Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   GRATITUDE TODAY (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115009)

CrystalSong 31-08-2017 03:00 AM

*Hugs Gemma*

Today I'm Grateful for clients and the ability to work with folks right exactly at their level for their Highest Good and the light of wonder and sparkle of delight in their eyes as they leave renew and invigorated.
It feels so Good to be adding something of actual value back into society!

MIND POWER 01-09-2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemma
I'm learning, today I am grateful if I did this right...can you please explain this for me MIND POWER..? Thanks. I really need to get a grip on my tears it seems..

Well you have listened to me so? You are definitely doing something right! (Sometimes in life we have to listen to the experts haha! But seriously sometimes its good to listen to the advice of certain individuals! This is what I have learnt very recently.....

Today I am grateful for my composure under pressure.

CrystalSong 02-09-2017 01:00 AM

Today I'm grateful to Spirit to leading me to interesting research and trails and for keeping me researching and plowing through complicated research papers 'above my pay grade'. lol And I'm grateful for having friends and associates who are highly educated to bounce this stuff off of!

gemma 02-09-2017 01:12 AM

**Hugs back CrystalSong**

Today I am grateful for family togetherness, friends near and far, a world that has no boundaries, oh, and dinner out very soon...:hug3:

DoublyVenomous 02-09-2017 08:28 AM

Today I'm grateful for having successful human contact during the past week.

MIND POWER 02-09-2017 10:01 AM

Today I am grateful for the many forms of competition, as a man obviously as you get older you surpass and transcend some forms of competition! But there is one form of competition you can never out grow? The competition against yourself, for this is the only arena where you truly become a better you!

guthrio 02-09-2017 05:05 PM

I am grateful that my wife and I were able to visit our son, and the love of his life, Sarah, and their beautiful little 3 year old daughter, Madelyn to wish him a belated Happy Birthday yesterday.....

..... Who once gave me a birthday card which stated simply "You raised me up and never let me down".

CrystalSong 03-09-2017 04:36 AM

Beautiful Gratitude's above - there's just so much to be thankful for in everyday!
Guthrio, that's a powerful card you got! It said so much with so few words!

Today I'm grateful for getting to see Sai Maa for a second time and receive Darshan.

Badcopyinc 03-09-2017 12:56 PM

Today I'm grateful for silence and all the things that can be heard in it.

rainbow.sprinkles 03-09-2017 05:22 PM

today I'm grateful for a friend who is generous enough to let me stay in his apartment with my friend for the night while we're visiting his town. he let me live there for a couple weeks years ago as well. and grateful that his girlfriend is in town with the keys while he's out of town working. it all worked out so beautifully!