Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Pendulums and Dowsing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   yes/no response reverses? ??? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100786)

Lucky 1 07-05-2016 02:11 PM

yes/no response reverses? ???

Hi everyone

I am new to useing a pendulum. ..just started a couple of weeks ago.

As per instructions from a friend who is a professional psychic. .......I made my own pendulum. ...actually two of them.
The first one is a arrowhead on a string....a real one.....not a reproduction. ....I found it out in the wild lands of southwest Texas while on a hunting trip

A couple of centuries ago this area was Kickapoo and Apache territory and I felt a strong connection to this arrowhead and since my psychic friend told me to make my pendulum from somthing I feel connected to. .....there you go!

So....I've been useing it for the last two weeks and always check yes/no response before starting.....ask the speak with my spirit guides and guardian angels and ask to please recieve true and correct answers to questions that are concerning me....

And my arrowhead pendulum has so far been uncannily accurate!

This morning though.....it was acting strange. ....so I asked a few questions that I absolutely know the answer to......and crazily. ....yes and no were completely reversed!

Puzzled. .....it suddenly came into my head coach ask if I'm connected with a different entity. ...and yes I was!

I asked.....are you of ill intent?? Answer. .no!
I asked....are you a different member of my angel team then I usually communicate with. ...yes!

This last about 10 minutes. .....than another yes/no position check....and everything is back to normal!

Anyone else ever had this happen? ??

I've got to say that the results with this pendulum have been amazing so far!

Rainbowmand 07-05-2016 09:02 PM

My pendulum sometimes reverses the yes and no responses. If I haven't used it for a day or two I will ask 'show me yes, show me no for today' first, or, if I'm not sure of the response I will check what is yes and no. My pendulum also has a number of 'other' responses which can show uncertainty, so again I 'check' the yes and no responses. This has always worked for me, and I love my pendulum, it is an epidote, which 'jumped out' at me from a selection of crystals that I bought on line.

Adrienne 15-05-2016 04:55 AM

Interesting experience Lucky 1 !

I have never had reverses on my yes/ no questions.

Reincar-Nation 18-05-2016 09:32 AM

Always check in first and test the yes/no responses - out of courtesy if nothing more. Never had then reverse like that, just out of curiosity next time it happens try your opposite hand - these should usually be reversed responses from your usual hand - be interesting to hear.

Adrienne 19-05-2016 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingOfPentacles
Always check in first and test the yes/no responses - out of courtesy if nothing more. Never had then reverse like that, just out of curiosity next time it happens try your opposite hand - these should usually be reversed responses from your usual hand - be interesting to hear.

Really ? by switching hands holding the pendulum, the responses are reversed ? hmmmm I have to try that

Rainbowmand 21-07-2016 07:21 PM

Today when I asked my pendulum to show me yes and no, it reversed what it usually does, and gave very strong and instant responses too. Yes is usually side to side, no a circular movement which can be clockwise or anticlockwise, not been able to understand the difference yet, but I'm working on it. I asked a question about two holidays we're thinking of for later in the year, the first reply was yes swinging round clockwise, the second yes, swinging anticlockwise. More questions needed I think.

Rozie 21-07-2016 11:10 PM

Today is a messed up day in 'the spirit world'....

Everything is off track, and it could get much worse.

It is good that you are recalibrating your pendulums which will hopefully help correct the problem.