Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Witches Finger Crystal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114023)

Errol 03-06-2017 10:36 PM

Witches Finger Crystal

Does anyone work with Witches Finger Crystal?
Beside not so beautiful appearance and even worst name, I find it's a magnificent crystal.

Bubbles 06-06-2017 12:00 AM

hm.. when I see google images of it, i find it very suspicious, smelling danger

Errol 06-06-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubbles
hm.. when I see google images of it, I find it very suspicious, smelling danger

Thanks for your insight :)
I was obsessed for a couple of days and after that left crystal aside. Very calming, relaxing, a lot of dreams... Still, think it's great, but I also felt something unusual.

FairyCrystal 06-06-2017 11:25 AM

Synchronicity... I was thinking of my witches finger tumble yesterday. Thinking I must get it and take it downstairs again to have it closer to me.
I love it! Have had it for 2 years now I think, one of the crystals that is a must-have for me.
It's got a wonderful love energy, I often put it together with my Isis calcite (clear pink Icelandic calcite).
The tumbled witches fingers is called Mary Magdalene stone, as the tumbling softens/changes its energy a bit and then it has MM energy. I love MM and her energy.
(not the process of tumbling of course, but the fact that it is polished, rounded. Tumbled stones exude their energy differently than rough pieces).
To me it's a stone of love.

Errol 06-06-2017 05:25 PM

So glad to hear your opinion, FairyCrystal.
Btw, I already had a few synchronicities with you. You were discussing Sacred Heart Crystal, it was my preoccupation at the same time. Same with Medusa Quartz, and maybe some others.
Yes, it could be a stone of love. It's a strong crystal, and I want to keep it close to me all the time. My piece is rough, but it has very smooth edges. For me, it goes well with Bastnaesite and Sphene.

FairyCrystal 06-06-2017 05:50 PM

Funny, as I was typing about the Witches finger earlier I was thinking about the Medusa stone, now you mention it.
Yes, Medusa stone is great too, but I think you have to be ready in a way for both. I spose it's that way with every crystal but some are easier 'accessible' than others, depending on their energies.
I'm not familiar with the other crystals you mentioned. Is sphene the same as adamite? The other one, bastnaesite, looks very interesting! I may have to remember that one :D

Sacred Heart crystal is wonderful! I am surprised that you know of it cos as far as I know that name was made up by the crystal shop I always go to, which is Dutch. From what I understood they were sold by the supplier as Pink Fire azeztulite, but some of those have golden healer in them as well, which makes them "Sacred Heart Crystal".
I'm curious now how you know of it, cos when I Google it, nothing comes up apart from a lot of church/chapel/religious stuff. Would you mind telling me how you've heard of it? Just curious :p

Errol 06-06-2017 06:33 PM

Really funny :)
Sphene works pretty much the same way as Adamite. A quite different chemical formula, (Sphene - composed from Titanium, Adamite from Zinc).

Actually, I didn't know the name of the crystal. I just found out there is a "new one" in crystal shop where I usually take crystals, and I took it without hesitation. They even didn't know the name, just "quartz with inclusions". Then, you posted some pictures, so I just stole the name from you :) It's still one of my many fav. ones :)

FairyCrystal 06-06-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Errol
Really funny :)
Sphene works pretty much the same way as Adamite. A quite different chemical formula, (Sphene - composed from Titanium, Adamite from Zinc).

Actually, I didn't know the name of the crystal. I just found out there is a "new one" in crystal shop where I usually take crystals, and I took it without hesitation. They even didn't know the name, just "quartz with inclusions". Then, you posted some pictures, so I just stole the name from you :) It's still one of my many fav. ones :)

Thanks for the info on adamite and sphene :)

Lovely crystal you got, nice rainbows in it, I love rainbows!
Thanks for sharing
:hug3: