Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Hello And I'm Sorry (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24067)

snap 20-10-2011 05:42 AM

Hello And I'm Sorry

Hello I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm a dude. I'm from Australia. As I am accustomed to having my foot planted in my mouth I thought an open ended apology might be appropriate to kick off with. Hopefully that might give me at least a few credit points.
Basically my spiritual path is ...no path. I tend to seek and explore. I am at an interesting point of my life where basically nothing makes sense. I find myself at this point a lot. Then I start all over again. Keeps me busy. So hi & hi again.

:blob3: :newbie: :blob3: :sign4: :blob3:

Big cudos for the emoticons here....... way fab

Wanderer 20-10-2011 05:50 AM

Hello and welcome to Spiritual Forums!

I know exactly what you mean by nothing making sense as I have been there a lot. Having a tendency to seek and explore is great, though, because that's exactly what you should do! You say you have no path, and I'm not sure whether it is your intention to seek a path to follow or not, but my recommendation for you is to read, read, read, and learn all you can about everything. Eventually you'll find something that really resonates with you and seems to make perfect sense.

Much love and light to you!

Silver 20-10-2011 05:55 AM

Hello snap, I like your name.
Apologies accepted, although I think you're jumping the gun.:D
The Great Carnac here will guess: You're an Aquarius~no? Ah well!
I'm a Capricorn very near the cusp into Aquarius, so whether that has
anything to do with it or not, I often find my own foot in my own mouth!
I'm glad you stumbled upon our place, and I think you'll have fun here, too.
~Welcome~

snap 20-10-2011 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hello snap, I like your name.
Apologies accepted, although I think you're jumping the gun.:D
The Great Carnac here will guess: You're an Aquarius~no? Ah well!
I'm a Capricorn very near the cusp into Aquarius, so whether that has
anything to do with it or not, I often find my own foot in my own mouth!
I'm glad you stumbled upon our place, and I think you'll have fun here, too.
~Welcome~

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. No cigar though...I am a Leo. I get along well with both Capricorns & Aquarians too. :D

snap 20-10-2011 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanderer
Hello and welcome to Spiritual Forums!

I know exactly what you mean by nothing making sense as I have been there a lot. Having a tendency to seek and explore is great, though, because that's exactly what you should do! You say you have no path, and I'm not sure whether it is your intention to seek a path to follow or not, but my recommendation for you is to read, read, read, and learn all you can about everything. Eventually you'll find something that really resonates with you and seems to make perfect sense.

Much love and light to you!

Ah thanks Wanderer ...I think our numbers are growing. As for reading ...I will try but nothing here has pictures :D

sound 20-10-2011 09:58 AM

Hello and welcome to the community snap :)

Blooms Bright 20-10-2011 10:09 AM

Welcome...I hope you find what what your searching for. Many of here are on a journey as well. No need for apologies, many openminded individuals here. Enjoy exploring and post plenty.

~Bright Blessings

Kaere 20-10-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snap
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. No cigar though...I am a Leo. I get along well with both Capricorns & Aquarians too. :D

Oh that made me laugh. No one gets along with an Aquarius :tongue:

Welcome :D

dragon charms 20-10-2011 02:48 PM

Hey snap :) Welcome aboard!

dragon charms 20-10-2011 02:49 PM

lol Kaere, you made me laugh at your laughing! Aquarius,...sighs,...such a misunderstood sign! haha