Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Salt lamp (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119351)

ByChance 21-12-2017 01:12 PM

Salt lamp

Hello everybody,
This is the first time I write in this subforum.
I have a question and maybe you can help me?
I would like to be protected from bad entities and energies. Would a salt lapm help me?
And if this is true, which one could be the best?
Thank you.

happy soul 21-12-2017 05:04 PM

I doubt a salt lamp would help.

Just ask God to protect you. I'm sure He/She would answer your prayer.

dream jo 21-12-2017 06:43 PM

dnt no
i wud ask angelss or yore gudes 2 hellpp u if u can

Lynn 21-12-2017 09:13 PM

Hello

They reduce the negative ion's that are created by our electronic devices that are often in our bedroom with us at night. These devices too are contact points for the energies that are on the other side.

I know that my daughter has one in her room and she is really happy with it. I have a candle holder salt rock in my room. She also has a dream catcher on her bed frame.

Now looking to when I put it in the room was about the same time I put a Dream Catcher over the closet door. Its in the same room, and my husband has noted that I am sleeping a lot deeper than I was. I have noted I am not up in the night to use the washroom like I was. So there could be something to the combination of the two.

I would thin that anything that will absorb negative energy can go to do no harm in trying. They are not expensive, and the pink one's have the nicest low light glow so you can sleep with one on and not be bothered by it.

Lynn

Lucky 1 21-12-2017 11:47 PM

My wife an I have a large Himalayan salt lamp in our bedroom ....I like it a lot and do think it improves sleep.

Native spirit 22-12-2017 12:32 AM

I love salt lamps my daughters have one in their room.and I have just bought another for my eldest daughter but hers is round and changes color.
my daughter found it really good when she was studying for her degree.
I would recommend them to anyone

Namaste

EndoftheRoad 22-12-2017 02:41 AM

Same here. Theyre perfect for sleep or just to create a relaxing environment. Just wipe then down with a moist towel every once in a while.

Crystal canuck 23-12-2017 06:59 AM

Maybe I am wrong but I thought these actually gave out negative ions. Why on earth would anyone want to reduce negative ions ? Negative ions actually aren't very negative as they actually make you feel better. After a large rain there is more negative ions in the air, which actually makes people feel happy.

Perhaps you mean negative energy and not negative ions. It is easy to get the two confused. Modern electronics can give out " dirty power " but that's not the same as negative ions.

Sorry I don't mean to be the grammar police or anything, and of course I could be wrong...I have made a mistake in the past, of course it's extremely rare :D

Clover 23-12-2017 12:48 PM

I was at Walmart the other day and I saw shelves and shelves stocked with them. I guess they caught on to the trend.

I got a office room filled with all my metaphysical toys, I really don't like the idea of attracting any kind of energy in my bed room, good or bad. Angels can come play in the morning when I am woke. I am a deep sleeper as is. The only thing I need and value in my room is my Air Purifier & White Noise Machine... Clover sleeps like little baby :binkybaby:

EndoftheRoad 23-12-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
I was at Walmart the other day and I saw shelves and shelves stocked with them. I guess they caught on to the trend.

I got a office room filled with all my metaphysical toys, I really don't like the idea of attracting any kind of energy in my bed room, good or bad. Angels can come play in the morning when I am woke. I am a deep sleeper as is. The only thing I need and value in my room is my Air Purifier & White Noise Machine... Clover sleeps like little baby :binkybaby:

Wal-Mart ruins everything. :wink:

I tend to have good dreams with it on at night. It's like an adult lava lamp that puts out good vibes

In conclusion