Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Near Death Experiences (NDEs) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   My NDE and What Follows (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121377)

John Asherah 16-03-2018 05:55 AM

My NDE and What Follows

In August of 2017, I was struck by lightning, changing my brain, stopping my heart and beginning a life altering experience that has radically changed me and all I thought I knew.

If I discover that people are interested and I have the time, I will relate these events in greater detail. Much more important than the experience itself however, is what followed and proceeds even now.

I am of advanced age, in continuous substantial pain and my remaining energy must be focused on my purpose in having returned to this life at all.

I was severely physically damaged by the bolt. It was not a near miss, but a direct strike on the left side of my head and chest. I don't recall seeing any clouds, but my memory of that day and indeed most of my previous life is now mostly unavailable to me.

My heart was stopped for about 5 minutes and I now have aortic valve and other cardiac damage.

I am now blind, which makes the simplest online activity challenging.

My spine was fractured and intervertebral discs destroyed or badly damaged.

But enough about this fading wreck of a body. It is not the important point.

I was a caustic, dismissive skeptic of all things not directly observable or measurable.

I could not have been more mistaken.

My memory of the irreversible change remains vivid.

I was offered the choice to continue home, released from all suffering or return to serve this purpose and endure the physical unpleasantness that I now experience.

I was made to understand the crucial importance of this message and freely chose to deliver the Asherah Code.

Thank you for your interest.

Chrysalis 16-03-2018 05:44 PM

Hi John and thank you for sharing a part of your experience.

You have my curiosity about the Asherah code as I haven't heard of it before. What is it and how does it affect us? What are we to do with it?

Thank you.

SeekingClarity 17-03-2018 09:42 PM

Hi John, I’m curious as well. What happened in your experience and what is the Asherah code?

John Asherah 17-03-2018 11:28 PM

The Asherah Code is the restoration of certain essential spiritual truths, which were initially lost in the 6th century BCE.

My first priority is to offer the material, as it is arriving at a rate that seems impossible for me to sustain. I simply can't keep up.

I ask your patience, as corresponding is difficult.

linen53 18-03-2018 12:27 PM

I am also curious. Take your time John.

desert rat 18-03-2018 01:25 PM

Go ahead and post more of your n.d.e. You might get a sighted person to post for you .

7luminaries 18-03-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

I was a caustic, dismissive skeptic of all things not directly observable or measurable.

I could not have been more mistaken.

My memory of the irreversible change remains vivid.

I was offered the choice to continue home, released from all suffering or return to serve this purpose and endure the physical unpleasantness that I now experience.

I was made to understand the crucial importance of this message and freely chose to deliver the Asherah Code.

Thank you for your interest.

John, thank you so much for sharing, and although I'm sorry for your suffering, what you experienced spiritually and emotionally is a beautiful thing.

And in that aspect, you are truly and deeply blessed.

Looking forward to hearing more of your experiences and your thoughts.

Peace & blessings,
7 Luminaries

linen53 18-03-2018 04:44 PM

John started another thread here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=121417

John Asherah 18-03-2018 06:47 PM

The Asherah Code Now Available!

Thank you Linen53!
This is my first time on any forum and I mistakenly assumed that the display showed the connection already. Physical blindness is even less fun than would be expected!

linen53 18-03-2018 07:23 PM

Your very welcome. Looking forward to what you can contribute to spiritual knowledge.