Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Animals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Developing ability to communicate with animals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109771)

Leelizoo 17-01-2017 09:37 PM

Developing ability to communicate with animals

Any suggestions on how to communicate better with animals? I know my pets understand me and they send me messages and hear mine. But I want to be able to really communicate with them to understand why when they are unhappy or anxious. Suggestions on where to start?

LPC 20-01-2017 03:20 PM

Some people are able to do this by putting their hands or head near their pet and "opening up" their hearts and minds for telepathic communication. One needs a very clear head, with no stray thoughts, to achieve this. Going into trance whilst next to your pet might well help to open the "wavelengths", as well.

Otherwise, you could contact some animal communicators and ask them for some lessons. I believe that courses do exist.

Leelizoo 31-01-2017 05:01 PM

Thank you!

DoctorStrange 31-01-2017 09:26 PM

Thanks LPC.
I've been wanting to communicate with my pets for a while now!

dream jo 01-02-2017 11:12 AM

yea anmils can cumnat on us my ol cat it died u 2 ask for her onw trets i dnt evn no if it wz me it trot her or she tort me
my 2 new kitys r tech me new triks 2 lol thy do evn recn my 2 kitys mews i am

lilith 02-02-2017 10:50 AM

This is a great topic. I love animals and they can feel it so they are drawn to me. I've never tried to really communicate but the feeling I always get is just pure love and admiration to them. Makes me want to become the animal I'm focusing on. Similar things happens with kids too, and some dogs and children figure me out and can get whatever they want from me, lol. I think there's no difference in developing telepathy with animals as with any other being. Honesty, care, love, an empty mind and an open heart will do it.

EndoftheRoad 02-02-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilith
This is a great topic. I love animals and they can feel it so they are drawn to me. I've never tried to really communicate but the feeling I always get is just pure love and admiration to them. Makes me want to become the animal I'm focusing on. Similar things happens with kids too, and some dogs and children figure me out and can get whatever they want from me, lol. I think there's no difference in developing telepathy with animals as with any other being. Honesty, care, love, an empty mind and an open heart will do it.

No matter where my dog is in the house. If i quietly go to meditate, within a minute he's next to me nudging away. They know, know how much he can infer I'm not sure. But its funny to me that he can pickup that feeling from far away.

dream jo 02-02-2017 07:38 PM

my 2 kitty s own me u cud say thy u dnt own a cat thy own u by god its tru it is thy dog warks u dnt wark thdog u dnt

pdizzle45 03-02-2017 04:12 AM

try to see the life force behind them. realizing there is life behind all living creatures will help you with this.

Leelizoo 22-02-2017 08:41 PM

So many great comments!