Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Healing power from holding hands (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117186)

Tedmil 26-09-2017 09:42 PM

Healing power from holding hands

I had a few girlfriends who seemed to have a healing power just from holding their hands. There was one girl in particular. I could be tired, in a bad mood and by holding her I'd feel completely restored. When I held her hand I would enter a trance like state. Unfortunately most of my girlfriends didn't have this healing power. I always wondered why some had this healing power while others did not because it did not seem to be a matter of attraction, relationship level etc but more of unknown quality that develops.

Native spirit 28-09-2017 04:22 AM

I don't think its Healing power that you are feeling,rather than feeling comfortable in their presence, that's not to say they cant heal in any way though

Namaste

Tedmil 28-09-2017 06:09 AM

I felt a comfortable presence with every girl I've dated. The same could be said with some strangers that I come into interact with on a daily basis. A comfortable presence is not going to have the restorative power that I described.

MicroMacro 28-09-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedmil
I felt a comfortable presence with every girl I've dated. The same could be said with some strangers that I come into interact with on a daily basis. A comfortable presence is not going to have the restorative power that I described.

Presence is different from physical contact, which is a form of communication. I love holding hands for that reason. It's better than words. It's loving and a way to be connected - anywhere. It also communicates something to other people who see it.

ocean breeze 28-09-2017 07:47 PM

If i met a woman who can restore me by just holding hands, i can only imagine what a massage would do.

Badcopyinc 29-09-2017 02:24 PM

I've experienced this from her perspective. I didn't fully know i was doing it until a few months ago, but have been all my life.

And yes to massage's. Every girlfriend has been addicted to my hands for this reason.

Tedmil 30-09-2017 05:20 AM

I

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroMacro
Presence is different from physical contact, which is a form of communication. I love holding hands for that reason. It's better than words. It's loving and a way to be connected - anywhere. It also communicates something to other people who see it.

I usually enjoy holding hands, but it can feel like a chore with some girlfriends. I never could figure out why that is.

Tedmil 30-09-2017 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
If i met a woman who can restore me by just holding hands, i can only imagine what a massage would do.

Funny you mention a massage because holding hands with the one particular girl I mentioned, for me was like getting a good massage. I'd be very relaxed to the point I could hardly talk, it felt that good. Unfortunately, I never got a massage from her but I guess if I had it would've put me in deep sleep within moments.

Reiki Healing 21-12-2017 06:17 AM

Best Healing power from healing Hands Here - ereikiportal.com

Alice_1 24-12-2017 04:59 PM

I did not recognize this power at someone particular. Though I do feel it sometimes when holding my nearest friends' hands: my husband, sister, mother, father.