Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My Personal Encounters with Aliens (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112736)

lowlyservant 17-04-2017 08:46 PM

My Personal Encounters with Aliens

My story begins one night while laying awake in bed. I was accustomed at this time in my life to seeing and hearing spirits. A knowing spirit with powers recreated from memory the sound of a spacecraft and teleported an alien in spirit to my bedside. The alien spirit spoke in a highly technological sounding language. Upon recognizing that I could not understand him, he said the word "human" and then vanished. It is my belief that a knowing angelic being did this to inform me that I would be or have been paid a visit by this alien in body arriving in a spacecraft. I believe this was a prophetic vision of aliens being in my life and collecting my DNA for cloning.

A few years later my wife and I had seen my doppelganger (spirit-double). The lowly dead of the spirit world called it a clone. Then it was revealed to me by a much higher being that I had truly been cloned. As I laid awake in bed, a progression of spirits in the cloning process had laid upon me. About five in total with the first having the most slim covering its’ bodily form and its’ mouth filled with a thick mucus-like substance. They appeared to have been in a vat of a thick gel-like substance.

This next encounter was a physical one. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. I hadn't had a fever in years and it was no coincidence that I was running one this night. My wife and I had the fan blowing up our noses and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed violently. I was awakening when I smelt their scent. They smelt as though they come from the water. Although I did not see them, there was an obvious alien presence in the room. They quickly vanished from the bedroom and their scent went away. My wife later said that she felt something pulling on her legs and smelling sulfur. This scenario brings to mind the Legend of the Doppelganger. Legend has it that if a person sees their own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that the aliens were there to harm me that night and my protector Father God or Jesus had intervened by making my fever go up, chasing them away and saving my life.

unknown1xtra 20-04-2017 07:08 PM

Wow thanks for this thread, can you give me exact dates this happened? also you should seek a psychic asap and see if there are any erased memories of the night you encountered them.

lowlyservant 20-04-2017 10:42 PM

These occurrences happened several years ago. Sorry, I do not remember the dates. I have thought of consulting a hypnotist though. Unfortunately, my health insurance won't cover it. Peace.

Gracey 20-04-2017 11:51 PM

Rudolph Steiner has interesting views on doppelgangers.

http://kheper.net/topics/double/Steiner.html

Makes me wonder why aliens would want to clone humans. I haven't thought of that before.

MergingWolf 21-04-2017 01:04 AM

hmmm I hear you suppose to kill those (Dopple gangers), but this also decides who the evil one is as well, so either way its bad for you, either you kill it and be dawned the evil one or it kills you, at least its the lore I heard.

lowlyservant 22-04-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
Rudolph Steiner has interesting views on doppelgangers.

http://kheper.net/topics/double/Steiner.html

Makes me wonder why aliens would want to clone humans. I haven't thought of that before.

My best guess for the aliens wanting to clone humans is for workers and breeding purposes.

lowlyservant 22-04-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MergingWolf
hmmm I hear you suppose to kill those (Dopple gangers), but this also decides who the evil one is as well, so either way its bad for you, either you kill it and be dawned the evil one or it kills you, at least its the lore I heard.

The Legend of the Doppelganger states that, "if you see your own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that it was Father God or His Son Jesus that saved my life.

Gracey 22-04-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowlyservant
The Legend of the Doppelganger states that, "if you see your own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that it was Father God or His Son Jesus that saved my life.

i saw my doppelganger in 2004. i didnt die, but it did show me my death as a very old lady who had a set of grown identical twin sons with me at my death. my twins were not conceived until 2007.

if you see your doppelganger, you are not going to die right away.

lowlyservant 23-04-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
i saw my doppelganger in 2004. i didnt die, but it did show me my death as a very old lady who had a set of grown identical twin sons with me at my death. my twins were not conceived until 2007.

if you see your doppelganger, you are not going to die right away.

I believe you. It is only a legend. But there still could be some truth in it for some people.

Gracey 23-04-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowlyservant
I believe you. It is only a legend. But there still could be some truth in it for some people.

true, some peoples doppleganger could show up right before their death and others wont happen for decades to come.