Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Lost items in Heaven? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121283)

2017account 12-03-2018 12:26 AM

Lost items in Heaven?

Hiya guys,
Have any of you felt lost items could be retrieved in Heaven? I lost my video game a while back, and I had so much progress in it. I hope one day I'll be able to play in it again.

Tobi 12-03-2018 12:58 AM

You make me smile in the nicest possible way, 2017account!

When you get to the next world there will be so many amazing things you won't even want your video game any more.
Meanwhile, I do hope you find it in this world. Or another option might be to get a new one if possible? I don't know how that works exactly...if you get a new one do you lose all your gains in that game and have to start again from the beginning?
If you do, never mind. There are worse things....
With determination to succeed, even if you have to start agan, you will easily get back your status in that game again.

jimmymc25 12-03-2018 06:09 AM

There's most likely anything we want when we cross over.

For me.....I just wanna see those I love who've gone before me. Anything else is cool too. But those we love are the most important.

Native spirit 12-03-2018 10:28 AM

Video games wont mean anything to you when you cross over you wont want or need them.
try looking here for either a replacement.or your original game

Namaste

linen53 12-03-2018 02:45 PM

Video games are just for entertainment and to waste some time. I recently had my cell phone take a dunk in water and had to replace it. I had one game that I had spent 2 years (on and off) working on. I had to start all over but it's been fun regaining my status, this time using a different strategy since I know how the game works better than the first time through.

Ghost_Rider_1970 12-03-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Video games wont mean anything to you when you cross over you wont want or need them.
try looking here for either a replacement.or your original game

Namaste

This really does resonates with me :)

Especially as I don't believe our concentrated consciousness of our human experience continues after we die :smile:

Rah nam 12-03-2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2017account
Hiya guys,
Have any of you felt lost items could be retrieved in Heaven? I lost my video game a while back, and I had so much progress in it. I hope one day I'll be able to play in it again.

At least one day you will be able to see where you lost it or misplaced it.

Firetastic 20-03-2018 07:23 PM

I've often wondered this.

desert rat 22-03-2018 09:06 PM

Black holes are for all the stuff that disappear's.

Chrysalis 25-03-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2017account
Hiya guys,

I'm not sure if you mean you lost a device that prevents you from playing. If you registered your game with the company, you can download it and sign in with your log in info. That should take you to where you left off in the game. If not, then consider contacting the company and see if they can retrieve it for you. Of course, you'll need a device to play it which can be replaced if you want to use your money for it.

As for Heaven, nothing is lost to us so one day you can get reunited with the game if it's still that important to you. I do agree that there are more important things than games, but hey, I believe we can have it all as Heaven is infinite.