Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What are your past lives? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94181)

OctoberSky 29-11-2015 10:52 PM

What are your past lives?

I have found out about a lot of my past lives and will list mines and I would like to know your guys known past lives. I have had 30,000 years worth of lives on earth and millions and millions worth of years on other planets and etc. But here are the lives I currently know.

Past Lives:
Fisherman; died out on sea in a storm and eaten by sharks (just recently found out about this life but don't know when I had that one but in this life I am deathly afraid of the ocean)
Celtic druid priest and priestess (multiple lives as that)
1500s as a healer/witch in England
Medieval Era in Europe
Priestess on Sirius
Medieval Times in Europe
As a successful business man (saw memory when I was in my 30s or 40s and was right before the great depression)
British Soldier in Revolutionary War
1850s in London
Ancient Egypt as a Sex Therapist/Healer
As a Zeta/Grey
Native American Cherokee
Southern Belle in Atlanta, Georgia in 1810s
Very tall, serious, and muscular male Pilgrim
Reptilian (many lives as)

l o t u s 29-11-2015 11:01 PM

All past lives. :smile:

OctoberSky 30-11-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l o t u s
All past lives. :smile:

Do not understand what you mean?

Tobi 30-11-2015 12:40 AM

I once had a regression hypnosis which was very pleasant, and in that I was an old woman, living a very simple life and making ends meet. I baked my own bread and set it to cool on thick stone window-sills. I took out a tiny boat onto the river when it was going dark, to catch fish. It was illegal to do that, and I could have been severely punished if caught, but I avoided detection. My husband and sons had all been killed in some war (many years before) I had accepted their deaths. It was a very simple life with not much awareness of anything 'spiritual' as far as I remember. I was asked "Who is the King?" and I replied "Edward". It could have been England middle ages.

There's another one ...memories from being a very little child, of a tremendously opulent palace. I was always with adults and don't remember any children. I remember some of the decor, very baroque. I saw something I shouldn't see! A male servant who relieved himself into a huge plant holder in one of the endlessly long corridors. I went through ornate double doors, to tell the adults, then changed my mind about letting them know.
There were beautiful ceiling decorations, and grand Balls, but I was not allowed to attend any of these events owing to being too young, which bugged me.
(Many years later, I think in my 40s, I learned that in the Hapsburg palaces, it was common knowledge that male servants peed in plant holders in corridors!)
Now how did I know that -age three??

Another memory of something quite horrible, and which I have always found indescribable because it contains such horror. Maybe -it is possible -my mind refuses to open up to it. The impressions are blurred and undefined, and defy description.

I get other impressions also....but they are not defined very well, and fleeting.

OctoberSky 30-11-2015 02:07 AM

That's interesting.. Here's one of the lives in full detail that I listed which was in London by 1850s.

In my past life in London by 1850. Few days after I were born, there was a big fire in the house overnight. I was the only survivor, for this reason I was regarded as a special girl. I was received by my uncles. I grew up surrounded by the love from my aunt and my uncle indifference, living in a village in the countryside. In the place was an old woman considered a witch by the locals. One day my aunt was sick and she went to my home and there she knows me. I am now 10 years old. Then she realized I was special and she began to ask me to go to her house to learn. I learned a lot during those years but also I taught this woman. My ability to make healing potions with herbs and my ability to see auras were especially useful.

One day the locals burnt the house of the old woman with her inside. Many people feared and hated her. After that I decide to come back to London to start a new life. I read the good fortune to women of London society. One day I meet a dark natured man, I fall in love with him despite I had doubts, I went to his house. There he had meetings with people fond of magic and the occult. Soon I caused envy of other women. I started having strange diseases, many said it was a curse, although it is possible that I were slowly poisoned, and died in that house. I was a serious woman (which I am in most of my lives even now), reserved, of few words and a special aura.

Also, in my life in the late 1500s in england I was in my late 20s and I was healing people and people wondered how I did it and told people about my ability but in a positive way but soon it got to the wrong people and I got executed because I was seen as evil and that life just as all of them effect me in this life. So, that is one of the reason why I absolutely despise Christianity and any religion.

keokutah 30-11-2015 06:33 AM

I am legendary in quite a few lives but i cant say because I'm afraid people will judge me, or think I am nuts or egotistical.

It's a shame that we can't see everyone, even famous people, as equals in this day of age but oh well.

WhiteWarrior 30-11-2015 11:42 AM

I have had some past lives. I could make a list but I ask myself, what is the point? What is the point in living life after life? Do we REALLY achieve anything with it? Is the mature journeyer of a thousand lives truly wiser or kinder than a five year old child in its very first life?

DoctorStrange 30-11-2015 11:51 AM

I was part of an aristocracy, then i turned into a pirate, using black magic. Long ago.
A little girl who was thrown into a closet by my mother, after ripping apart a red dress she gave me, that i didn't want. The little girl i was back then then suffocated. Not sure the time period.
A french woman who was a pagan (i think) and fell to her death by choice. Could be in the medievil era, not sure.
A jewish businessman in Eastern Europe, in the 1800's i think, with a family, who died fairly young
I remember in a past life i was disabled, i think from the neck down or something.

That's all i know.

oldasthesea 30-11-2015 11:57 AM

I don´t think i had many pastlives here on this Earth, but i am picking up some things unconsciously. Sure i have to do some pastlive regressions with audio tape to see if i am right.
I did some things wich i believe i am paying in this life 2 karmas in 2 past lives i am paying in this life. One of them is learning that beauty isin´t everything i abused of my beauty in a past live and in this life i came with some problems to make me more humble person. Other lesson is experiencing rejection in love life in order not break to many hearts as i am positive did in a past live. I experience love in many mens trying to find the right one i broke some hearts now i am taking this back. Now i came to be just for one person.
I learned my lessons for sure and now i see the beauty in karma and not to make the same mistakes over and over again.
I believe this is it. Sorry my english

Shinsoo 30-11-2015 12:19 PM

A roman lifetime as a priest - an old lifetime where I got more in touch with All That Is.

a sea captain - died in some sort of late medieval war, Lithuania was either an ally or an enemy.

a british government official - not much known, except he was pretty corrupt

a madam of a brothel - lifetime before this one, paid a lot of karmic debt and still feeling the aftereffects of it in this current one.

a doctor in Africa - old lifetime, died trying to save a baby from illness