Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Nature Spirit Photos (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18481)

Amethyst 03-07-2011 01:31 PM

Nature Spirit Photos

Blessings, Amethyst x

Amethyst 03-07-2011 01:33 PM

Amethyst 03-07-2011 01:36 PM

Amethyst 03-07-2011 01:39 PM

Giant Beings

I found the following four images using Google Earth.

Giant beings manifest in photos similar to microscopic beings - as a mass of energy where several can occupy the same space at the same time.

Matthewof1989 03-07-2011 01:39 PM

This is neato!

Amethyst 04-07-2011 02:43 PM

Hi Matthewof1989

Thank you for taking the time to look and for your neato comment.

Blessings, Amethyst x

The photo below has a faerie statue in the bottom left.

Incense was burning and it looks like there is a possible example of mimicking taking place.

Possibly an air spirit is taking an interest in the statue:

Gracey 04-07-2011 02:55 PM

what a bunch of awesome photos. look forward to more if you got them.

Skybird 04-07-2011 08:29 PM

awesome photo's thank you for sharing

angel6m2000 04-07-2011 08:33 PM

This is incredible. I would of never thought of this, but it proves real. Its amazing how they can be any size, and can show anywhere through anything.
good thread!!

Mystfied 04-07-2011 09:06 PM

What a delightful thread,I so enjoyed your photos..and am looking forward to more posts..

Amethyst 05-07-2011 11:51 AM

Awww, thank you for the positive feedback, Gracey, Skybird & Mystified.

Much appreciated and so glad you can see them.

Very happy to post more photos of these beings – it’s a passion of mine studying them.

There’s so much I don’t know about them but have made many observations through personal research and experiments.

Hi Angel6m2000

Quote: “It proves real.”

They truly do exist. Perfectly natural and super beings. They do so much for us maintaining the planet.

Quote: “They can show anywhere, through anything.”

Yep – it seems so. To photograph elementals you could photograph grass, mud, a wall, your pets, a brussel sprout – a friend’s hair.

They seem to be all around. Beneath our feet, above our heads, everywhere.

As they are in/of air and water and a large percentage of our bodies is water . . . and we breathe air . . .

What does it all mean?

Sometimes they seem to make up reality and I’ve got photos where nothing else is present except these beings in a mass energy – and there is no ‘right way up’ with them.

I have turned photos and viewed them from all angles and there’s a holographic sea of faces looking back at me whichever way viewed.

It seems a pointless exercise trying to define them with labels as there can be 1,000 of them in one tree. To declare one is an imp, one is a troll would only be guesswork based on what others say an imp or troll is like – not what is seen and felt when actually looking at them.

It can be quite a task to isolate a single being, so I personally prefer to refer to them mainly as beings, elementals or nature spirits. Or affectionate nicknames related to the environment they are of, e.g. barkies or cloudies.

I find it all very fascinating and fun to research.

It’s a puzzle when a hat is a leaf for example. Or is the leaf a hat? Quite a mind trip!

Shadows, leaves and flowers seem physically manipulated into spectacular clothing such as cloaks and many fine hats. Our clothing seems sooo boring in comparison.

Nothing beats personal experience so if anyone wishes to challenge any of what is said here, then please take and examine your own photos. You might get some pleasant surprises.

It’s as if they want to be seen and recognised and they seem most willing to show themselves and often they are smiling at the camera and very aware of the intention to photograph them.

No special gifts are needed to photograph them.

There is much on the electromagnetic spectrum that is not seen with the naked eye. You do not need to see them to photograph them. To begin with I did not see them at all but photographed many guided by feeling where to take photographs.

More photos coming right up! I sincerely hope you enjoy them.

Thank you kindly for your interest & responses.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Amethyst 05-07-2011 11:55 AM

Here are some ‘leafies’ who are some of my favourite beings.

They seem quite lively little characters, some have the funniest expressions.

They often appear very active on the ground carrying out whatever it is that they do.

If you take your time studying the photo below of ‘dead’ leaves, there are many beings there – one of them seems to be in mid-stride.

A few from above:

Amethyst 05-07-2011 12:02 PM

BEINGS ON MARS

I went to Mars with Google Earth as was curious if the familiar universal energy could be spotted there and I found lots of it. Below is one example shown in colour and monochrome:

Of a rainbow:

The fire being above is from the photo below:

Amethyst 05-07-2011 12:05 PM

A woman's hair and company:

Amethyst 05-07-2011 12:09 PM

Avebury Stones

Examining this photo of the Avebury Stones, I get the impression the stones are crouching.

One close-up from above photo:

Amethyst 05-07-2011 12:11 PM

Just a few from above photo:

Amethyst 05-07-2011 12:14 PM

I love tree bark!

Below are from above:

Have a wonderful day.

Amethyst x

Enlightener 05-07-2011 01:47 PM

Very Cool!

Thanks for posting these, would love to hear more about them little earth spirits. Love the fire spirit too, awesome.

scorpiowitch66 05-07-2011 07:30 PM

Wonderful! I cannot wait to see more!

pictoriale1 06-07-2011 08:48 AM

Hey Amethyst, I am pleased you have started posting these wonderful photos once again for all to see.

Amethyst 06-07-2011 09:20 AM

Pictoriale my friend!

You're to blame entirely for me going out with my camera in the first place!

Hope you can add some of your wonderful photos?

So many memorable characters - could reel off so many - I get totally lost in your photos and time ceases to exist.

Hope you have a great day.

Merry Meet Scorpiowitch66

Thank you for your comments. Just for you:

Blessings, Amethyst x

Enlightener 06-07-2011 11:00 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Could these be considered earth spirits? There's a face in the snow there as well.

:)

Chrysaetos 06-07-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enlightener
Could these be considered earth spirits? There's a face in the snow there as well.

Greetings,

You may be interested in the following links..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism

My advice would be.. ''Investigate!'' :>

I will make some more photos about this when I have the time! :smile:

Summerland 06-07-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enlightener

:)

Amazing faces, large and small!! I have seen faces on mountainsides ,on trees and in the lay of the land. Glad to see this thread is still here.

Amethyst 06-07-2011 12:26 PM

Chrysateos, perhaps you could read this:

Matt (devolution) created this forum in February 2006. His dream was to create a large online spiritual community, a place where people could meet and discuss all things spiritual, a sanctuary for people of similar interests to learn and grow together in a harmonious setting, free of charge.

We are, after all, on a spiritual forum – the word harmonious stands out most prominently.

And perhaps you could re-read – or read for the first time - the forum rules on posting too?

Please go and bump the matrixing thread you started last time I posted photos on here about your belief that we are all tricksters.

Perhaps you could also pay attention to Kaere’s comments on your own thread about keeping the viewpoints separate and respectful and about picking a target, making fun and mocking. You can read more of that in the siite rules section.

Blessings, Amethyst

Amethyst 06-07-2011 12:30 PM

Summerland - always a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for making your presence known and I hope you and yours are well.

Hug from across the pond.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Amethyst 06-07-2011 12:31 PM

Enlightener, I would be happy to look at any photos that you take yourself.

Chrysaetos 06-07-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amethyst

Matt (devolution) created this forum in February 2006. His dream was to create a large online spiritual community, a place where people could meet and discuss all things spiritual, a sanctuary for people of similar interests to learn and grow together in a harmonious setting, free of charge.
We are, after all, on a spiritual forum – the word harmonious stands out most prominently.
And perhaps you could re-read – or read for the first time - the forum rules on posting too?

My post is neither negative nor positive. No mocking or disrespect at all.

I am offering my perspective, and provide links for the phenomena where we see faces in stuff (pareidolia).

Quote:

Please go and bump the matrixing thread you started last time I posted photos on here about your belief that we are all tricksters.

Yep. I will if I have the time! Need to make new photos.. :smile:

Amethyst 06-07-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Perhaps you could also pay attention to Kaere’s comments on your own thread about keeping the viewpoints separate and respectful and about picking a target, making fun and mocking.

If you read what was ACTUALLY typed, I was referring to the comments Kaere made on your own thread to you, not referring to your post here.

I am not engaging in any more discussions with you as your intentions to trash yet another thread are crystal clear to me.

I will be ignoring your posts.

Others can make use their own discernment.

Chrysaetos 06-07-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

If you read what was ACTUALLY typed, I was referring to the comments Kaere made on your own thread to you, not referring to your post here.
I am not engaging in any more discussions with you as your intentions to trash yet another thread are crystal clear to me.
I will be ignoring your posts.
Others can make use their own discernment.

I posted my perspective in a civil manner (post #23) and you thrash me and expect me to take it at that? I'm not your child, Amethyst..
You see it all as negative because you do not like a different perspective about these issues because it goes against your beliefs.

Bringing back prehistoric threads to suit your argument is cheap. And no, pictures of a car and Mt. Rushmore are not a bad thing.. it was actually ontopic (pareidolia).

scorpiowitch66 06-07-2011 01:47 PM

Merry Meet Scorpiowitch66

Thank you for your comments. Just for you:

Merry Meet to you, Amethyst!

That is an awesome pic, thank you so much!! :hug2: :hug2:

Enlightener 06-07-2011 02:01 PM

The thing I find, the difference between the images in the links you gave Chrysaetos, and the pictures that Amethyst is presenting; is that I can feel a sense of essence in these photos, like there is an actual being or presence there. Whereas in some of the photos I found in those links were devoid of essence or that certain presence which I could detect.

Time 06-07-2011 02:02 PM

I think it might be a case of anthropimorphizing things again. Just because it looks like a face doesnt mean it IS.

That deosnt mean some of them are wicked cool pics though.....

THis is a great example..

http://www.satireandcomment.com/0208toast.html

Enlightener 06-07-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Enlightener, I would be happy to look at any photos that you take yourself.

I might do that, it sounds like fun :)

Scibat 06-07-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Perhaps you could also pay attention to Kaere’s comments on your own thread about keeping the viewpoints separate and respectful and about picking a target, making fun and mocking. You can read more of that in the siite rules section.

Blessings, Amethyst

• Discuss does not automatically mean agree with.
  • There is no targeting here, Chrysaetos posted two innocent links.
  • Disagreeing does not automatically mean disrespect or mocking.
  • IMO Chrysaetos is not breaking any rules here, just pointing out alternative explanations.
  • If you want no dissenting opinions at all, may I suggest a private blog with comments disabled.

Amethyst 07-07-2011 12:19 PM

Blessings, Amethyst x

Amethyst 07-07-2011 12:25 PM

Hi Enlightener,

Please do take some photos!

The elementals will know of your intentions. If you take your time examining your photos and zoom in to look at them enlarged you might get an array of beings looking back at you.

Hope you get some of those little earth spirits!

It sounds like you’re already attuning to their energies referring to them affectionately like that and stating that you felt something when looking at the photos presented here.

Appearance-wise, though I’ve never seen two individuals who look identical, there has not really been anything outstanding to distinguish between elementals in the different elements.

But the way they make you feel is something else.

The little earth spirits often make me chuckle and sometimes have an air of mischief and playfulness about them.

Water spirits I find very hypnotic. Mountain spirits seem very patient, powerful, have a majestic feel about them.

Crystal beings I find totally enchanting.

Many expect them to look like human beings. Common observations I’ve made are:

Occasionally they have nostrils – but more often they don’t. They often have button noses or pointy noses.. Do they need to actually breathe air?

They don’t seem to have ears. I’ve studied 1,000’s photos and struggle to find one with ears. If ears do manifest it will likely be smaller beings making the ears as the smaller commonly make up the larger. If you get into looking at them in photos, you’ll likely notice the way they do this.

If you try rotating your photos to view from all angles too as there is often no right way up with these beings.

They have a total passion for hats.

And sunglasses:

If you get any blurred photos – don’t delete them! When they are manifesting their energy can effect the shots. If you look into any blurring you might see what I mean:

If you do take some photos yourself, I hope you enjoy experimenting.

Have a nice day!

Blessings, Amethyst x

Amethyst 07-07-2011 12:28 PM

Amethyst 07-07-2011 12:32 PM

As well as elementals, there are some shadow beings in the photo below.

Have cropped out a few of the elementals.

You might notice a human-looking face in the top of a tree – possibly a discarnate – though he is surrounded by elementals.

Amethyst 07-07-2011 12:35 PM

Some more shadow beings with the elementals in this photo too.