Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Near Death Experiences (NDEs) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   The truth about hell (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=99890)

Oneshot 15-04-2016 01:07 AM

The truth about hell

So basically as a person dies, they first see what they believe they will see. If they don't believe anything, they won't see anything. If they envision heaven or hell, they will see the version they manifest. After this stage is when the soul passes into the real heaven. It's all part of the experience.

adamm[] 28-04-2016 04:06 AM

i cant wait to see my version of hell !

* swear edit deletion

krs2014 28-04-2016 11:06 PM

Holy jesus I think I may be dying

desert rat 16-05-2016 04:14 PM

Welcome to the forum. Heaven and hell are parts of the astral. Created by those that believe in them .

Internal Queries 16-05-2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oneshot
So basically as a person dies, they first see what they believe they will see. If they don't believe anything, they won't see anything. If they envision heaven or hell, they will see the version they manifest. After this stage is when the soul passes into the real heaven. It's all part of the experience.

untrue. at least for me. i had a NDE experience while i was a very devoted christian and yet the experience wasnt at all what i expected. a shining white robed Jesus didn't greet me, there was no gloria chorus of angels or happy dead relatives there to meet me at the pearly gates. instead i ended up in the company of some ornately decorated blue skinned Krishna-like entities. i had had like zero exposure to Hinduism at the time so go figure.

the experience changed everything.

Tristran 16-05-2016 05:55 PM

You might actually be seeing the place of your spiritual origin.

i actually agree with Internal Queries. Yes i know, i admit defeat and crawl off to bandage my wounds.

The blue skin occurs after a angel falls. They lose the light of the God Presence.

i speak of spiritual origin because what if this world is an illusion where we are all different creatures yet programmed by the Matrix to view ourselves and each other as humans.

Just a thought because i know i have a jinn attachment in the form of a wraith. My NDE showed me in the room with fellow wraiths in the angel prison - Tartarus

Internal Queries 16-05-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristran
You might actually be seeing the place of your spiritual origin.

i actually agree with Internal Queries. Yes i know, i admit defeat and crawl off to bandage my wounds.

The blue skin occurs after a angel falls. They lose the light of the God Presence.

i speak of spiritual origin because what if this world is an illusion where we are all different creatures yet programmed by the Matrix to view ourselves and each other as humans.

Just a thought because i know i have a jinn attachment in the form of a wraith. My NDE showed me in the room with fellow wraiths in the angel prison - Tartarus

please try to refrain from projecting your evil concepts into my individuated sacred experience, tristan. thank you.

desert rat 16-05-2016 08:24 PM

Tristan may be referring to a believe system from a past life. Nothing evil there.

Internal Queries 16-05-2016 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desert rat
Tristan may be referring to a believe system from a past life. Nothing evil there.

tristan is commenting on a personal experience to which tristan was not and is not privy. insinuating that the celestial beings i encountered during my NDE were "fallen angels" would cast a sinister shadow over my sublime experience if i allowed it. attempting to sow seeds of fear and doubt in sacred ground is an evil action, imo.

i shared my experience in answer to the Op's understandable assumptions concerning after death expectations. i didn't offer my story for commentary on it's content. it was my mistake to share my True story so openly. lesson learned.

desert rat 16-05-2016 10:18 PM

I don't know why fallen angels would pose as Krishna like beings . You may of misinterpreted who they were. I have been helped by guardian angels. She appeared as a normal human female. I did not know until later who she was.