Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Electronic Communication (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   phone calls from the dead (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13795)

jondav 05-04-2011 07:15 PM

phone calls from the dead

many years ago I remember reading a book called "phone calls from the dead" this was pre the digi age,apparently there were many cases on record of people answering their phone ,only to find themselves talking to a decesed relative or friend,the bizarre thing was ,when they were talking to the caller they seemed to forget that the person was dead,only afterwards did the full import of it register,most voices seemed perfectly normal,but in other cases the it was stated that the voice seemed to have a metallic sound to it ,dalek like,in one particular case there even seems to have been what you might call,a spirit telephone operator,directing the call,all very strange,but there are loads of cases like this in the book

Adrienne 05-04-2011 08:00 PM

hi jondav,

Sounds like a very interesting book to read. I would like to receive a phone call from the Other Side !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Shabda 05-04-2011 08:37 PM

ive had several of such calls, they can and do happen...

luvblooms 11-04-2011 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabda
ive had several of such calls, they can and do happen...

Oooh Shabda! I'd love to hear more if you'd like to share. :D

Shabda 11-04-2011 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvblooms
Oooh Shabda! I'd love to hear more if you'd like to share. :D

i met this girl in 2000...we met, talked everyday, and fell in love...we met, and not long thereafter she died of cancer....she had asked permission to call me from beyond before she died, i said yes, and lo and behold, but it happened, every single day for a year and a half after she had died...

Silver 11-04-2011 03:56 AM

Quote:

i met this girl in 2000...we met, talked everyday, and fell in love...we met, and not long thereafter she died of cancer....she had asked permission to call me from beyond before she died, i said yes, and lo and behold, but it happened, every single day for a year and a half after she had died...

And it sounded normal or 'metalic'? When the phone calls happened, did you feel like you were in a dream or trance or ? Fascinating, Shabda.

Shabda 11-04-2011 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvergirl
And it sounded normal or 'metalic'? When the phone calls happened, did you feel like you were in a dream or trance or ? Fascinating, Shabda.

they were actually quite regular....ive lived to see some of the prophecies told me then to come true...

luvblooms 11-04-2011 04:03 AM

Quote:

First, I am very sorry on the loss of your loved one. :hug3:

However, what a cliff hanger! Was this a house phone? You kept the same number over the course of the year and a half? Did you talk or did you just know it was her? How long did the calls last (each day)? Why did she stop calling?

Silver 11-04-2011 04:07 AM

Quote:

they were actually quite regular....ive lived to see some of the prophecies told me then to come true...

Are you sworn to secrecy or can you share some more about the calls? It's hard not to be curious~*

Shabda 11-04-2011 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Are you sworn to secrecy or can you share some more about the calls? It's hard not to be curious~*

at the time i was going through a divorce...i was told to find a psychic as a girlfriend, and that we'd be married and have a son...i thought that was quite ridiculous at the time, didnt believe a word of it...but 6 years later it happened, i met the girl, married her, and had a son with her...she wasnt even supposed to be able to bear another child, almost died in the process, but it happened...