Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Tarot Games (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117330)

Pandora. 02-10-2017 03:42 AM

Tarot Games

Can anyone suggest a few games we can play? I'm trying to get back into the Tarot but aren't up to too much in the way of serious in-depth stuff. I can't remember the games we used to play way back when but seem to remember we played some light hearted fun games (or maybe I'm imagining it, it seems so long ago). :biggrin:

55Degrees 02-10-2017 08:43 AM

I'll post some ideas later, I used to love the tarot games.

tealily 02-10-2017 03:38 PM

I am smaaaaashing out tarot at the moment in a desperate attempt to distract myself from work. Post up all the games you want, I'll be a very enthusiastic contributor :D

55Degrees 02-10-2017 04:25 PM

Found this one on AT.

MandMaud's Wheel of Fortune Game

Draw a card for the person above you (tag them as our threads sometimes drift off topic)

The card will signify either LUCK or CHANGE (let your intuition guide you) within 7 days.
The person read for should leave feedback (or we can scrap this if it's easier).

Maybe if we get enough games going we could ask for a sticky post with the links to all the threads for games.

tealily 02-10-2017 04:29 PM

ooh I like that kind of foretunetelling stuff.
I'd be keen for feedback - in tarot practice, I always find it most fulfilling when you hear what struck a chord with the querent or not :)

Sticky idea sounds good if we get enough going! :)

I would also really enjoy a tarot + pure intuition specific thread (it's a corner I'd like to improve) but I'm not sure how many other people would be interested, so happy to just try to push it in the usual tarot thread :)

55Degrees 02-10-2017 04:46 PM

@tealily
I'd give it a try, although I'm limited to clairaudience. I'd like to do some bibliomancy as I've had some good hits with it recently.

tealily 02-10-2017 04:48 PM

tarot + clair-anything?

I haven't done much with bibliomancy, but I'd give it a try! :)

Pandora. 02-10-2017 07:59 PM

I'll give anything a go, as long as it's fun and not too serious. :laughing7:

Are we starting this one now?

What do you mean "draw a card for the person above you?" Does that mean the card I draw will be for tealily?

What the hell, I'll throw down first.

King of Cups

55Degrees 02-10-2017 08:10 PM

@Pandora
I'll start a new thread for the Wheel of Fortune Game.
When you've drawn the card, you must state if it's LUCK or CHANGE and what that change will be (depending on the card you pulled.)

Pandora. 02-10-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
@Pandora
I'll start a new thread for the Wheel of Fortune Game.
When you've drawn the card, you must state if it's LUCK or CHANGE and what that change will be (depending on the card you pulled.)

Okay, thanks. I wasn't sure. I'll wait with baited breath :smile: