile. That doesn't mean you both can't have a relationship...but the living situation must have bothered him on some level, along with his other problems. He seems very angry with you.

I honestly think he stayed as long as he could...passed his breaking point. Sometimes people are not meant to stay together.

Enough of him though, you are the one here and asking questions...I don't think it's demonic, personally....I think your relationship just went sour. I think by what you have said,math at you both love each other, but can't be in a healthy relationship together anymore....or right now.

Hon, he's sick...he needs to take care of himself, and get better. He's only going to take it out on you if you are there all the time. Give him his space. Keep in touch, meet up, call, ect...but give him his space, and maybe in the future you can have a normal relationship again. Right now, you need to focus on you, change your thinking, and think of you and what you need to do to be okay right now. It's not going to be with him, he's not well.

OEN34 06-01-2018 10:13 PM

This sounds like a complete car crash to be honest.

How is this positive? What joy is this person bringing to your life? A soul mate can be there to teach you lessons, and if this is a soul mate, well, your 'lessons' have been taught, so get gone and be apart, for both your sakes.

He is operating 100% from ego - nothing more. He is coming from the false self; all the signs are there what you write about.

There is no compassion or empathy at all, and he is looking for the slightest thing to trip you up on. He has a LOT of healing to do, this is why he is pouring his blame on you - all his anger and frustration.

If you squeeze an orange, what comes out? Orange juice, right? Why? Because that is what is inside.

No matter how hard you squeeze you aren't going to get plum juice or grapefruit juice, only orange.

The same applies to us. If you're squeezed and under pressure - what is inside comes out.

He has jealousy, anger, control, fear, manipulation etc as that is what's inside him.

You sound like you have the complete opposite, only love and peace.

Look after yourself as you are the most important thing here, not him.

Send him love and leave him to it.

Best of luck, Marie.

Lorelyen 07-01-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marie
He said to me he doesn't allow me to move away far but within radius. Especially not to my home country. He told me I stay where I am. Yes I could say alot back only to be dismissed, told to shut and more abuse. The only way to calm him down is not saying anything, unfortunately.

You simply can't go on living a life like that unless you perversely like what's happening - and from you words that doesn't sound true at all.

Quote:

I still love him the guy he was, that's in there, somewhere. I don't know why I have the tiny hope he will pop back out?
Or that he will change, when he gets help?
No, Marie. It's often said here that people aren't static - they don't just mentally/spiritually "stand still", they grow with each new experience - and while this guy's core (soul, maybe) might be sound what's happened as it comes to the surface (closer to where we absorb our experiences) has become twisted and distorted. This latest phase will now become part of his experiential history. He can't undo it. He's learned his capacity for abuse and slavery. It'll always be there. He might move on but it's also now a part of the history of your relationship. Unless you become extremely bold and tell him to shut up, get sorted out or whatever, he will always see you as the doormat.
Quote:

I know he loves me, under it. When he has normal calm periods he says it.
I know it's not good enough. What complicates is he's a near twinflame. Or very close soulmate. It hurts so much just the thought of not seeing him. Like cut myself in half. How do you get over this?
Twin flames are twin flames or not. There's no such thing as a "near twin flame." Were he your twin flame you'd be helping each other grow spiritually and evolve. Well.... he's certainly helping you to grow, to learn a big lesson, but that's IN SPITE of the relationship.

He's also starting to sound dangerous. Yes, I agree with others, you have to get out. You have to start contemplating HONESTLY all the things you dislike about him (and that sound plenty), and you're own situation as the one abused - how you deserve more than being his doormat. Contemplate what you could be doing when you're free.

At the very least, give it space... maybe 6 months. See how his treatment goes. But if the health services have to cosh him with medication, know that that isn't the answer for you...it's just suppressing his awful behaviour.

You really have little hope of joy and happiness, peace and contentment with this person. What's happening is now the story of your relationship. It'll never be the same for either of you no matter how successful his treatment.

:hug:

lunapixie 07-01-2018 02:40 PM

I recently heard a story about a baby who was severely abused and beaten by his own mother. But when the police came to rescue the baby, he fought them and kept trying to go back to his mother. The explanation is that us humans prefer the horrors we know to any unknown variable future

There are also several recorded cases of women who were held captive but who eventually found their way out of their captivity, only to go right back into the hands of their abusers. They were literally free and could have kept going, alerted the authorities and their families, but they CHOSE to go back! Let that sink in for a moment.

Women are known for trying to “fix” their man. I think it’s sonething we are born with, some kind of emotional and psychological glitch where we feel this need to sacrifice to “save” a man. Well, no man will ever be saved or fixed by you. He has to save himself and, honestly, that’s his life work not yours.

Like everyone else already said, I believe you should let him go. Love yourself first! Take care of your own needs first! We all hope that he gets the help he so desperately needs, but let’s focus on you for the moment. Who helps YOU? Who’s going to be there to help you through these difficult times? Certainly not him. So you have to do it.

Have faith in yourself and in your own ability to overcome anything that shows up in your life.

I wish you the best.