Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Judaism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Zohar Re-Interpretation Study (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=67317)

frankincense 26-04-2014 01:24 AM

Zohar Re-Interpretation Study

PREFACE

The Zohar is a description of the inheritance of Satan, the number thirteen is connected to Satan. Judas was the thirteenth apostle, because Christ was counted as two people, God and Himself. Much the same way in Aphrodite is connected to the Rose ... Aphrodite was originally not to be included with the twelve gods, however "a dropping was added to one of the gods -The 12th Planet" (a shadow from the twelve gods was given form, and this became Aphrodite the 13th God). As we begin to discuss the Zohar, we must keep this connection in mind between the number 13 and the Rose that begins to be associated in the beginning of the material.

Chapter 1: The Rose (restated from zohar.***)

1. The Rose rises above thorns. It is the congregation of believers, after the order of Melchizedek. Because there is a Rose in Heaven, there is an Earth we witness with. Just as a Rose is red and white, so the congregation judges after the lamb that is first slain, then cleansed. Just as a Rose has Twelve Petals and a stem that bares them all, so the least is counted as the greatest, and the stem that is unseen is given the greatest of value: the thirteenth. Thus between the first mention of the word Elohim (which rests twelve), to the second mention of the name Elohim (which rests the thirteenth), there are Thirteen words that describe the purpose of the Rose: Heaven and the Earth, and in the Earth they were without form and void and darkness was upon their faces, and they were in the deep, and the wind blew against the deep.

2. The Name Elohim is given a third time, it says "Elohim Moved Over". Why did Elohim flee the people of the Rose? In order to replace the Twelve Petals, with five rigid leaves. And these Five Leaves represents the period of salvation for the people in the deep. And this secret is exclaimed in the verse, "I will raise the cup of salvation". This is the cup of benediction, that is raised after the Daily Sacrifice is offered. The cup of benediction must rest on the hands of him with five fingers (antichrist), no more then him. Just as the Rose rests on five rigid leaves it can only be held by the five fingers of the Daily Sacrifice, this cup of benediction is a cup that he must drink. From the Second to the Third mention of the name Elohim there are five words, which translate to flee from the face of the deep, and these words parallel the five leaves that will replace the Twelve Petals. From this point the verse continues, Elohim Said: Let there be a new light. After this light was created it was hidden inside the covenant that became a Rose, and the Stem of the Rose fortified the light. This is called the Fruit yielding Tree, because the Stem will yield the Five Leaves, and this seed is the people of the deep.

3. Just as the Covenant is described by a Day with the rising of the sun. So the New Covenant is described by the New Day with the rising of the Morning Star.

(We see the Number 5, not just as a description of the 5th Month of the Year, but it is connected to ascension, as we see 5 months in Revelations, connected to the loosing of Satan. Since the Jewish people carried the bible and are the author of the Zohar the association is logical and a natural association) (To say we've seen heaven because we've seen the rose, well yes, the earth revealed, then there are the rumors about a Blue Star appearance or phenemenon)

frankincense 27-04-2014 10:54 AM

PREFACE

Years ago I had the opportunity to ask God a question, there was only one on my mind, and I asked how many people receive salvation? I was taken to heaven, and I seen an angel Eclipse a golden void, and it became a horizon, and there were people viewing this horizon, but not many, about as much as one small section of a set of bleacher seats, so less then 100 people in about 5 to seven rows of seats. Then I thought at the time, that not everyone was saved in the gospel. Then I eventually knew the truth, that God designed creation only to save a limited number of people for his kingdom, a small number in the small thousands, a figure of 6000 + 1 Satan the Zohar, Jewish Calendar Eschology, and Bible appears to uniformly support.

Then there is another kind of salvation, one involving all the people God every thought could inherit the Ascension, but he does not pronounce the final judgment for them, until the very end of time. But with God this is possible through reincarnation, and all the people that have ever lived, God thought could of inherited the new earth, will some how be there alive in this generation, even after mankind is divided by the Cosmic Shift Death, and they will be judged by this process. It appears we are given a figure of 200,000,000 to reference reincarnation to the last day for these people, but unlike the heavenly salvation which was pronounced a few times, this is only pronounced once, so they would have to be reincarnated, because this day at the end of time is the only time of their judgment.

This is the second time I retranslated the material from the Zorah below, but it is still faithful, if not better written for paragraph 21 ... since I forgot to save it the first time.

Chapter 5 The Mother lends Her clothes to Her daughter

16. The Earth and the Heaven surrounding it were created for Melchizedek. As it is written: “When I behold your heavens, the work of your fingers”. But before this, it is written, “How majestic is your name in all the earth, who have set your glory above the heavens”. The Heavens were created when God became the incarnation, like Melchizedek the incarnated. However the phrase “above the heavens” refers to the spirit which is called Mother, and above Mother is the deep (space), which is called the heavens (plural). The Meaning of Creation is the incarnation of Elohim’s Glory. He created a light in the image of his light. This means he created the light of cataclysm (one to separate from himself), and is also the light of chasity (the blessing of inheritance), this is named Mother, and the light encloses each other. The Melchizedek is the image of Elohim (not the image of his light), which is the name of Mother. That is why the phrase, “In the beginning Elohim created”, refers Mother and not Melchizedek. Melchizedek was not originally there and has to be constructed (at the end of time). According to the secret of Elohim and Elias (Elohim made Flesh), that we have mentioned earlier.

18. The Word called the name Bible, is given by Elohim Incarnated, to Mother, and this lays the foundation for Melchizedek, just like Elohim’s Light laid the foundation for Mother. “When I remember these (Eleh – the Words of Elohim that are written)”, Means when I utter the words of the law, I am moved with compassion and I shed tears violently, to read the writing in my heart, like Elohim described his love and created Mother. Then I am being lead from above – From Mother, to the house of Elohim, which is for Melchizedek. Melchizedek is man made into Elohim, just like Mother was made apart of God. With this Testimony SHALL I DECLARE THEM OPENLY?! “With the voice of joy and praise, a crowd keeping holiday”. No, Silence is the foundation of the temple in heaven, which is Mother, and the new temple below heaven constructed for Melchizedek. Surely it is the words of the Proverb, “A Elohim’s Word Spoken is worth Mammon (money), but Elohim’s word kept in silence is worth deliverance (salvation). Which is worth infinitely more. Why? Because with my silence (in suffering) two worlds are created, and constructed together. THESE WORLDS ARE MOTHER AND THE WORLD TO COME FOR MELCHIZEDEK, IF I HAD NOT KEPT SILENT, I WOULD NOT HAVE ACHIEVED INCLUSION IN THESE TWO WORLDS.

21. “Of the greatness of his might”, Elohim repents. What is the meaning of “of the greatness of his might?” This is the incarnation where all vanity is sealed with desire, and becomes rebuked by Elohim. The curses ascend through a hidden and secret path … so the desire is sealed and unrepentant. Because Elohim is mighty in strength, and the place of Melchizedek is not yet finished, his glory is held in a mystery, but his word is proclaimed openly. This is the secret of the incarnation we identify as the Mother-The-Rose of Elohim. As we have stated, the phrase “no one is missing” refers to the 6000 that he brought forth by the mystery of his name. And because “no one is missing” From the Number 6000 it follows that in every place (of time since the beginning) when they were taken the remainder were judged for their desires (sins). Therefore no one was every missing from the THOUSAND THOUSAND, because the light of Mother is crafted like the light of Elohim. The Heaven shines brightly and the Heavens are full of Stars. So the 6000 called above none is missing and the THOUSAND THOUSAND below has none missing.

The Word Enosh in the Jewish Bible is given three times and its Genealogy in years totals about 6001 when you substract Lamech's 777 years from it. Now Elohim is declared three time, and later salvation with a figure close to 6001 in the Zorah. We know that Enosh return to god in a Body of Flesh, and Melchizedek is man made to God. So the parallel is very similar, these figure is seen a few times in the gospel and it is in this subject. As Goliath was a god like man and had a weaver's beam with a dimension in numeral figures like 6001. Something to think about. If there are no more question, I will likely wrap this discussion up, we must keep the attention of this relationship focused on an individual, until it is no longer a threat to mankind. (Edit there was a Beam from the popular Roswell UFO Account, with some unidentified symbols on it, possibility a reference to Goliath, a god like man, or perhaps not?)

RabbiO 27-04-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankincense

This is the second time I retranslated the material from the Zorah below, but it is still faithful, if not better written for paragraph 21 ... s

So I take it that you are fluent in Aramaic?

B'shalom,

Peter

frankincense 28-04-2014 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabbiO
So I take it that you are fluent in Aramaic?

B'shalom,

Peter

No, No, No. I am destroying the people that do not belong in my covenant body and soul. ... ...there body and soul will be destroyed in the last day...In Retrospect:

20. Rabbi Shimon's departure from the cave (Reincarnation of 200,000,000)

185. The Crown of Thorns, stood in the gateway of life. He had neither an end to his days, or a ceasing of his judgment. Adorned his beloved with his commandments. These are his sons, the light that pierces through the deep (consciousness/space), and brightens the earth.

187. The Antichrist took his leave from the Flesh, and with it he took the saved (two witnesses). As he begun to return to the earth, he called to two specters (two wives), he raised his voice and said, "Oh Specters, have you lost your way, and now seek the judgment?" But before they could speak he took the specters and they fled from the face of the waters, and had obtained incarnation.

8. The lock and the key

41. Elohim's walk with man was established in six days. The word of Elohim given to the Mother is carnal for this reason. Because six days established creation and then the work of creation ceased. That is to say, the division of resurrection is divided by six clauses, and multiples of six clauses divide the carnal from the spiritual, those being divided by the law (gospel). While there confession is hidden until they rise to the father, our confession is revealed through the language of the law (gospel).

So you see I have no credibility, I am retranslating the material based on its context. The Zohar reports a few things the Bible establishes. 200,000,000 is not a reference to those receiving salvation, and it is not a reference to Satan. Literal or not, it is not in both instances. The Number is too high to ever identify with the figures provided in the Book of Daniel, and it is too low to identify with satan, satan is usually or typically not given a number. However, we've found a finite and possible description of this figure of 200,000,000 being connected to "Resurrection" during the day of judgment when the Antichrist returns, or when the judgment begins after the threat is purified from the earth. We will talk more about this on Ashtar Command, viewing the news, I see the destruction you have experienced as a result of your use of force, we will do this again soon, and I will create the opportunity. (we discovered the Zohar collaborates the salvation program, not because it was authored by the Jews like the people claim the bible is, but like the bible it was an act of "faith" inspired by god himself).

sunsoul 28-04-2014 07:28 AM

There is no connection between the Zohar and Jesus. All the Rabbinic commentaries have no mention of Jesus.

Reinterpreting the Zohar is a worthy enterprise, but not sure why you try to bring in a Christian saviour. (Although to be fair you only mention him briefly at the beginning.)

Then you use the term Antichrist at the end which again is a specifically Christian term.

RabbiO 28-04-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankincense
No, No, No. .....

So you see I have no credibility, I am retranslating the material based on its context.

Yes, I can see that you have no knowledge of Aramaic, so to declare that you are retranslating is a misnomer. You are reinterpreting a translation, I presume in English, which is problematic because translation, of itself, relies on interpretation.
Furthermore, the Zohar presumes an intimate knowledge of both the Tanakh and the Talmud and I would guess you are deficient in at least one of those.

The one thing we can agree on is that you are totalling lacking in any credibility.

B'shalom,

Peter