Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   crystals or minerals for transmuting bedroom's negativity? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119311)

stonecollector 20-12-2017 01:51 AM

crystals or minerals for transmuting bedroom's negativity?

I have 2 giant blocks of satin selenite and 2 smaller squares of same primarily for cleansing and charging crystals, large jasper nondescript brownish sphere, kind of large quartz cluster that was grandfather's plus a small quartz cluster to anchor other side of bookcase's shelf. And small collection of fossils stones.

Had done lot of research on crystals but other options for different crystals or minerals that are reputed to transmute and push out negativity?

Large crystals is not a problem if I wanted to collect enough. Like big chunks of black tourmaline etc.

Cheers, stonecollector

StrandedSnowMonkey 20-12-2017 12:20 PM

Tourmaline was the first thing that comes to mind. Other than that try using sound (singing bowl or tingshas) or sage.

stonecollector 22-12-2017 03:05 AM

Crystals, crystals and more...

I was thinking same for black tourmaline as well except I was looking into purchasing large examples around 200-300 grams range. Not much sells that size except all I know is from ebay. Usually natural state.

I already had purchased 180 gram polished palm sized black tourmaline and large palm howlite as well.

Any other more crystals that does same to suggest?

I already have buddhist fish mokuygo and hammered singing bowl, both 6" Is there's singing bowl that bit higher pitch than mine would do?

Cheers, stonecollector.

angelic star 22-12-2017 11:51 AM

I have amethyst large cluster , black obsidian stones. It gets so hot at times, I can almost feel heat from it. It really works.
I have conc shells, and yes singing bowls are good too. I dont use my singing bowl as much as I use bells and conc shell.

Crystal canuck 23-12-2017 06:52 AM

Black tourmaline is a great choice, in fact all tourmaline will give off negative ions, so if you want something a bit prettier it will still benefit you a great deal. My wife is crazy about tourmaline and we have a few nice specimens, my favorite is a 30 lbs quartz with pink tourmaline.

Black quartz is another one you might want to look at, has some similar benefits to black tourmaline. I have a really nice 15 lbs black quartz in my bedroom. IMO black quartz is a bit more interesting because it usually has some clear and lighter tones mixed in with the darker areas, giving a nice contrast. Of course most of my opinions come from someone that collects for the beauty of the stones and not the metaphysical aspects.:smile:

You can get both types of stones really cheap on Ebay from reputable sellers. You could get 10-30 LBS specimens for $ 200-300 dollars.

FairyCrystal 24-12-2017 10:06 AM

Selenite. And if you got the rest of what you describe in your bedroom as well, put it in another room. Overkill. Too many stones and crystals in the bedroom create 'disturbances' in energy. You want a bedroom to be tranquil and peaceful, not a crystal shop.
Selenite is enough. It gets rid of negativity, exudes a high positive energy so that negative energy cannot even come in. Put a piece in each corner and Bob is your uncle.
Never needs cleansing either, other stones do, especially black tourmaline. Too much work and you're going to forget about having to do that.
Black tourmaline absorbs negativity. So then you got a chunk of negative energy in your bedroom. Not so nice.
I wonder why there would be negativity in the bedroom anyways? Do a proper cleansing with white sage, put selenite in each corner, and you're done.